The best strategy at the breakdown flat

igor-pl

good luck to Everyone in trade, and the rest do not read it in secret.

I wish to share with you my years of experience at the breakthrough of the float, and tell a few secrets.

Why I decided to share these secrets?

I always ask: -Igor, why do you sell your robots? After all, they bring you profit, why would you share your secrets?

You know, what is it to do a good deed and show it here or another strategy that will bring you profit , is it bad?

Imagine I show you the strategy for what it will bring to you personally favor. Would you be profitable? I think it is. And I benefits?

I still cheaper here works so quietly it's principle philosophy is: the more I give, the more is given to me. And, second, uchenik cannot be above the master.

That is, I will always be a pioneer, and you will followers.

Frankly, I often hide some of the chips from the trading system I presented. After all, sometimes need, for years and years to understand the principles of profitable system.

Usually newcomers have pampolini and left. And who persistently exercising in one system, that reaches heights.

Are you ready? Are you ready with me to continue the journey to profitable trading or you reading this will relate to the whole not serious?

What I want to do?

I'll take a few trading systems on the breakdown of the float, and will begin the competition. What system will win. I will do a description of the systems and show real trades.

The only thing that? I'll be doing it on real cent accounts. If there are brokers who want to become famous, I can give no Deposit bonus. I'll have to advertise
to Show a profit in your accounts. Well. what if there are none. Cent account will allow me to do it without your participation

So in a way, we've been waiting a few exciting strategies, leaving only them to meet.

Are you ready?

igor-pl

Hi all, I have more than a dozen strategies, so I decided to take a video that was recently recorded, and show a very simple strategy, using it you do not need a lot of knowledge to trade this strategy can tomorrow.

The principle of entering the market easy to opredelennyi hour, you open otlozhenie order ISEGA once a day. So. you can work with pomoshju robot and it's easy to do manually.

Entrance I took one moving average 21 and make the entrance at 9 a.m., 8.57. If the price is above the moving average, I open one way to the buy, if lower then I will open the way to a sell. By the way do not have a pending bet, you can make the entrance to the market. As to the flat channel is sometimes so narrow, it is not always convenient the way to bet.

This trade intraday and usually closing occurs on the same day, but sometimes freezes the transaction for the day and more. It all depends on the appetites which take profit what is stop loss. Watch the video thoroughly and there all tell and show.

Yes, all my strategy for the pair GPBUSD, it turned out the other pair I ignore.

All settings, conditional, perhaps you will come up with a better option. I then tests on the robot show.

By the way the video that the forum is not showing, if anyone is interested can PM the link to give. But I think we're on the forum will prokatyvat.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XFwu6ZUHNyw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="max-width: 95%;]</iframe>

igor-pl

Tested for six months.

So at the moment the pair pound dollar.

Entry was done without error in the system at once, or bought or sold

time the robot was placed 8.57

Stop loss of 60, take 60

The moving average 8 given the drawdown in 5 consecutive losses is a maximum of six months. You see just the picture.

Moving average 13 also gives the drawdown for the same six months, maximum 6 losses

Moving average 21 and 34 gave 7 losses maximum

So it is possible to work quietly with the moving average 8 Drawdown in five consecutive ubytko is nonsense. And it was once the drawdown the minimum acceptable two to three loss and all.

To trade both sides in this system is not recommended, if you open simultaneously at this time an opposite order, where the drawdown reaches 10 losses in a row and even to 13, I Have the robot reverse and so I have these tests done.

50 stop loss drawdown increases to 9 losses in a row for six months, repeated twice

30 stop loss drawdown increases to 13 losses in a row and it happens several times that is often so much goes into a drawdown account. So it makes no sense to do a small stop loss of VOCs.

LSA

Welcome! First for such a primitive system, six months is nothing. A couple of months, and the past, and will meet 20 stop loss in a row. Your algorithm does not work, because it is not consistent with the nature of the market. Test history for 10 years, and never waste time. You need something pozhiznennoe, for example resorty

igor-pl

There is no point to test robots for an extended period of time. Why? I'm here on the forum wrote about it and will write again.

The test should be done not more than six months. In any case, the breakdown of the flat. About the other robots I'm not talking. I can only answer. As market volatility from year to year changes. watch risunka pair pound dollar volunteernet in years.

But times are changing volatility, changing the take profit and stop loss.

For example, four years for the GBP dollar, were smaller than today, and the best option for stop loss was 35 pips. Today 60 normally. And what will happen in six months, nobody knows. Six months later can problemsabout specify the interface settings. It is not difficult.

So, you can to ten years to look for options. But. I prefer to use recent data

igor-pl

Continue, at the time when I discovered this trading system, my first entry was at 23 Moscow time. And I decided to remember his childhood. Now have tested. What we see on the chart? Drawdown, usually takes you four loss, but notably not more than 4 ubitok. It's natural.

Pair pound dollar at night, less volatile, and therefore more is flat and there will be more false breakouts. But. as they say beauty demands victims. Despite the night about breakouts pair then flies away. in the picture you can see the result I have achieved over the past six months. decrease 4 loss. so I remember I traded in manual.

But, I had problems. I don't have time to open orders, I've discovered or 22 hours or 22.30. But, by the way, the pair at this time usually often hung in a flat. But still better to open up clearly at a certain hour and then the robot is your friend. Do not steamed, it will promptly open the order.

If the Deposit allows you can put two robots at different times. This is a very interesting option. Well. this is the chips went. Maybe I'll tell you later.

igor-pl

In the robot I already have line of lots where can I arbitrarily put a lot, and in the case of drawdown for the line of lots to open orders in the order. the line of lots. But, now doing two more settings.

Getting a double of take profit and then the robot begins in the case of receiving two take profits on the line of lots, opens again order with initial lot size in our example the lot 1

.Schematically looks like this, figure I set up a function to obtain a double of take profit and set the configuration 3.

So the first order robot will open order with initial lot size in our example the lot 1.

But since I put the setup 3. so the second order after the first take, opens with lot 4. As in my example in the line of the lots the third is lot 4.

It turns out, therefore, I can set aggressive trade, less aggressive. But by this time the growth in profits will definitely increase.

JKS

Well, where the specified bot? Write myself anew for testing I don't see sense. If there are ready, please share.

igor-pl

Hello, here is another section here you really do make. I'm all robots MQL5 buy, order. free to distribute, I do not want to. Not only is he coming up with algorithms, so more programmers are paying. So these problems yourself or order in MQL5 or I have a discount ready.

Now I ordered the last algorithm in this robot, the programmer is already doing.

JKS

You only tell me then what city the you of monument set, okay?

Megalomania is not treated, alas...

It is felt that this topic will again communicate with themselves, good luck!

JKS

Sketched out already EA for this strategy, was the strategy of the next stuff from igor-pl. The time spent on his "genius" once again sorry. Yield chart at the bottom of the screen, deals on top. On the picture all right again or will say it's all about the size of regular lots? If the system brings NO profit with a fixed lot, revive it useless to continue!

ildar333

And it is possible to put here the indicator Breakout2_Box? The Internet is not able to detect it.

JKS

Don't you love cats? You just don't know how to cook them!

First query found: 3
, keep health!

igor-pl

Great that you have does not work, it's easier for me, you're going to leave this topic. I will remain and continue to show examples. Now is ready the robot with double profit and I will be interested to show the results. Although I think you get excited if nil because I did not give you a free robot. but I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars and engage in beneficence. After all, come here for money. And that money is to have something to invest. Nature doesn't like freeloaders.

JKS

Drain the loot?

For a signature touch view real money! Then start to brag about their drain!

Well, it's not about think!!!

Me nature loves, sturgeon feeds constantly!

And the signature below!

JKS

Here's dur.. the Nerd more proof: the freshest ear of her sister. You didn't even see in the ear sterlet is a spoon!!!

Especially for you svezhak!

JKS

You're probably a fish and not seen, and tell everyone here what a successful and promising businessman....

Begging for money on your website..

igor-pl

Hey friend can be enough to be rude?

You have the was as from the theme my robot downloaded -

Now, because of these ungrateful more ardali who for free that you will receive from me. To date

JKS

Well, it is Ha(In)UNO I how many did not try, to alter in positive and could not, sorry, Havn roll your own...

Is the answer: Chukchi not a reader, Chukchi-a writer!!

No matter what it or who does not read, and who reads, jiving on his delusions hurl...

And then there is found:
I almost died laughing!!!

Cadet bigler rest (Hasek)