The real show "Phobos 13"

einshtein

Hello dear Sirs and Madams!

I represent to Your attention the project, which aims to show that hard acceleration is possible. We will disperse the Deposit as hard as possible, and as far as we have enough experience. Trading system "Phobos 13" is interesting because it uses purely mathematical probability and principles, is divided in several stages. We will use as a monstrous risk as possible.

Let's look at the points and parameters:

1) we will Trade in "Price Action".

2) Risk for 1 one deal - the entire Deposit on the maximum allowable leverage.

3) In case of profit - Deposit will double within 25 - 30 points.

4) In the case of loss, the Deposit will be destroyed, using the same number of points.

The strategy is as follows:

1) In a single instant put 2 pending order: "Sell Limit" and "Buy Limit".

2) Lot for each order - 0.2 for every 5 dollars.

3) the Distance of one order from the other - 5 pips. That is almost the distance of Bid / Ask work.

4) In the case of a successful transaction close order function "Close matching orders" and such fixation will bring us 20% of the Deposit.

5) 50 successful trades in a row will double your Deposit 10 times. The starting amount of 5 dollars, the goal of $ 5120.

Make a small display of progress and results will be to throw out the history of trading on a real account. Driven:

Сыроежка

somewhere I already saw such ambitious goals in this forum. Only the author was different. Only what is on your scoreboard still is not a single transaction is not completed for some reason. Is still no deal is not it? This distance is then 5 pips between orders? How strange. And another question: where's the strategy?

einshtein

Okay... Just wanted 100 bucks to accelerate, but there was a delay with transfer of means. At the moment, decided not to deviate from the intended purpose. So, as many will not be comfortable going under the knife for 100 bucks. I do that too, not very comfortable. After all, peace of mind in our line of work.

Trade will start tomorrow or after - tomorrow. To each transaction will be attached 2 photo: during the opening and during closing. Script to open two orders, I have already written all ready.

I have not forgotten about the topic, just had other things. PAMM - account is liquidated, where the brakes were... in a word is not something that was, for some time. So please understand that tantalized the situation...

And about the information of progress. I forgot that you cannot edit posts forever... I'll lay out the status of the progress as it passes.

einshtein

So set the first trap. Range of 5 points, all according to plan. The only thing - that no Deposit $ 5, and 4 and a half... But it has no effect.

Here's a chart during login. Specifically - placed 2 limit orders at a distance of 5 points from each other...

While writing, I have worked both orders.

As stipulated earlier, the close order function: "multiple Close by".

Our profit is exactly $ 1, which of the five bucks - 20%, less than 10 minutes. Wonderful! 2% of the road - behind...

einshtein

Good evening! The Euro set a new trap. The parameters of the deal are the same. They will change after doubling (double lot). So far, that's all right.

As promised - spread the moment of entry. Now entered by hand and not by script, so there is no access to the computer.

If luck will smile on us, to close at a profit, this transaction will bring us another 1 step to the goal. At this stage, everything is stable.

einshtein

First five proudly resigned. Remembering the past times, comes to mind information from the fact that the Euro is not a good currency for this strategy. The other day, Deposit a tenner, and will continue, but on the Pound.

It is important that the couple was noisy, well, the entrances will be doing less, and that is exactly 1 entrance per day. That is, the idea is for 2 calendar months (50 trading days), the expense to be multiplied 1,000 times (10 doublings). The main thing to believe it... there is nothing impossible and super - natural... Everything that is not prohibited by the laws of physics is possible.

We assume this attempt to warm - up. Currently the status is...

einshtein

Well guys... a Dozen arrived. Work on.

They remind me of... a Lot for every five $ 0.2, respectively, with ten bucks, we start with 0.4 lot. Changes in strategy have affected only the financial tools,... Will work on GBP/USD since it is more mobile and Shumen.

... Drove the First trap... let's Wait!

einshtein

Thus, the first transaction is successfully committed. Everything went well. The profit was exactly $ 2, which in turn is 20% of the Deposit...

Let me remind you that the transaction will be accomplished 1 time per day, for a better testing of random events... such a risk, any attempt to predict is unwise.

In General, left to the target: 49 deals / days

Angelcom

It wasn't so bad the second screenshot spread account History closed last transactions, not just balance, for the full picture.

argentariy

And anything that is spread on the pound in two times more than the Jews?

Now EURUSD - 3 pips, and pound as much as 7 pips!

einshtein

Of course! Not - a question. Going to lay out and history. I note that in the history due to the fact that orders are closed with the function "Close by matching", one order will be 0.00 and the 2.00 (at this stage). This to make it clearer...

Don't know where there is 7 points... I Have exactly 3 points... 7 points on GBP/CHF, maybe You accidentally looked in there... Or floating You. Being a difference of more than 5 points, my script could not establish position.

A new trap...

argentariy

Now pound 2 pips, and at 6 am it was 7 !!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I will show you a screen if you will not forget.

einshtein

Well... today the Pound has done its job... 20% profit safely joined the Deposit. The following deals will be there on Monday, so our goal is exactly 1 kaplancik a day (shopping).

As promised, post a photo of the terminal with the transaction in history, a balance, to make it clearer, because history is not the desired transaction (loss-posture - yesterday's deal on the Euro, and today accidentally threw a trap out of habit to the Euro, and immediately canceled the transaction), and the balance is shown differently...

left to the target: 48 deals / days

einshtein

Creaking - of course... by hand, of course you can put, for lack of other options, but do not advise it, because, with the risk of jokes will not work. The slightest mistake can produce irreparable, for the Deposit - consequences. In the script, I just put the desired item.

Later, having freed - throw off the script in the thread, if you need someone. Someone need urgent, on the Internet there are a great many scripts with this function, set limit orders. However, my sharpened specifically for my trading system...

1.3110 - 1.3107 = 3

yrhikBober

I understand: the goal is to wait for the activation of both orders and close both, the main thing that the price was not inside, but above or below both orders.

and another question, the function "Close matching orders" is what the terminal MT5?

einshtein

It doesn't matter where the price will be. And the function "Close matching orders" is, in MT4, just click with the right mouse button on any of the two activated orders, then select "Modify order", and there, in the drop-down menu, choose the "multiple Close by". If the account will not be 2 active orders (positive lock), then this item in the drop-down menu will not... Nothing complicated, example .

The script is in the attachment...