The best strategy at the breakdown flat

argentariy

Well, now you understand.

By the way, this your topic is rational for a practical trade.

The truth is, without robots, as they are in the end still merge any amount due to the algorithm changes of the market.

argentariy

Forgot to say about your videos.

When you explain your vehicle-well, do not get distracted from the goal.

And then you begin to tell one, and then depart from the subject and complement something else.

igor-pl

I robots on the course is not allowed, so sometimes I look at the market on open orders. If you see more or less what is normal, can in the manual to cover plus. In General zeala system. To understand me you have to trade. But without the robots do not get most of the orders open at night and closed at an undetermined time. Only the robots is to perform all.

argentariy

What is behind these "ROBOTI" that you have to monitor them around the clock?

Fuck these robots then?

Do you really want to see.You're getting connection time in 50 years and set out your thoughts are somehow scattered, that is.

All the time lost the thread of communication.And besides, not all the questions are answered, but only to those which you are comfortable.

And in this formulation, the discussion almost useless.So I asked you about the indicator, and you tell me about robots answer.Or about the indicators on Monday will tell? Ha.

igor-pl

You want me to discuss? I am ready to discuss any topic that could benefit. I lot of people write to the PM and offer to make certain changes to the robots. Sometimes you have to debate, because people not quite right. Ultimately, from these conversations is good. Through these conversations we develop robots. He doesn't need to watch the clock as you wrote. Is he the robot is on H4 I have the time to always watch what is happening in the market. In short who sells robots, he understands me. Indicator your not considered my robot no indicators at all. Offer order of the price.

igor-pl

Hi all. Perhaps someone knows, and someone heard and forgotten. I will act according to the scheme 10 per cent. When the account reaches its peaks, I'll open another account and another and another. If you don't understand what it is I want to remind you about the video that really will help you to remember everything. Now I'm at the first stage, but on the second it will be easier

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZGWX_mUqISs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" style="max-width: 95%;]</iframe>

igor-pl

My friends, almost six months ago, you purchased a robot for the breakdown of the flat and still some of you manage to write that robots do not work correctly. Although such mistakes, I personally have not found. I also trade.

The trading system once again, as I described above, took as a basis the profit once a week, although in some circumstances can twice a week to enter. This week made a profit, but I must say closed manually. Can do everything on the machine to leave, personally I like it. I cannot interfere in your trading process here is really everyone chooses...

igor-pl

it's been two weeks almost anyway, I only on Monday will launch the robot. slowly growing while 10 percent is not reached, but nevertheless close. I again closed today in hand and no wonder the price then stood the whole day in the same corridor. When to close and how each decides for himself. Everything comes with experience not explain on fingers. As for robots - wonderfully fulfill their. In the manual on the breakdown of a flat trading is not real.

igor-pl

3 reasons why the markets there is no Grail

Most of those traders who are already long enough to trade in Forex will tell you with confidence that in trading there is no Holy Grail. That is, there does not exist a single indicator, one strategy, one method or system that would result in all cases. And in fact, the traders who earn in the financial markets will tell you that the loss is as much a part of trading like profit.

In this article, we decided to name three reasons why Grails on the market does not exist. I hope that the material will be useful for you.

Nobody can prepare for all of the market uncertainties

One of the advantages of Forex trading is that there are many factors that influence the currency and the individuals and groups it is quite difficult seriously affect the price. Besides, this market is very liquid, daily turnover can reach trillions of US dollars, which confirms the above.

However, this fact makes very difficult the analysis of the currency fluctuations. At least for those who don't have superpowers to predict what trends will be in the economy of any country in the near future and what they say representatives of the Central banks.

No one strategy and no one indicator will never be able to predict the political factors that can affect fluctuations, and natural disasters that are sometimes the most important market drivers.

The human factor

Another reason why the market does not exist and can not exist the Holy Grail is that all market movements are instigated by the people. Even despite the fact that in recent times various automatic systems for trading in high demand.

Human behavior is one of the main reasons why we can see certain trading opportunities even where the price does not match the current economic situation, as well as the main market drivers.

And the problem here is that some economic reports can be interpreted by various market players. Accordingly, they will form different positions, which can lead to illogical and even inappropriate behavior of prices.

Besides, even the big players often prefer to hold a losing position and not closing in the red. Accordingly, all these probabilities and scenarios are superimposed on the overall picture.

There are no such strategies that would bring profit in all market situations

Those who have long traded on the Forex market know that the price often can be quite long to stay within a certain pattern or formation on the chart. For example, the Euro-dollar may be within the range. And you can successfully apply the strategy with Stochastics when the price leaves the overbought and oversold, and you're working from the boundaries of the range.

But sooner or later, it will all end. The price goes outside the range, and the Stochastics are in the oversold or overbought and will give false signals against the trend. At this point, many traders begin to lose money.

Most trading systems work well only in one market condition or formation. But the fact is that market conditions change constantly and this is not happening according to your will. Accordingly, it is extremely difficult to determine when will be a time to switch to a different strategy at least. And therefore, this tool that one could rely on in any situation just does not exist.

However, despite the fact that the Holy Grail in trading exists, this does not mean you will not be able to trade profitably. After all, there are traders for whom Forex has become their main profession. The key to success here is that you need to manage risk and capital.

You can't get rid of the risks, therefore, you must learn to control them.

Want to get a free trading robot for a break out of flat? It is easy to do. Write to me in PM what you trade broker and I will tell you what to do next to get my robot on the breakdown of flat free - latest my development.

igor-pl

Yesterday and usnisa closed and the top closed, with a slight advantage remained, and today, watching the same flat again we put the robot in front Friday and Thursday probably will be action in any case, I have not lost anything. If I profit on Thursday, taking the robot usually put only on Monday and today Wednesday still powerful of the trading day. It turns out the third time in a week I put the robot on a flat

igor-pl

closed now sorry not got the price to my level a few points and rollback I have to wait any longer closed with a small plus this week no longer trading, however the chance to get 10 percent per month is getting closer. Lately not much coreplus and it gives the best results. than hurry up and merge the entire Deposit, the breakdown of the float taxis

parker

The Grail is not and can not be. but you can trade profitably. This requires good experience and most importantly psychology. Everyone is looking for the Grail, but this is unrealistic. all systems are based on the laws of the market. But laws are not eternal and their lifetime is short. So long as the pattern exists, and remove traders profit from it. Build trading system. Who sells the arms and who writes counselor and sells on the machine. then the pattern goes away and the system starts to drain and Advisor including. Why we can see thousands of outside advisors on the forums, but which for some time was making money. I have a lot of advisers, who in his time has brought not a bad profit, but did not work long.

igor-pl

I am on a break out of flat robots trading more than 5 years, it was bad long ago would have refused

Золотко

It is good that the robot does not fail, though I honestly have tight believe it. Can trade just from addiction but that's another story. Anyway, I recently tried to work on the flat and regretted. I firstly do not know how to determine in which direction the price will go only if there is an obvious one-way traffic. In General the experience was not particularly successful!

igor-pl

I trade in different ways, sometimes the robot does everything himself sometimes manually closed. As for where the price will go nobody knows, this is a robot wherever price went he open orders. If it was a false breakdown, the robot will wait and the price will go up, we take profit. will go down - we also take profit. Flat always breaks eventually

igor-pl

Strategy on the GBP USD

Working in the last few months in the pair GBP USD have noticed one trend, which I'll discuss in this thread. Nothing new, I will not tell all it has long been known, but for comparison, I would like to show such a moment.

In the past month working on a pair GBP USD I got a small minus, or rather remained at the same point from which started, the amount had not increased. Why did this happen? I ran the robot on a break out of flat on full automatic. But the flat was rather long, not to go into a big drawdown, I had to put the robot and re-launched, but with different settings. Thus, the loss of profit, but a plus did not go away. It lasted a whole month.

Then, looking at the graph the overall look I saw that somehow during the week the pair is over a hundred points. Starting from the opening point on Monday. The volatility on Monday is almost always small and only at the end of the week a couple of wobbles in the end, if you look at the graph you will see that the price surely will be more than 100 points, sometimes there are exceptions, but these exceptions are rare.

This was the origin of simple strategy to take profit once a week, my profit will be less than one hundred points, then the theory of probability, as the pair for the week is over a hundred points, I must receive your profit.

Making settings in the robot, be sure to a ban on trade after taking profit, I began to run the robot on Monday or Tuesday, when I saw a good flat. After that I had to wait when the robot will do the job. Sometimes, the robot closed the order if there was a strong movement.

Sometimes I closed my orders in hand If the price did not reach the profit, and the amount washed was more than the losses in two or more times. So, although I didn't do 10 percent in a month, but closer to this goal. And the risks are very small. I got profit once a week, sometimes twice and is no longer traded.

That's the whole strategy. People ask me: why do you have a robot, if you sometimes close to a manual order? Answer: because you can't track the order which hang sometimes two or three days, it makes the robot it will close and will open another order at any time of the day. It is no doubt convenient. I only in the evening after work, looked over the situation, if considered necessary closed orders.

igor-pl

The topic is a little under an abandoned. Monday started again, the robot on the breakdown of the flat and will show the results.

I really did break in trade on the breakdown. Therefore, initially, may be the results are not so hot until a new flow into a rut and then everything will be fine.

Start with the amount of 1500 dollars Yes it is bonus money But still I wonder how this will end, at the same time check how relevant trading system at the breakdown flat.

I deal with this subject is not the first year,the topic does not lose relevance. After almost a year break again will take it and we'll see all the results.

Of course, I run the robot, but it will not I have to trade on full automatic. Still going to watch and interfere as necessary.

So join the topic.