• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beer Money Forum Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?
The BMF is one among the best paid to post forums and the pay a good rate per post and thread created. However, since some users were posting too many trash comments the admin decided to bring about stricter rules. You must be very cautious when you post on there. Many members have already been warned and banned. Although I have an account on the BMF I was not that active on there.
I think Mr B the administrator of the site is a real jerk that accuses people of making trash and unhelpful posts.The jerk banned me for that reason and I didn’t think my posts were trash at all.I think the real trash is Mr B a trashy person with no class at all from Romania.
(04-17-2018, 09:07 PM)ivyparkgirl Wrote: I think Mr B the administrator of the site is a real jerk that accuses people of making trash and unhelpful posts.The jerk banned me for that reason and I didn’t think my posts were trash at all.I think the real trash is Mr B a trashy person with no class at all from Romania.

Sorry buddy this happened with many and many are banned even if they were not posting trash but some thought and reported, I feel he never takes things seriously and depends a lot on some members who report things
I think at beer money forum they think that short posts are trash.If a post is short and to the point then I don’t think it is trash.If you just go a repeatedly and your post is only the letter a then the post is meaningless as well as gibberish and trash.Mr B is way to strict and I think he goes way overboard with saying posts are trash.
I don't like much of pay to post forums, I don't have that much time to be on complex forums like Beer Money forum, I better of keep posting on MGF and will exchange coins as i don't have verified pay pal
I'm really sad to read all these new updates about BMF. It used to be one Pro site which was loved by each and every user. I'm still there but hardly make any posts. The only reason is that now it is really hard to find any thread on which I can post. All the known common threads have been closed.
But despite of negative and positive reviews of the site,lots of newbies love the site and the site has lots of members so far and no doubts they have used to the way the admin runs the forum the strictness and everything. .
(04-26-2018, 08:00 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: But despite of negative and positive reviews of the site,lots of newbies love the site and the site has lots of members so far and no doubts they have used to the way the admin runs the forum the strictness and everything. .

After I resumed working online after around 4 months, it was BMF which I visited at first. I was really sad to see the present state of the site. It used to be an extremely happening place but now things seem to have turned upside down. Most of the threads are about sites which are either not for my country or not meant for me. Soon I stopped working on the site.
(05-01-2018, 12:07 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 08:00 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: But despite of negative and positive reviews of the site,lots of newbies love the site and the site has lots of members so far and no doubts they have used to the way the admin runs the forum the strictness and everything. .

After I resumed working online after around 4 months, it was BMF which I visited at first. I was really sad to see the present state of the site. It used to be an extremely happening place but now things seem to have turned upside down. Most of the threads are about sites which are either not for my country or not meant for me. Soon I stopped working on the site.

I haven't checked the website from many weeks now and feel that BMF is trying on different ways and i hope they are successful with it
This forum is good but to be sincere all I can say is that you must know the forum is not compactable with ucbrowser or opera mini this is very bad that is why I cant really join here.
I think the admin need to change the script of the forum,
I was paid $2.06 yesterday by beer money forum.One of my favorite sites.I visit beer money forum several days a week.Super Singh is at beermoneyforum.