The real show "Phobos 13"

yrhikBober

approx. thank you

set, writes that the trap has been successful, but in fact nothing happened, not on the chart is not otonicar...

argentariy

Just curious to see how the master Einstein will cope with this task.

He's got a lot of money, here we show the class!

Igor2009

Maybe as an option, to put these so-called traps at important levels, extremes in touch with a moving average or somehow justifying this arrangement. Random questioning - will be as random fire one, and drain the account

Igor2009

So if the risk 0.2 lot for 5 bucks, it is a flat should be?! On the contrary, to contemplate those moments when the price has dramatically and irrevocably to go to the side of Letnikov and activate them in one fell swoop?

By the way, as long as you saw the similarity of such creativity, but was it the installation of such metered "traps" on Friday evening on the pair of GBRUSD, in the hope of GEP that activate on the market open both orders. And in those days, the gaps were indeed every week and substantial. Now with the possibility of mientki

yrhikBober

if you go stroke in one direction it activates only one order, and moreover (since this is a limit order), he will be a minus, but it is draining.

Igor2009

Have in mind that when placing orders, they will both be above or below the prices (at a time).

But perhaps in this strategy, the author puts one order above the current price, and the second lower?! There's also the distance between the orders is almost equal to the spread, I think of them and put both above or below the price

einshtein

Some kind of tin Like so... - is not present in the terminal...

And let's order... When You wrote the script that everything is cool and have not shipped orders - this is very interesting. Throw off a photo magazine, I wonder how this is possible. I use - problems are not present. I see You have a different broker, I see there is a five-digit quotes. Maybe that's the case... But in fact the script there is a function - not to put the orders and say everything was successfully. It first checks the orders, and then reports.

Plus the Alps Stop not 1 point. Bot, imprisoned solely under the Insta Forex, so there's no stop... And it was written quite simply, I did not put checks quotes, stop levels and other nasty things. If you have strong, can in the free time under the Alps, but this idea is bad, You will not put pending orders as close need it fixed price...

yrhikBober

thank you! for the answer. it is not necessary. found the script "LimitOrders". customized in metaeditor. maybe You're right, the difference in brokers. money and in truth your script does not set athlonii, but that's not critical.

einshtein

Hello, Dear Colleagues!

I'm sitting here think, and came to the conclusion that I will work compound interest. The educational program now I will not go, what is this game, but in a nutshell - the lot is calculated from the current Deposit, not from the start, so we will need fewer transactions.

If you work in the usual way, to the goal we are left with 48 deals. Well, in the case of compound interest, to target left 33 deal...

The goal will be re - done... Instead of 5K, the account is ~ 5700..
most importantly, the titanium balls from the locker to take to throw to them enough to peel mega - lots, in such amounts...

argentariy

Titan is not helping.

Yesterday I tried on the demo open(your recommendation 0.2 to 5$) on Deposit in the 43 dollar order with a volume of 1.6 lot, so the bot does not permit to do so.Ha. Opened only 0.56.

einshtein

Well, then check the account leverage. I have a leverage of 1 to 1000 - this means that a Deposit of $ 5, may take risks, if I have $ 5,000. As in InstaForex and one lot is 10,000 units of base currency, then borrowed $ 5,000 I can buy or sell about 4166 euros (5000 / 1,2 approximately), that is, 0.41 lot. I only use 0.2 lots. Everything is clear and fair.

If You have a maximum of 0.56 of a lot of $ 43 for 43 bucks You can buy or sell € 5,600, that is Your 43 bucks work how about 6600 dollars, and so your leverage is likely 1 to 200, but I could be wrong...

In General, InstaForex allow to open positions to 10 000 lots. Well, the Titan decides

einshtein

Healthy men...

In short closed today another trap. In the pictures, as promised - installation time, and the history of profit-taking. The Deposit is 16.91$.

I want to note that the work of compound interest, very significantly speeds up the process of achieving the goal. And at the moment for her - to a 5700 $, remains 32 deals...

einshtein

Using Monday (low - active day), I allowed myself to violate the trading system, and opened another trap today. At the moment it is already closed, and now we can state the fact that the first doubling of the Deposit.

10% of the road behind... Left 9 times to double depot... To the target 31 deals