• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Forum Posting Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?
Has anyone tried using paidforumposting.com? I set up an account and got through their fairly rigorous practice posts, but after that, the whole set up is just mind-bogglingly confusing.

They essentially work in the same way as postloop or tfw, but rather than automatically recording each of your posts, you have to manually enter your post record on a sort of ledger. You also have to bid for jobs on forums, rather than just signing up. The only trade off to all this administration is that their payouts are higher.
Paidpostforum have a very strict policy of English grammar, they take test of every new entry, and just a simple mistake can led to be rejected. But they offer good payment for quality posts.
Have been wishing to join this site but I have never got the referral link .Please take this opportunity to post your referral link here.
no i have not joined or heard about it ever. i think you can search them through google.
I tried to join the site but failed to qualify their test. Now I will retry in January. The best part of the site is that they always give a second chance to their users.
i Dont yet know these sites hope member shall post a payment proof here, so we all know if its legit or not!
Great site for working on,but it difficult to get in.I read that it pays well but one must be very good to get in.never tried this though.
I don't know about this site, perhaps I read about the name of the site, but I didn't really go and find out more about it. I'll try if I can pass the test, and it'd be good to add another good paying site to my list. Thanks for sharing!
Paid forum posting is very much good paying (better than postloop and Forum Wheel); but it is very strict on English (more than postloop and Forum Wheel)
(01-07-2018, 11:36 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Paid forum posting is very much good paying (better than postloop and Forum Wheel); but it is very strict on English (more than postloop and Forum Wheel)

I tried once but failed. Now I can take up the test again. Let's see what happens.
(12-24-2017, 11:40 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: Have been wishing to join this site but I have never got the referral link .Please take this opportunity to post your referral link here.

There aren't referral links to PFP.
From what I have read about PFP on websites such as trustpilot etc. It is a very frustrating platform to use for both writers and employers alike. According to them, Paid Forum Posting has not been paying it's writers and the employers either getting sub-standard work or not receiving any work at all. I have also read reports of employers getting ripped off when they asked for a refund so keep that in mind.
(01-27-2018, 03:32 PM)markayle89 Wrote: From what I have read about PFP on websites such as trustpilot etc. It is a very frustrating platform to use for both writers and employers alike. According to them, Paid Forum Posting has not been paying it's writers and the employers either getting sub-standard work or not receiving any work at all. I have also read reports of employers getting ripped off when they asked for a refund so keep that in mind.

I haven't been able to find anything about PFP on trustpilot. However, I've seen the negative reviews elsewhere but they are from 2+ years ago when the site was under different management. I've worked for PFP and never had any issues with getting paid.
I hear that this site is good and pays just like postloop and forum wheel but i really doubt.I applied in the site submitted 7 posts which had made sure that they were well written and in proper English. But I think they choose people based on their locations.I tried going through some of the posts in the group but they weren't worth as people do praise the site.Some grammatical errors as usual and some posts lacked content and not from a single person but a group of people.
I tried to join Paid Forum Posting last year but unfortunately, my application was rejected. The staff told me that I can reapply again after 3 months but I got discouraged and didn't go on there again. It is very difficult to get qualified. They select high-quality writers.