• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you earning from revenue herald?
some of us are familiar with the forum. I was wondering if anyone has been paid from there. I think the site is slow to earn considering the pay rate. It may take a while to reach $1 which is 250 herald$
Never heard of revenue Harold.I will check the paid to post forum out because I might be really interested in joining.Thanks for sharing the website with me.
I joined Revenue herald in its initial stages and that time there pay rate was good and i was paid from there once and after that i never checked the website and they have reduced the pay rates as well.
(04-21-2018, 09:38 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: I joined Revenue herald in its initial stages and that time there pay rate was good and i was paid from there once and after that i never checked the website and they have reduced the pay rates as well.

It is good that you got paid from there. At least now I know that the site is paying only that it is slow to earn. I will give it a try during my spare time.
I joined there forum.a deal on marketplace on forum coin but couldn't continue because of the low and slow earning. I don't think that's a good earning site
I checked the site some days ago and seems like there are less people working on the site because the new posts are quite long ago and I doubt whether the site is existing.
It could be that it is not longer paying, cos the date of latest posts on a site tells a lot about the site. For instance if you check FFU you will discovered the posts are old which shows it not active
(04-22-2018, 06:44 PM)ahmedo24 Wrote: It could be that it is not longer paying,  cos the date of latest posts on a site tells a lot about the site. For instance if you check FFU you will discovered the posts are old which shows it not active

So is it safe to say that the site is inactive?
I thought this site would be another addition but obviously it isn't.
(04-21-2018, 01:41 PM)Keibah Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 09:38 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: I joined Revenue herald in its initial stages and that time there pay rate was good and i was paid from there once and after that i never checked the website and they have reduced the pay rates as well.

It is good that you got paid from there. At least now I know that the site is paying only that it is slow to earn. I will give it a try during my spare time.

It was many weeks ago and at that time admin there posted a offer that we can get paid at half of the threshold as well and i got paid without the deduction of any fee but after they changed a lot.
I joined this weekend and I only have 12-13 heralds.I need 250 to cash out at the paid to post forum.It is a slow earning site.I will stick with the site even though it is a slow earning site.
(04-23-2018, 01:58 PM)ivyparkgirl Wrote: I joined this weekend and I only have 12-13 heralds.I need 250 to cash out at the paid to post forum.It is a slow earning site.I will stick with the site even though it is a slow earning site.

It will take a very long time for you to earn from this website revenue herald and there aren't many posts and not any active members so it will be difficult to earn from it
(04-23-2018, 01:58 PM)ivyparkgirl Wrote: I joined this weekend and I only have 12-13 heralds.I need 250 to cash out at the paid to post forum.It is a slow earning site.I will stick with the site even though it is a slow earning site.

If you are willing to try like this then you need to have some patience working there as it is a little slow. Be sure to share your proof of payment when you get one.
I don't think its worth to be on Revenue herald as earnings are very low and slow and there are no active members so we won't find any active posts or posters
Besides 250 posts for $1 is quite less and I feel like it will be wastage of data and time. We can find some other good site to invest that time and data,a site like virily is quite better than RH.
(04-20-2018, 08:40 PM)ivyparkgirl Wrote: Never heard of revenue Harold.I will check the paid to post forum out because I might be really interested in joining.Thanks for sharing the website with me.

There are many websites but we cannot know about all and cannot experience all either so these pay to post forums helps in knowing us about the websites