• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Hours you Spend on Online Earnings
We all have some targets and try to achieve them and some have more time so they can do a lot well online with that. I try to spend more time on online earnings websites so that i can have a greater chunk of earnings from them to use it as my savings, so i try to spend more then 8 hours daily.

What about you all?
I do not have fixed hour, it comes in between; I am free then I will be online trying; if I have other thing then there will be less online time to be active.
In office I think it's 7 to 8 hours just in online .. after that I think 2 to 3 hours maximum
I can spend 4 hours maximum working online but I want to increase that so I can make more. I must say though that I do not have a fix amount of hours or strict schedule to follow. I work whenever I feel like working and take a few breaks whenever I want to. I know that is not the right way to approach it if I want to achieve my monthly goals but I am still OK and happy.
The future is in the blockchain
(12-05-2017, 11:56 AM)Soubhagya2017 Wrote: In office I think it's 7 to 8 hours just in online .. after that I think 2 to 3 hours maximum

I cannot spend much time online. I also have offline work in office and home and this is the reason I'm not much on online websites.
(12-05-2017, 11:38 AM)Yugocean Wrote: I do not have fixed hour, it comes in between; I am free then I will be online trying; if I have other thing then there will be less online time to be active.

Yes, really depends on time schedule especially offline task on hand, online earning is second after offline duty.
whenever im free im surfing all the earning sites i knw.. sometimes i stayed up till morning..hehe
Today I have had things to do so I am later with some of my posting. There are days when I spend most of the day on my pc but I have a life outside too so try to make sure I do other things too or I get really bored with writing.
i usually don't have schedule on my online earnings, whenever I have time to post I utilize it, for every second is important on my job. If I have one hour vacant then I'll utilize 45 minutes for my online job.
whenever im free im staying online..maybe 12 hrs a day hahaha coz im always free..
I've backed off a bit lately as I get fed up with sitting in front of a computer for hours. There was a time when I would sit there from early in the morning until evening but I found I got irritable by the end of the day so I spend far less time online now.
(12-08-2017, 07:02 AM)malot12 Wrote: i usually don't have schedule on my online earnings, whenever I have time to post I utilize it, for every second is important on my job. If I have one hour vacant then I'll utilize 45 minutes for my online job.

What about another 15 minutes? Off for eating and go to toilet? Tongue
Me, the other way round, take 15 minutes off from the off line job every 1 hour for posting.
(12-09-2017, 02:49 PM)tiada Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 07:02 AM)malot12 Wrote: i usually don't have schedule on my online earnings, whenever I have time to post I utilize it, for every second is important on my job. If I have one hour vacant then I'll utilize 45 minutes for my online job.

Me, the other way round, take 15 minutes off from the off line job every 1 hour for posting.

Sometimes we need more than 1 hour also. we have to do different works and even need to eat, drink etc.
(12-10-2017, 01:23 PM)Yugocean Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 02:49 PM)tiada Wrote:

Sometimes we need more than 1 hour also. we have to do different works and even need to eat, drink etc.

So true, online earning activities is just part of our life, not all. We still have offline thing. Tongue
(12-05-2017, 10:53 AM)I SUPER SINGH Wrote: We all have some targets and try to achieve them and some have more time so they can do a lot well online with that. I try to spend more time on online earnings websites so that i can have a greater chunk of earnings from them to use it as my savings, so i try to spend more then 8 hours daily.

What about you all?
I spend a lot of time on my online shopping yes as well. I am almost to cashout on a couple more sites I am with but letting them get higher amounts.