• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beer Money Forum Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?
Beer Money Forum is a website or we should say a pay to post forum on where we can post and earn, be its thread or comments. There are different sections so we can choose the section as per our own choice and can earn money from that. They pay in BMF coins and 1000 BMF coins is equal to 1 dollar and as per the present poll we can withdraw at 1340 BMF coins and payment is made guaranteed by the 25th of every month and most of the times its paid instantaneously. Payment is made through PayPal. Also referral system is not bad either and we can earn 1000 BMF coins of our referred user completes 100 posts ( comments + thread).

I have been paid a number of times by BMF.
Beermoneyforum pays in BMF coin; 1 BMF is equal to $0.001

1000 BMF per referral
20 BMF per new thread
15 BMF per new reply
5 BMF when someone LIKE your posts
Redeem codes to earn BMF for free
Contests
150 BMF for reporting unsolicited private messages

Join BMF if you like
https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=7418
It looks like a very good website and i think its very popular among many groups on Facebook. I cannot join the website at present but will check probably next month
(12-04-2017, 04:51 PM)Arorak Wrote: It looks like a very good website and i think its very popular among many groups on Facebook. I cannot join the website at present but will check probably next month

BMF is a really good site when it comes to earnings and knowledge. The site has many experiences users who can answer most of your queries.
definitely it is our favorite site but now only 3 comment per hour this is disappointing .
I've been in bmf for almost a month but still did not make 100 post. Sometimes i'm being lazy to post lol.. But i'm working on it to make my first payment..
I love the site and just as Super I have been paid by the site like 4times now and I love the site in general.
(12-24-2017, 10:46 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: I love the site and just as Super I have been paid by the site like 4times now and I love the site in general.

yes i love this site too as the admin is great and fast earning through comments.
Currently Beer Money Forum is the first site I visit daily, as we can make 3 post every hour, so it always motivates me to try to visit the site every hour in order to maximize my earnings for the day. I like that it's really active there, so we can find many good opportunities to earn and there are always good topics for us to discuss. I have been paid several times too.
Yea, beer money is the place to be ,a great forum that one just sign up to join,if one needs an extra bucks just sign up and start working
BMF is one of my favourite sites, I earn about USD10 per month there, and enjoy posting there with 3 posts per hour limit.
(01-05-2018, 02:35 PM)tiada Wrote: BMF is one of my favourite sites, I earn about USD10 per month there, and enjoy posting there with 3 posts per hour limit.

1 hour limit is really not enjoyable, but it still works well as we can still earn from it without any doubt and keep it throughout the day.
(12-24-2017, 02:35 PM)dove Wrote:
(12-24-2017, 10:46 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: I love the site and just as Super I have been paid by the site like 4times now and I love the site in general.

yes i love this site too as the admin is great and fast earning through comments.

Even I love the site. But it is hard for me to come online every hour. So, my earnings on the site are very low.
BMF is on top of my list when it comes to paid to post forums but these days I've been doing not so well after some very nice threads were locked in the site.
Members are also getting warnings from their posts that are termed thrash, spam and garbage.
These days I'm very careful what I post so as not to fall into that black list. I hope it gets better though.
I do not work in the site anymore because of fear that I might be blocked from the referral program since my name is on the warning list.But people are doing quite well in that site and am.now getting the whole point what Mr.B wanted.He's after content posts and not length of posts.This is extremely true and I would love if most of these admins could adapt these.