• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baagloo Reviews: Scam or Legit
Baagloo is a App from where we can earn some money. It works with facebook and we are just require to post our original pictures and when someone like and comment on it then we will earn, so team work is so important in it. It has paid many users for a long time but now its not getting any popular as the app is not working properly. Still we can check it and hope it improves and help us earn money.
i never heard about this site , do they pay through paypal? and do they have app on app store? i think if they have these qualities i would download it first.
This website or app is not working now but earlier they paid very well to its members, i want to join this app but it was very late when i came to know about this website
(12-03-2017, 05:52 PM)Nido Wrote: i never heard about this site , do they pay through paypal? and do they have app on app store? i think if they have these qualities i would download it first.

Yes baagloo used to pay through PayPal and paid well to many of its users for a long time but when i get to know about this website, then they have already made many changes in that and i think now its not even working.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa