• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tension to receive warning
Some online sites do warn the members who break the rules, and very strict till make me feel tension.

1. Ayuwage, will give warning once misact and misresponse to the instruction of the ads that we watch. Luckily, I have never encounter it so far.
2. FFU, warning will cause us unable to make cash out. Thi is really terrible and make me feel the most tension one.

Do you have any fear about those warning? Any bad experience? How to avoid?
(12-27-2017, 11:17 AM)tiada Wrote: Some online sites do warn the members who break the rules, and very strict till make me feel tension.

1. Ayuwage, will give warning once misact and misresponse to the instruction of the ads that we watch. Luckily, I have never encounter it so far.
2. FFU, warning will cause us unable to make cash out. Thi is really terrible and make me feel the most tension one.

you are right but what case ffu gave you warning that you can not cash out?
(12-27-2017, 11:17 AM)tiada Wrote: Some online sites do warn the members who break the rules, and very strict till make me feel tension.

We need to be cautious when we post and in that way we can avoid so many warninga. I joined Ayuwage but i didn't liked there attitude. Hope you are doing well there
Am expressing this in bmf and its fir that reason I have decided to keep off from that site for quite sometime before going back there. Am.actually on a break for quite sometime.
So far I didn't experience to be warned on a certain site. I heard that Mr. B of BMF is now strongly strict regards on our posts. Glad I am excluded those got warnings. I make extra careful there not to post unrelevant comments even here in MGF community.
Yeah and the admin prefers not to spend much time in that site because he'll regard it as collecting some few cents and according to him he refers to the site as a reffering and learning site.