• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recommend new paid site like MGF?
Question 
It seems this site is new. It only have 100+ members. I saw some payment proof here that showing MGF is legit.  As a member, how you recommend this new site to others? How to get more referrals to actively join here?
i am not referring anyone and i am not good at that. I will try to work on my posting and if i do well then i may try to refer my friends, but its not easy for me
(12-05-2017, 02:54 PM)Arorak Wrote: i am not referring anyone and i am not good at that. I will try to work on my posting and if i do well then i may try to refer my friends, but its not easy for me

Even I'm not good at referring others. I will try if i can do that after o get some payment
@"Kajal" and @"Arorak" , even me I'm not good in convincing people to join the site unless we already cashout from here. I think the best thing we can do is posting our links to different social media. Who knows they will attracted and joined on here.
The site is being well promoted on Forumcoin. I think it takes a little time for people to make their mind up about joining .. I know I thought about it for a while but I am enjoying it so will be spreading the word now to encourage people to join.
(12-06-2017, 07:32 AM)Sprite1950 Wrote: The site is being well promoted on Forumcoin. I think it takes a little time for people to make their mind up about joining .. I know I thought about it for a while but I am enjoying it so will be spreading the word now to encourage people to join.

MGF is new but it's legit and growing, I think it will grow fast and healthily since there is payment proof.
I wonder why they need to change the payment system so fast when new members are coming. It's fast to earn 5 dollars before now you need to post more in order to achieve 1000 MGF points. It will make the payout slower maybe one can earn that 5 dollars after a month. I look for the reputation of the site in Scamadviser it is has a very low trust rating. I thought this place is fast earning than mylot and forumcoin now I see it's the same with mylot and forumcoin.
The atmosphere here is similar to Forumcoin. What you think? Does MGF inspired from FC? Or is MGF a sister company of FC?
It's good to recommend it to others once you have your own payment proof other than the one posted in the group.
There is no hard and fast rule, you can explain your friends about the website and share your opinions and tips to earn
You can refer people but you cannot force them to post because the key thing here is the passion and attitude towards online working.
There is no hard and fast rule of recommending, you should be aware of how you can recommend your friends about a website and how they can earn from it
Finding active referrals is quite hard and one needs to convince the referrals on the goodness of the site and provide them with payment proof.
I am not referring or even trying to refer these days, I lost my motivation and its so much tough to refer anyone when you are not getting success with that
Mgf had gain some superiority and it become familiar within a very short period of time. It messed up when it went down without paying workers and no communication. Now that it's back quite a few people trust it and its quite hard to refer someone to a site with mixed reviews.