The best strategy at the breakdown flat

igor-pl

Du seen breakthrough went. Today and for the second robot order bury. Worked as a trailing stop loss is definitely not to be. Wait a small matter, last robot standing Friday, the robot opened the order on Monday. Of course to sit and monitor such a long time, no one will. So as before I claimed and claim strategy on the breakdown of the flat is a strategy for robots.

Aist

Don't know, it's all long-term test is necessary for my opinion though. Unpredictable things can happen. The increase is relatively small and yet significant % of the Deposit will get so much maybe. Drawdown some go and pull Deposit a large part, and perhaps all right. To collect statistics it is necessary in General for a long time, and it's hard work.

igor-pl

Such strange days, for two weeks the volatility is low. Before or on the same day and the next day the order was closed. Just in the market there are periods when the volatility changes in this version fell a little. When things get better will the percentage of normal. The percentage of such a thing. it can be assumed. but as in the real market yield that's another conversation. With regard to drawdown time to think. I'm not for a moment trade but on H4 or H1 there is Always time to think.

igor-pl

Today it seems the scenario is repeating itself, again low volatility. Leave the trade for next week. Still open one order. Loss was not. This month. In this trade I was one soothes the Deposit is not lost. quietly growing. When will the trend will be easier. At the weekend I'll try another pair. To slowly with two pairs to have an income. The pound seems used.

Aist

So which pair? I don't know in Forex if any work better. BO there is not % much depends, makes no sense to work in tandem with 60% yield for example. And in Forex as I understand there is no such.

Yes, and that time will give? Is to watch the monitor again or what.

igor-pl

If you about the binary options ask, I am not really penetrated. In any case, I would say, if you're trading looking for broker which gives profits not 60 -80 percent and 100 percent are there. Then your expectation will be better. In addition, the broker should be able to trade in the terminal binary options are the brokers there. What it can give. Then there's an option just like in Forex put robot and do not have to monitor. I wrote the parameters of such a robot. it is important to know the behavior of the pair in certain hours and when the volatility is small in the robot, it is important to prohibit trade in these hours. Otherwise you'll go into a drawdown more. And since you are the monitor, the robot quickly all merge. About binary better to talk in the subject on binary options. To this topic not to be distracted.

igor-pl

Almost two weeks on the GBP dollar, see low volatility. Because my previous settings I've done practically for H1 and H4, I encountered a problem. that orders for a long time was closed. Practically two weeks just two times closed orders.

Obviously, when volatility is low it is necessary to switch to a smaller time frame. But on a smaller timeframe, usually drawdown is much higher than on older.

A little asterova, found the option in three months, maximum consecutive drawdown just 2 loss.

The M15. the pair pound dollar. Settings in the figure, the robot igor-pl4

Here an important role plays the number of candles I have come to 10, the less you are going to put the candle, the greater the drawdown.

Of course I tested all this on history and what will happen next I don't know. I'll try to start Monday with these settings.

igor-pl

The strategy is a break out of flat is based on the theory of probability. That is, in this strategy we make the forecast. We have no robot no indicator. There is a movement up we get the profit. there is a movement down. we get the profit. I would like to preurediti that some things need to know math. For example view this video:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1C34PIBUgu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="max-width: 95%;]</iframe>

Cybra

I don't know about the breakdown of the flat, it as the best solution and the worst at the same time. the problem is that price levels are constantly monitored volumes this guess precise movement can only be well prepared for such action mentally, therefore unreasonable entrance can seriously damage performance.

Aist

Yes of course there is the break-even point will be different, thought all. 80-85% is the common percentage for majors, but not all. And that accounts for the Euro-dollar to sit and endure the instability.

It's such a rarity.

Another boat is needed. Your with the expiry time have to do something, how to deal put? It is not clear.

Here is the opposite there about Forex there about binary at all... the theme is the best strategy for the breakdown of the flat may BO applicable.

igor-pl

Here, have a vague idea of how my strategies on binary trading
After the breakout of the flat is chaotically and within two or three days may be a few breakouts. A binary this strategy is not drawn. On, binary you need to find a strategy trend indicators, there will be a drawdown, but not great.

Aist

Flat strategies are the same
From the levels bounces people trade know where on the net the charts! Nothing I draw levels on different TF and put it on one time, another at another. All this test is necessary and the long-term of course, if the pros go, then wait for a minus then in theory the probability of all distributed.

And how can the trend Forex is the same, but the setbacks and more setbacks. They are ruining everything. You can't guess how many will last over time.

igor-pl

No that opened the week. One robot I have hanging from Friday to H1 and already have a drawdown in one loss. But this change of course. Joined by a second robot that trades on the H4, but on the system on M15 robot will join tomorrow.

Good I am trading on the pair pound dollar. Other couples did not find anything interesting. If I have multiple systems on a single pair. There is no sense yet some couples to join. Not such a big Deposit. Now it is important to still market volatility has appeared.

igor-pl

Yes, you are right. can be all sorts of factors apply. to understand when there is a break flat. BUT. I have a simple algorithm is. There are flat, then there is a break. Put pending orders and of course I have the monitor do not sit and wait, when there will be a false breakout or true breakout. All makes the robot on a simple algorithm.

Cybra

yeah see the picture avatar, your strategy ) what a great choice, it is a working thing.

well let's see when there is what can break, will follow. now I will try funtake to sell and that can burn out, I usually have weaker trade preferences, for example about 30 points in the section. )

igor-pl

Looked at the situation on the market. nothing new, as in a normal Monday, the volatility is small. Today would be 22 hours. Maybe it's something like the pound will move. Anything can happen. Although most likely spark a little pull and all and the market will react most likely tomorrow. In General, I don't know, my goal is not to guess. Only look what is going on.

igor-pl

Since yesterday no change, Monday is usually a little volatile day, although there are exceptions, but mostly so. Today at 11.30 am there will be a block of news. It is likely this will increase the volatility. Now I have on a pair of pound dollar is worth three robots. today launched pending orders on M15, and. I started with lot 0.01 and 0.1 of the slot

igor-pl

Koroche that was the opportunity to be at the monitor during the news. Robot on M15 when the price went up and made a profit of about $ 100. The other two robots shut down when they saw a large sliding candle. Realized that is nothing to catch all closed. As they say better a small plus than a large drawdown.

Now I have two robot on the H4 and M15, but orders will open only tomorrow, for today.

igor-pl

Two robots opened one long-term orders with smaller lot and a second short with a large lot. How events will develop I do not know. Well, I think that on Wednesday the volatility will be greater than on Monday and Tuesday. Although I do not wonder what. The pair pound dollar on the last time labour come in during the week a little more than 100 points.

igor-pl

Can premature. but shut down in the short-term plus robot order. which M15 . On the H4 is left. Even if there will be drawdown, the lot can be any small initial drawdown to keep. So I did not shut him especially in front of Thursday and Friday highly volatile days. While in positive territory today.