• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you still with FFU?
Honestly I was not anymore vising the site after all the changes that was made by the admin wherein we need to post more lengthy words or phrases which is really difficult for me to achieve.
I am only visiting once a month to check what it is now, this time I will check later as there is no real change and not even admin r staff tried to contact/inform others.
I also visit the site once in a while to see if there is any improvement but I can see that there is none, the forum looks so dull and not active, I hope the admin is restrategising
I visited the site earlier today and it is still as empty and as boring as ever. Sometimes I wonder if the admin just wanted to vhase his members away. The rule is just ridiculous.
If admin noman is still happy or satisfied, then it is his choice; he might do not want to keep it active, and do not want to scam others, so he choose this middle path to make users stop earning themselves.
(04-17-2018, 10:30 AM)Yugocean Wrote: If admin noman is still happy or satisfied, then it is his choice; he might do not want to keep it active, and do not want to scam others, so he choose this middle path to make users stop earning themselves.

He could have just said so and paid up members rather than making it look like a child's play.
I haven't even checked the website from many days and will only check after i hear some positive things about the website but i don't think they are thinking of making any changes to its rules
Nobody made any positive review about FFU; it is still same; you can still earn there if you post 400 characters comments or threads; but this would be rather time wasting.
it been long I visited the site I think.it will.be great of the. admin amend or adjust the rules to suit users what's the essence of having a paid forum that people can't earn from.
its been quite a while since i checked on the site and i still feel like the admin is still strategizing on thr right method he should follow maybe to make a good profit
I have never been on that site because I realize that it is not worth for my time. I think there are still other sites better than that which i should focus more.
(04-18-2018, 02:14 PM)junrose123 Wrote: I have never been on that site because I realize that it is not worth for my time. I think there are still other sites better than that which i should focus more.

When you were never in FFU, then you may not know how good was it during last year; Admin of MGF contacted me there and helped me to understand MGF and join it.
Ffu was a place to be, cos the admin was paying and one can easily earn cos there are more posts attached every active member. I hope the site is revive back and paying
Forum For U should change the rules and should email all of us about it and only then we will get back on there, otherwise no one is moving there and its not worth as well.
(04-19-2018, 09:30 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: Forum For U should change the rules and should email all of us  about it and only then we will get back on there, otherwise no one is moving there and its not worth as well.

You can say that again. It is really not worth the time and data I tell you. The rules must change first.