• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virily Reviews: Scam or Legit
Virily is another pay to post forum but its a bit different from other pay to post forums. We can post Articles, Quiz, polls and even pictures and videos to earn from that as well. There threshold is 10 dollars and they pay by PayPal. I am working on this website and will be paid soon and update more after getting my first payment from them. 
You can join and earn from this website as well.
I am interested to join in that particular paid to post forum. I would like to know more about it. Thanks for the information.
Virily is legit, but it have so weak referral system that nobody is interested to promote it.

Pro: - We earn cretid for our activities as well as if others visits our contentys and comment on them.
Con: - Virily support is less active and not active totally during weekends.
(12-04-2017, 09:10 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Virily is legit, but it have so weak referral system that nobody is interested to promote it.

Pro: - We earn cretid for our activities as well as if others visits our contentys and comment on them.

Thanks Sir, you are so much good and knowledgeable about it , i wanna learn from you more about these websites before i finally join next year.
I still look upon Virily with doubt. Maybe I will develop trust only after someone known will reach the payout. Moreover as mentioned above, the support is not very interactive so this becomes a major drawback.
Virily is what I can describe a slow earning site now and rather boring too because of New contenst and old contents are available mixed which waste our efforts.
I joined it and iam making good money there, each day may be 10 cents or more, hope it stay legit till i reach minimum of payout
(12-04-2017, 09:10 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Virily is legit, but it have so weak referral system that nobody is interested to promote it.

It's good to know it's a legit site. I have joined it some time ago, but I am not active at all. I like the web design, but I don't know why I am just not convinced to work actively on the site yet. I might go and check it out again and see if it works well for me. But nowadays there are so many good paying forums that I am more interested in, I might not have much time for Virily yet. Tongue

This is the reason I'M YET TO JOIN HERE.The teferral system is not active and the site is also not really active.earning is low
(12-31-2017, 02:26 AM)uyai Wrote:

This is the reason I'M YET TO JOIN HERE.The teferral system is not active and the site is also not really active.earning is low

There referral system is not even 2 cent per referral for the total referral commission, so I don't think I need referral in Virily with current strategy.
(12-13-2017, 04:10 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Virily is what I can describe a slow earning site now and rather boring too because of New contenst and old contents are available mixed which waste our efforts.

I agree that it is hard to keep a track of all the viewed content.  But, if we want to earn from the site then the only way is to create your own content.
(01-08-2018, 02:31 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:10 AM)Yugocean Wrote: Virily is what I can describe a slow earning site now and rather boring too because of New content and old content are available mixed which waste our efforts.

I agree that it is hard to keep a track of all the viewed content.  But, if we want to earn from the site then the only way is to create your own content.

That is the point of the whole platform - To contribute quality content to Virily in order to increase its appeal.
I joined Virily some time back but then lost all the motivation to continue working on there. It is a slow earning site and I prefer to devote my time to better-paying sites. To be honest, I prefer to be active on forums as I get to learn from others and share my opinions as well.
I may leave VIrily as soon I get my first payment; it is not worth as I am getting bored there; my contents are also less popular there to post new contents. Fixed viril only one time is also not a good earning way.
I just started working on this site yesterday but its got too many ads making it uncomfortable to work on but am at least making a progress I can say.