• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money Gold Forum Reviews: Scam or Legit
Money Gold Forum is the newest and most popular pay to post Forum and we all can earn some money from it by posting threads and comments as well. We can also earn 0.20 USD per referral but the referral needs to complete at least 5 posts.
We can make 20 posts in a day and payment is currently with PayPal and can expect more ways soon to pay. Please find my payment proof below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for this new paid to post site, I hope I can contribute more in this forum. I am eager to know more about this site at the soonest possible time. Although I am new to this site and I don't have proof of payment yet, I am just hopeful that I can make any cash out in the near future.
(12-03-2017, 10:40 AM)junrose123 Wrote: Thanks for this new paid to post site, I hope I can contribute more in this forum. I am eager to know more about this site at the soonest possible time. Although I am new to this site and I don't have proof of payment yet, I am just hopeful that I can make any cash out in the near future.

We all can do well and make this community bigger and better. it will take some time but i am sure its possible if we all work hard and post our payment proof here.
I'm glad to join this website. I'm a newbie in online world and I think I can learn a lot from money gold forum
Looking forward to reach minimum payout here. Soon!
It seems easier to reach the payout here. I will focus in this site for a while. I'm glad to find this site
seems a good site.. hoping to get a long well to all the members here..
I am still new to this forum. I am exploring still and looking to get some answers. How do you cash out? ( I know I can find it on the FAQ perhaps)
The future is in the blockchain
Today i got another payment from Money Gold forum, Please find my payment proof below. You all can do that after making 5 dollars and just need to message the admin. Good luck

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-05-2017, 02:43 AM)averygirl72 Wrote: It seems easier to reach the payout here. I will focus in this site for a while. I'm glad to find this site

I am here today for the first day to test it out if it's good or not, happy to be  on abroad.
(12-06-2017, 08:02 AM)tiada Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 02:43 AM)averygirl72 Wrote: It seems easier to reach the payout here. I will focus in this site for a while. I'm glad to find this site

I am here today for the first day to test it out if it's good or not, happy to be  on abroad.

Welcome abroad, it is easy to earn in MGF and this site actually pays; we must post quality, and do not let spammers or plagiarist play wrong.
this would be legit but the over night change of this site make me frustrate, i came here with hope but few changes are unexpected.
Daily post limit have been dropped to 10 from 15, this is not so nice. And now the 24 hour, this is going to make use angry.
The site is showing many abrupt changes daily. I don't understand what is the underlying reason for this. I'm waiting to listen something good from the admin.
It doesn't bother me that the site has reduced the number of posts .. it happens on all forums eventually. They have to adjust their outgoings in order to keep the site afloat. It's disappointing but necessary if we want to keep posting here.