• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it takes much time to cash out in a forums?
Many forums sometimes differ when it comes from reaching a payout threshold, some maybe able to cash  out for just a limited time while others takes some time just to reach the minimum payout.
yes for me i really find that it takes quite some time before making a cash out from a site especially on forum coin it will take you like 40 days to accumulate $5 and some cents on top but here in mg f it takes you like 20 days to make $5
I don't want to cashout the minimum only as this is something I do not like due to paypal fees; I would like to go for higher earning to save the paypal fees.
Well it sure does take quite sometime. But still I like to cash out as soon as I can because some of these sites are not yet to be trusted. As such if takes not so long for me.
I prefer going for high amounts so that we can save on the PayPal fee of late I withdrew some few dollars from a site and I got almost nothing and that taught me a lesson.
I always like websites and forums which have lower threshold and that pays quickly and that makes me more motivated to earn well and thats why i used to like BMF earlier
Different opinions with different reasons which are considerable but personally i love taking risk so most times I cash as high as $30 from forum coin and bmf cos I trust these sites to an extent
(05-01-2018, 05:57 PM)ahmedo24 Wrote: Different opinions with different reasons which are considerable but personally i love taking risk so most times I cash as high as $30 from forum coin and bmf cos I trust these sites to an extent

I don't think you are on Beer Money forum or have you joined them again, Please share about it, Forum coin is very trusted in that behalf