• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mylot Reviews: Scam or Legit
Mylot is a website where we can earn from posting discussions and making comments and responds. But the biggest difference is we cannot earn from posting but after we receive some response like ( Like or comment) on our posts and then we will earn some money. Its very difficult to earn on it but still many can earn well.
It pays by PayPal and have threshold of 5 dollars. You can join and earn from this website.
myLot is surely legit and paying since long. I am with it since 2009-10. In 2015 it was sold to some other company which stopped payment program; but previous owner purchased it again in 2016, since it has been paying again.
(12-04-2017, 09:16 AM)Yugocean Wrote: myLot is surely legit and paying since long. I am with it since 2009-10. In 2015 it was sold to some other company which stopped payment program; but previous owner purchased it again in 2016, since it has been paying again.

You seems to be very experienced about mylot and other websites, can you tell me how much i can earn on mylot and how much is for referrals
For many years, Mylot has a great reputation that pays on time although earning is very slow, need to become active and post a great quality
Mylot is just one of its kind type of site. I must also admit that the site offers a fun filled way of earning. The earnings might be slow but the site is a lovely place to interact and make good friends.
(12-05-2017, 04:39 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: Mylot is just one of its kind type of site. I must also admit that the site offers a fun filled way of earning. The earnings might be slow but the site is a lovely place to interact and make good friends.

Yeah its  a great website and i heard  a lot about  it from my friends but i haven't joined it as yet
(12-04-2017, 04:54 PM)Arorak Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 09:16 AM)Yugocean Wrote: myLot is surely legit and paying since long. I am with it since 2009-10. In 2015 it was sold to some other company which stopped payment program; but previous owner purchased it again in 2016, since it has been paying again.

You seems to be very experienced about mylot and other websites, can you tell me how much i can earn on mylot and how much is for referrals

In myLot, one can only earn when other's interact with him/her; i.e if others comment to you, then you will earn. So earning depends on interaction. But there is no referral system in myLot now.
I'm two years old mylot user, i had good times with mylot but these days earning is damn slow so I quit the site , maybe later i may go back there.
(12-06-2017, 04:21 PM)SHOHANA Wrote: I'm two years old mylot user, i had good times with mylot but these days earning is damn slow so I quit the site , maybe later i may go back there.

Ofcourse you can go back, just have a chat with users there and this way you will earn in myLot; focus on fun to earn better.
Mylot is a good site except for the fact that it gives slow earnings. Otherwise the site is good for interactions and earning in a fun way. I go to mylot only after I have completed my postings in all the forums. Whenever I visit the site I love everything about it.
I work on MyLot from time to time but I am the sort of person who likes to see my earnings rise with every post I make and it's not like that there. I have cashed out once there but it took a long time. You need to have a good following to do well on this site.
Mylot is definitely legit I have been there over 7 years and love the site. As some people are asking there is no referral on this site so you can just head on over and join.
hmmm good information for earning money i just join today and happy to have new information
(12-10-2017, 12:08 PM)Tina30219 Wrote: Mylot is definitely legit I have been there over 7 years and love the site. As some people are asking there is no referral on this site so you can just head on over and join.

Mylot is just a lovely place to hang out. It fits the category of earn the fun way type of sites. It is best to work on the site on the days when you are over exhausted from all Pro sites.
In mylot, people talk about anything be about money or general talk, so it is far better to use myLot for chit-chat and earn from it while we learn too.