• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any one got paid by testable minds
I believe it more than a month now that the site kick started these surveys and the minimum cash out is about $30 with $5 as bonus, anyone got paid from this site?
I haven't seen anyone got paid from testable minds because there threshold is very high and it will take more time and there tasks are very limited so not easy to earn.
Its a very new website and sadly having very high minimum so its not easy to earn payment from this website, I am not a member of it but i may look at it soon and may join if i think its feasible for me, And will update
That threshold is quite high and it's starting to ring queries in the mind anyway since it's a new site we can't just start making conclusion but rather wait and are whether will see any payment proof.
Alright just wanted to find out how legit they are because I have not been able to do any task on there,it always filled all the time and I don't seem to understand it.
I heard few users who joined testable minds are given like 5 dollars as joining bonus and they more chance to get paid from the website soon as they are ahead
yea,I was among the first 100,_people that got the bonus but still now I can't seem to get any surveys all survey on my tab have been taken and I'm never lucky to have one.
Even i like to know if anyone have got paid from this website, Testable minds as there offers and pay rates are good but for very limited number of users so not easy
(04-26-2018, 01:16 PM)uyai Wrote: Alright just wanted to find out how legit they are because I have not been able to do any task on there,it always filled all the time and I don't seem to understand it.

I saw some users saying there tasks are like surveys and its not easy to qualify  those surveys to earn so its too much hard work
(04-25-2018, 05:24 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: That threshold is quite high and it's starting to ring queries in the mind anyway since it's a new site we can't just start making conclusion but rather wait and are whether will see any payment proof.

yes there are so less tasks and members are more from different parts and thee threshold is very high.