• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have a brand new contest on MoneyGoldForum with $20 cash prizes. Enroll now & win
Is time for a new contest here on Money Gold Forum: What I want to buy on BlackFriday
Write down what you would want to buy on BlackFriday and you automatically enter in the contest.
Prizes
  • 1st place $14 PayPal 

• 2nd place $4 PayPal 

• 3rd place $2 PayPal
Contest will end in one weeks on 24 November 2017 at midnight. The winner will be picked by using random generator from all the entries till date.
PS1: Only one entry per username and don't forget: Money won are twice as sweet as money earned Smile
PS2: If you don't know what BlackFridak is, check this article.

Good luck
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

Sponsored by:  Profittrailer
I wish to buy a cellphone, but out of some money, so looking some online fast cash, hope I get something from this board.
I want to buy new speakers for my desktop computer.
I want to buy superman t-shirt i wish i can win
I will buy a Lingerie set for my Girlfriend and also a cell phone of her choice.
(11-21-2017, 10:04 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: I will buy a Lingerie set for my Girlfriend and also a cell phone of her choice.

Why don't you buy for your wife or does your wife had a boyfriend? Is this is a common thing to have external for us or our kids too?
Here are the winners for this contest:-

1- rakoun1987 (14$)

2- jack783 (4$)

3- Dave (2$)

Please post payment proof.

MGF
ADMIN
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

(11-25-2017, 02:34 PM)Dave Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 10:04 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: I will buy a Lingerie set for my Girlfriend and also a cell phone of her choice.

Why don't you buy for your wife or does your wife had a boyfriend? Is this is a common thing to have external for us or our kids too?

What do you mean by that? So your wife have a boy friend  Angry
(11-27-2017, 10:49 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote:

My wife don't have boy friends, if it was the reason then kicked out, how about your girlfriend hubby? does he too allow his wife to be your friend?

Btw I got paid only $2.

Here is my payment proof as the previous post getting problems in uploading images. I am still trying with this post for a screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-28-2017, 02:10 AM)Dave Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 10:49 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote:

Thank you dave and looking forward to give more prizes 
My wife don't have boy friends, if it was the reason then kicked out, how about your girlfriend hubby? does he too allow his wife to be your friend?

Btw I got paid only $2.

Here is my payment proof as the previous post getting problems in uploading images. I am still trying with this post for a screenshot.
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

I just stumbled with answers replyed by user for receiving few $$$.

I got invitation with subject Joined forum to earn money, So I joined here to earn money and invest in future.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency great choice for investment for future.
I would have been more delighted if i could have won the contest. Anyways, congrats to winners. I will try to win next time
(11-28-2017, 10:11 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: I would have been more delighted if i could have won the contest. Anyways, congrats to winners. I will try to win next time

Thank you for being a part of this competition i hope you win next time.

MGF 
Admin
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator