• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Coin Reviews: Scam or Legit
Forum coin is another very good pay to post website or forum from where we can earn by posting threads or comments. They have different sections and we can post in them as per own choice. One can work like a article writer on it as well and earn. They pay in forum coins and 100 Forum coins is equal to 1 dollar USD. We can cash out in the the multiples of 500 Forum coins with PayPal or even with Amazon Gift cards.
They have also added the option of paying with bitcoins and other crypto currencies. You can earn 25 forum coins when your referred person completes 20 posts.

I have been paid many times by Forum coin.
There in forumcoin, always remember to post your daily first 10 possts in Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News or Business, Money & Wealth sections. They provide highest earnng per post and first 10 post give highest earning.
(12-04-2017, 09:18 AM)Yugocean Wrote: There in forumcoin, always remember to post your daily first 10 possts in Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News or Business, Money & Wealth sections. They provide highest earnng per post and first 10 post give highest earning.

thanks for your suggestions. So how much can i earn from forum coin and how much time it will take to earn me the 5 dollars on forum coin?
I need more 100FCs+ before I reached the payout. I can't wait.
Forumcoin is one of the oldest and most reputed forums. The owners are great when it comes to rendering user support. I love working on the site.
Forumcoin is really a better place; with reset timer for post we can post our first 10 posts anytime we like. Rest we can post in forum game also, while caiming faucet forumcoin.
Luckily I already received my first payment from FC. It takes 2 days to received the payment. Paypal charges a fee. Is it normal?
forum coin is really good site to earn some but they pay for only 10 comments good after that rate falls down.
I agree with you. Forum Coin is my favorite place to learn how to make money online, and it's where I have learned many online opportunities and made some good online friends too. It has been around for years, and the admin is trusted too. It might not be a place where we can earn a lot, but it's a comfortable place for us to learn and share.
Nice forum all what need do is to sign up and start posting, though the posts for earning big is limited but one can still make money
@talkerbee, PayPal charge is normal, it is charged by Paypal as receiving fee but not by Forum Coin itself. I received my last payment for Ethereum.
(12-15-2017, 05:25 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Forumcoin is really a better place; with reset timer for post we can post our first 10 posts anytime we like. Rest we can post in forum game also, while caiming faucet forumcoin.

The timer settings is the best part of Forumcoin. This makes us to post daily as per our comfort.
Forumcoin is still going well, I even joined the writers' there and posted an article too for which I got paid 50 cents immediately and rest will be made time by time.
(12-23-2017, 01:29 PM)dove Wrote: forum coin is really good site to earn some but they pay for only 10 comments good after that rate falls down.

But still we can easily earn 20 FC daily. This makes us reach payout every month.
Yes we can make 20 fc daily but the problem is that past ten posts the pay per pos reduce to 0.03 coins and by the time you earn 20 fc you would have made several posts .I love fc because there's more comfort in the site than other forums .All you need is 25 characters to make an earning. The only problem with fc is that there are less threads or rater rather posts to be commented on and you might end up finding that you're repeating yourself.