[Adviser] [Networker] Survivor

Brock

@Prince, did you at least run it in the tester ? For if you did, you might notice that depending on the set, trades can be quite rare.

Prince

Brock said:
@Prince, did you at least run it in the tester ? For if you did, you might notice that depending on the set, trades can be quite rare.
I did not drive it in the tester. I immediately put it on a demo account. Today, there are no deals at all.

Prince

I'm looking. Hurry up, it's all gone. Very much so. I started trading on all pairs. But somehow it gets into big drawdowns. I can't resist helping him. I place additional orders.

Idris

I put it to the test Survivor_1.3.5 USDJPU M5
large.jpg

PS: If you have any interesting sets or owls, please contact us! I will put it to the test for free, there are large vds capacities!

Prince

I didn't put it on myfxbook. I have an adviser Survivor_1.3.7. Put 5.02.2020 on a demo account for 4 pairs. There was a drawdown on the yen today. But no more than that. For a month, the ADVISER has already traded$160.

Juelz

Pollard said:

Hands down >:d
Changes in b. 2. 7
- Tracking (closing by filter) of manually placed orders (by flag)
- Time filter (scheduler by trading hours). The filter for MON and FRI has a higher priority.
- If the opening is delayed on MON, including work is prohibited on Sun (for brokers opening at 23: 00 Sun)

P.S. Reloaded the file-fixed the display of information on manually placed orders in the Panel (+to the number, profit) in case of their use.
@Pollard Can you add a thrall to your current Expert Advisor?

Thanks!

Cowan

there are a lot of pages, tell me where you can get sets for the 2.7 version?
I tried to optimize myself, both 1.3.7 and 2.7
but the optimization doesn't work at all
can someone tell me what the problem is

le.groupe.4

Hello everyone I installed the version for MT5. In the log, writes 2020.06.26 19:30:01.879 SurvivorMT5 1.3.7 F_4 (EURUSD, M5) onTick () (error search in completion)Error 5031
There were no deals.
Tell me what the error is

Christian

Set for USDJPY m-5 Wholesale 2015-2018. Test 2011-2020. The slippage is 300-500. The commission is$ 4 per lot. Ducas quotes.

Analysis
Spoiler alert

Christian

Set for EURUSD m-5 Wholesale 2015-2018. Test 2011-2020. The slippage is 300-500. The commission is$ 4 per lot. Ducas quotes.

840096588_Ostap.BenderSurvivor1.3.7EURUSDm5v1.thumb.jpg.157e58e7370abb32aa6f1869490e012b.jpg

Cooper

Set for EURJPY on version 2.7. Also suitable for 1.3, but the result will be slightly worse.
Opt 2016-2018. Test 2015-2020. Until 2015, things are going badly, but there this couple behaved very differently. The slippage is 300-500. The commission is$ 4 per lot. Ducas quotes.

image.thumb.png.88b1087e0884faa952a1bacd8bd5eaca.png

Attachments

• survivor 2.7 eurjpy m5 egor.zip
    986.6 KB · Views: 0

Emmalyn

Guys, for some reason nothing is downloading any files attached to the messages. Have you ever had such a thing? Is the server lagging?

Macie

Emmalyn said:
Guys, for some reason nothing is downloading any files attached to the messages. Have you ever had such a thing? Is the server lagging?
Chrome for a safe hole. Swing through the right mouse.

Emmalyn

Here's another question. they post good tests here. But here I have in (tm4) it just drains. What am I doing wrong? Is the test platform wrong? Sets took from here owl too, but not ok ^_^