• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is The Minimum CASHOUT on MoneyGoldForum.com?
Smile 
Hi, MGF Peeps! Smile

For me, it doesn't matter the minimum payout but I know for you do matters. [/url][url=http://www.moneygoldforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1365]How to earn Money?

Cashout:
I use my credit card to send you payments for the posting services you provide here, as per PayPal terms, the receiver of the money pays the fee. I have a business account and will not send so many times "money to friends" and pay the fee because I want to keep my PayPal account SAFE. That's the truth!

The minimum to cash out is 5$ which means 1000 MGF point, it can be from Threads, Posts and Referrals, Ratings (reputation ), Replies.

You can cash out when you reach 5$ or 10$ only.

Please Ask our Moderator @Nido for cash out.
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

Sponsored by:  Profittrailer
You have some bad terms, as you should proceed with $5 minimum cashout either posts or threads since one need not to post 200 threads for getting paid towards threads. I request you to change terms also there are other payment processors to avoid fee, such as Ethereum or other Crypto's.
So do you mean that we need to make at least 200 posts + at least 100 threads and 50 referrals to cash out, I think it will take a lot of time then
(11-21-2017, 10:02 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: So do you mean that we need to make at least 200 posts + at least 100 threads and 50 referrals to cash out, I think it will take a lot of time then

No sir you need to make two out of the three to cash out you can choose any of them.

MGF
Admin
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

(11-21-2017, 02:28 PM)Administrator Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 10:02 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote: So do you mean that we need to make at least 200 posts + at least 100 threads and 50 referrals to cash out, I think it will take a lot of time then

No sir you need to make two out of the three to cash out you can choose any of them.

MGF
Admin

Sir, but where can we see, how much we have earned, there is no option visible to me to check my earnings.
(11-22-2017, 07:26 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote:

MGF
Admin

Sir, but where can we see, how much we have earned, there is no option visible to me to check my earnings.
I gave the amount you earn for each referral, thread and post.
you can click on your profile and you can see how many referrals, threads and posts you have any with simple math you can tell how much you earned so far.

And me as an admin i have my own system to calculate done worry.

MonyGoldForum.com
Admin
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

(11-22-2017, 07:32 AM)Administrator Wrote:

MGF
Admin

you can click on your profile and you can see how many referrals, threads and posts you have any with simple math you can tell how much you earned so far.

MonyGoldForum.com
Admin

Sir, it would be better to have our earnings at top of the page so that all can check that. I request you to make some changes as this forum is still very new and you can easily make some changes with that.
(11-22-2017, 07:41 AM)SUPER SINGH Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 07:32 AM)Administrator Wrote:

MGF
Admin

MonyGoldForum.com
Admin

Sir, it would be better to have our earnings at top of the page so that all can check that. I request you to make some changes as this forum is still very new and you can easily make some changes with that.
Thank you for your opinion we will take this suggestion into consideration.

MGF
Admin
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

one more question. Suppose i am able to make two out of three requirements for cash out then do i need to do that again for the second and subsequent payouts ?
Thanks for this update Mr. Administrator. I joined this website but i don't even have PayPal. I hope you add some other ways to get paid soon so that i can try to post and earn
Hello Admin,

How does one request for payment, do we need to mail you.I don't understand are we to make 250 comments and 100 threads before cash out.Would that not be more than 5 dollars?

Hello Admin,

How does one request for payment, do we need to mail you.I don't understand are we to make 250 comments and 100 threads before cash out.Would that not be more than 5 dollars?
How to cashout from the forum then ? should us sent PM to you ?
(12-03-2017, 05:06 PM)Gunamily Wrote: How to cashout from the forum then ? should us sent PM to you ?

Yes you can PM and ill send you the money.
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator

I will request cashout when I think it is worth to cshout; is there maximum limit too, or we can keep earning here without caring to reach whichever amount we like?
Hi, MGF Peeps! Smile

For me, it doesn't matter the minimum payout but I know for you do matters. How to earn Money?

Cashout:
I use my credit card to send you payments for the posting services you provide here, as per PayPal terms, the receiver of the money pays the fee. I have a business account and will not send so many times "money to friends" and pay the fee because I want to keep my PayPal account SAFE. That's the truth!

The minimum to cash out is 5$ which means 1000 MGF point, it can be from Threads, Posts and Referrals, Ratings (reputation ), Replies.

You can cash out when you reach 5$ or 10$ only.

Please Ask our Moderator Kokomo for cash out.
Cheers,
MGF
Administrator