The best strategy at the breakdown flat

igor-pl

Looked at a couple of pound dollar, nothing has changed. The robot on the H4, stuck with the initial lot, treading water. Well, two more days ahead, I hope that the motion will be before the end of the week. Now because of this volatility, even there is no desire on the GBP dollar trade. What with the pound this month, I don't know. Every day there was a movement of almost 100-150 points, and now for a week can't go

igor-pl

Now was the breakdown on the news, I went and made a mistake I had already drawdown was in one loss and I closed prematurely order. Sometimes it is inattention and permitted a technical error. thought in the black and he was in the red. Well. nothing strange It is a loss of 100 p. not much of a loss. The trailer then the potential was huge. in General intervened without thinking it's called.
I Hope you have all closed.

igor-pl

Today the H4 robot has not opened a warrant. then the signal is not there. And the robot on M15 opened the order and in the breakdown I closed in positive territory. In short almost offset yesterday's loss. Just looked at the indicator, now might be a pullback, although I could be wrong. The trading week ended. Don't know I will be able to make 10% a month, the first week was terrible. Well. as they say set big goals. they are easier to get and along the way something will take. Now.

igor-pl

Next week I will have no time to monitor, so everything will be on full automatic. It will then be. When you manually intervene, of course, no doubt, the drawdown is less. But at the same time and the expected profit may be less. Well, let's see what happens I only in the evening will be able to see the results and evening as a rule the market is already ottorgovalis and seen. what was happening.

igor-pl

All, Hello. Well, now I have again started three robots, on a pair of pound dollar. The pound as always in the flat from Monday. There is a small drawdown. I. have no time to follow the process most likely the robots themselves will close the order does not matter plus or minus. The robot on the H4, I probably will be able to control. Else where a small take profit should close. On Sunday I reinstalled the robots. where was began the 0.1 lot, made a lot less aggressive 0.03. Now.

igor-pl

Hello Everyone, this month for me some kind of test. this volatilnosti low long gone. and the history of poteryaetsya the entire month. Earlier in the week the trade is zero. I did do a little take profit and still price it lacks. Went into drawdown. It turns out we need to trade Thursday and Friday, I also flew once. That market was not clear. Isn't summer vacation. orientation meeting chtol to trade?
I'll think.

Megalexx

I also have a pound merges gradually, in strategy Empire. Low volatility plus false breakouts.

igor-pl

Looked graphics, different pairs, if you start Monday on any pair that within weeks she will reach the goal. An average of a point open on Monday for any pair moving 100 or more points. If you take the entrance on Monday and take a few pairs, don't store on low volatility, all the same goal can be achieved. Drawdown can be small Because the price goes somewhere and hangs. You can take the reference points at 70-90 and that's for four of the sign and pick up a few pairs and everything should be fine. Going next week to try.

igor-pl

Vsem. hi Today especially not traded, after such a long flat decided to wait a bit to make the break. In principle Monday a pair of pound dollar made a move, but if you opened the solution the environment that could go drawdown. I will try the strategy on multiple pairs. Open only Monday. When you get plus a particular pair close it and not actually do not sell. I think this approach poage interesting.Pound dollar today showed the volatility. But, before it was more often

igor-pl

I wrote today, here is how the GBP dollar worked well on Friday. Yes, it used to be anyway, 4 days a week and sometimes on Monday. Now I came to another strategy. Look at the chart on different pairs. If you saw what the couple two, three days hanging flat try to put the robot, probably soon breakdown.

igor-pl

Set of three robots two of them worked. Timeframe H4 pair pound dollar, Euro dollar, then look at the situation will see a nice flat I will add more robots. If you start with small lot it is possible a few robots. to put. Now soon to end the month and Insta Forex will add more bonuses, then the sum will be bigger, it will be easier to keep the drawdown.

igor-pl

Koroche Monday, as usual, flat. Well, I have opened three robots of an order, the loonie has added the warrant. Here's my strategy will be for the week. What do you mean? Robots running on H4 . But, I'll count that a plus will be closed during the week. At the closing plus, robots remove and start on Monday.

igor-pl

Well, here's to the end of the month, the GBP, the dollar is up, the load order is the trailing stop and blocked the entire drawdown, which was formed yesterday. A robot with a pair of pound dollar was removed. There are two pair. pound Euro and canadian dollar. While the drawdown is small I will wait as events develop. My task. so during the week all three pairs have closed one already closed.

igor-pl

Well. all closed I have a couple pound Euro manually, the price was close to take profit. So there are these five points, or how much it is a trifle. Because there was no drawdown on this pair to close is a plus, the last robot in the canadian. well. I think next week can be more pairs to cover. Then will have more profit, the main thing is not to aggressively sell the lot to take the minimum.

igor-pl

You can sum up. The month is over. My mistake, I traded almost the entire month on the GBP dollar. Unfortunately the couple almost a month was in the flat . this is clearly seen if you open the H4 chart. What I made mistakes. I changed the strategy. and in this case, should have been mindful of the strategy. So I'm losing a month and I end up in minus 49 rubles. At the moment I have hanging canadian. Is not closed, the drawdown small thing was not a plus.

Next week I hope Insta Forex will increase by the bonus and my amount increase. Then I will not trade multiple pairs. close. That's all for now.

igor-pl

e What can I say my plans in getting a ten percent were not embodied. I lost instead of profits. It says again that is not always the market gives what you want. but, it does not have to give up. I'm kind of starting to get used to account. to trade and determined. that 10 percent will take next month. And I say to invent a robot easier than using them in real trading.For the month minus 6 rubles is bad

Megalexx

Market half months for half of the pairs were ranging. I think you need more pairs for diversification. Only it is necessary to count risks and drawdown.

igor-pl

Yes, I totally agree with you I started to do but for the first time this week and due to this went the profit. Insta Forex me courtesy of the UPS and now my account has increased slightly. Because of this I can safely make the diversification, I will now be able to put the robot on multiple pairs. maybe more than three, I will try for five with a minimum lot of course. But, I will always start on Monday and for a week, and then how it closes

argentariy

You and th "accrued bonus" equal to 29800 rubles, and in the screenshot just 13279 rubles ?!

The rest of the money what happened? Blew what?

In this case, this strategy of "breakthrough flat" is not quite good?

igor-pl

Interesting comment, read, post 87 I began a seven thousand trade. I traded for a different topic. The Deposit that I had before that was long ago merged in the last year. I'm on the flat I am trading from last month
Therefore, such a discrepancy in the amount. The more I gave last month 7200 barefoot and now began the month gave 6000, not yet merged as I wrote above 5 or 9 rubles last month