The best strategy at the breakdown flat

igor-pl

Breakthrough flat manual trading is not really at first I tried.

First, all the time we need the monitor to watch. But if flat the whole day will be possible.

When a false breakout you need to reinstall the warrant. It is often possible to avoid the usual technical errors.

And if the price quickly ran here and there, you manually won't have time to do. So is the robot.

Aist

In General, Yes I agree.

Here by the way about false breakouts. It seems that you can drive in the minus. If the price moves in a certain range for example, and marrying him in one direction or another, opening orders, Yes. Exactly one, and the price is right back in the channel. Even if stop loss does not make it, then may it be closed.

So the pending order should trigger. Just to put them right.

igor-pl

When comes highly volatile news, price runs of 20 -40 pips in one direction then runs in the other. then again unfolding. So by the time it may take a few seconds. And at this time you are trying to open an order. A dealing center you says the price is gone, price is gone, ultimately you will discover but not there.

Try to trade in manual, with time you will understand why this is difficult. I did not just robots moved.

Aist

Yes, it's understandable.

The slippage? Which increases when volatility increases.

We wait for the results on Insta bonus, as listed immediately plan to start?

igor-pl

Yes, I plan the month ended. I saved up 7000 rubles, well, the amount is not large, so it is unlikely I will show super results, especially at first I will account to get used to. Going to trade aggressive, if 10 percent per month would do it for will be fine. Will make such a chip.

I will implement a few strategies on this, therefore the lot will be minimal. And to make it clear. where some strategy. on different pairs and different strategies. On. really I had traded conventionally. Purely to test robots. And now, robots are working, now I will test different strategies for the breakdown flat. I think it will be interesting.

Aist

I have less than in 1,5 times and probably nothing
the principle is to try you can think of on any account, and of statistics to collect will drain or not.

How lot you go plan? And shoulder which one do you prefer?

So interesting, we wait. While trade myself manually, see what happens next, maybe they will go ))

igor-pl

Bot, Insta Forex, carefully provided bonuses to your account, I have many of the same dealers wrote, let's bonuses will you PR but there are a lot more realistic, although I do not write a little review, that is not entirely in vain.

I have a trading system that open orders only on Mondays and it is not considered aggressive, but since Monday have already passed, I put a different strategy.

This strategy open orders mostly at night. Profit robot per day profit orders are not only tears for another day and probably at night

In the tests like normal, a small drawdown of up to 5 losses in a row maximum. But first get on in the real world with a minimum initial lot. If the system will prove to be a success, then leave. And by Monday will launch a second system on the same account. Until the amount on Deposit small I do a lot of trading systems are unable to deliver. But if the last month will hopefully amount to increase. In addition. will the robot run on the situation. Between cases.

Aist

Even as one company participates in this program with the forum.

Why Monday should be skipped? Well, what about Friday? )

Compuetr needs to be turned on all day so if at night, the robot opens the order.

And how this drawdown to compensate? From an increase in the lot every minus?

igor-pl

Well, for managing capital. I such a lot started. that successively will increase the lot 1 to 3, where the maximum drawdown with 5 losses will be 500 rubles to my account will hold.

With regard to night work, Yes you are right need for robots to be working round the clock for used VPS is a virtual server which runs continuously round the clock. It does not matter your computer is on or off. In addition, access to this server you have from anywhere in the world. That's where we must load your terminal their robots and they will work around the clock.

Aist

As 1 to 3? Let's say 0.1, then 0.3, etc. to go.

The program it runs then? This additional complexity, of course, need to know how it all works. How much is daily more.

igor-pl

Here I bought, the first year is even cheaper. How it works to understand you for half an hour and even faster than manual sending. Nothing difficult. There tech support the first time certainly not clear, but there all questions will be answered. Most importantly, I have the monitor sitting not engaged with their work, the robot does everything for me.

Aist

This is a big plus, but you yourself said that it is necessary to correctly configure the bot, otherwise the results will not be. But how to do it without knowledge? No idea.

Exchagefiles

The idea is interesting - to test their strategies and share the results of the tests in this thread. Only here would like to know the details of this strategy so readers of this thread will at least understand its essence, maybe something sensible will be able to suggest or offer. In General, You may want to start to explain the essence of the trading system and then verify it with screenshots along the way to explain why the order was opened at this point, why stop we put there, and the profit that's there I think so it will be clear to all. I'll be interested to follow this thread. Good Luck To You!

Aist

Yes, just follow this topic. A lot is not clear yet though, but I think we shall understand by joint efforts)

igor-pl

I don't know, normally the forum is not allowed to communicate, I asked the question on bonuses in response, I froze. In General, if I disappear from here, in the group, it is called the breakdown of the flatso there I am trading results and tests spread. This group of mine , she open, anyone can join and if I'm not here, I go there almost every day.

The trade - results no special. In the market volatility, price marking time. And for a breakdown of flat need encyclopedias, encyclopedias are not.

Aist

Very interesting... what is it? Bonusy like all regularly give yet)

Okay, but if possible lay and here still. I understand disappear for reasons not connected with your desire.

I don't know in recent days, though not intraday, EUR / USD fell significantly kind of like.

igor-pl

No, may disappear for a reason. I can again take and block. And will be the label for a break from the forum
. Well, it's the little things. In contact I have a group breakdown of the flat and I am absolutely free to Express their thoughts. As for the current situation. Here, put two robots, one robot is already Friday today, it hangs drawdown in three loss and hanging plus. This is the fourth day. Until I'm close. If the prices of more items to be held 20 may lock up. Volatility was terrible.

Aist

But what are the little things... You are very valuable members here

I have from Friday is also the loss and in chat rooms talked so many. Unpredictable situation of some kind develops. From a couple of course depends on I in the Euro-dollar is now sitting, standing for something more calm go to (on the Forex mean), but low volatility in paragraphs gleaning.

igor-pl

I decided to wait drawdown is small, so I'll wait. Last week too, almost a week hanging on the wall in the flat then one day was a test. I hope this week also happen the breakdown. Enough for me price points STO ran. From order open price. By the pound, often during the week the price runs an average of 120 points. While this momentum was not. Maybe today will be?

igor-pl

Now here, I happened to be at the monitor and the motion went. In short, I did not become a robot to torment, staged a week ago, put a plus, despite the drawdown was slightly. As a result, there is one robot H4-timeframe. This robot will always have me to stand. And periodically plug in for situation other. For the time being.