The Strategy Of Carry – Trade

Nikolaich

while in America low rate, it is quite suitable buying Australian or new Zealand dollar for dollars. only here in the future, I see a rather high probability of a global economic slowdown and the related decline of interest in commodity currencies. but buy them in any case makes sense, but so that the Deposit could reduce the price by 20 percent. I think that America will go the Japanese way and we are still in for several years will have a low rate on the dollar. need to use it

astudent

Maybe your reasoning and true but :

This strategy can only be applied under normal global economic conditions. Do not use it during a crisis.

Features

* Works only with the growing global economy.

This is a quote from the first page of this thread.... Crisis.... As for the growth I think will be hard...

Lebeda

Good evening community! Has anyone tried to work on the system

Carry trade (carry trade)? The case is of interest, it is possible to have a stable income, performing very difficult conditions. Any opinions? Share?

Ramzeska

Strategy is to trade the swaps, which is the difference in interest rates and is applied in the direction of the "carry trade", which is determined by the positive difference of interest rates. If, for example the Australian dollar has a higher interest rate than the Japanese yen, then the currency pair AUDJPY strategy will only be used for the purchase.

As for me, so now is a good time for AUD/CHF to rise to buy. The swap is roughly 1% of the lot size per day. The pair, though at the highs, but finally decided on the further Northern movement. Of course, 500 button hardly walk, but the probability that the current will go 0.9888 1.0000 test is very high!

nazart78

The Carry Trade strategy is very popular among traders practicing long-term trading. Before using the strategy, the Carry Trade be patient – the profit that's for sure! Carry Trade is simple to understand and requires from the trader a few simple steps. So work with pleasure!

Серге1967г

There seems to have a whole year SOCA to wait to profit was.After all, the price might not return so soon.And depot not all enough for you to withstand the drawdown.So we still have a decent Deposit, and the amount of orders to put up small enough for a drawdown.

d1amant

Сергей1967г not always to wait years for something, it all depends on the situation on the market, now period has come when this strategy can be profit to raise very good

avs333

I don't like that strategy is working exclusively with a growing global economy.I understand if growth in the global economy.In my opinion it is very shaky.The world economy cannot continue to grow and this is one of the major factors against the use of this strategy.When global economic performance, too, need to earn.

cashonline

Great strategy, I sampled a bit to trade in this way and I see that prospects have about 5% per month with almost zero risk! Who else traded, please share your experience....

МаксПро

Now this strategy is less relevant in my opinion, given the state of the global economy and that high-risk currency in the downward trend. Also the problem is that the swaps change in dilinjah that may come as a surprise. Such examples have already been paired eurofranc

alexradko

Please make money on the downturns.For example GBPAUD pair.It has a good positive swap for sale.The trading process on the strategy of carry trade (carry trade)?

1. Choose the currency pair with a high positive swap (interest rate difference): AUD/JPY, NZD/JPY and GBP/JPY — good historical examples of such pairs.

2. Buy or sell the pair, depending on the direction in which the swap is positive.

3. Select a modest position size, so you can withstand a pretty serious uncommitted loss.

4. Do not set a stop-loss (one of the few Forex trading strategies, where it is not recommended to use stop-loss).

5. Wait.

6. When you feel that you earned enough or you expect some global financial turmoil, close the position.

Xoger

The strategy is very interested, decided to try opened 2 trades in small lots at Audi\LGD, and NAC\USD, I will hold the position for 6 months look how much make on the swaps)

МаксПро

Before I had the bait these pairs, probably 6 months top trend will not deflate after a couple of months, and then swaps you will not cover damages if something happens. Here, euroaudit I would Sabail for swaps, they're kind of one of the largest for this pair, and good movement up there has been kind of like.

Vlados777

The advantage of the strategy Carry Trade – the minimum cost of trading time. There is no need to spend hours in front of the monitor, choosing the point of entry. You can open the terminal 1 or 2 times a day is enough. Free time can be spent studying other strategies or recreation.

dima198926

Honestly, I did not understand the meaning of this strategy. In any case to exceed the rate of 10% per annum, you need to use leverage. Why increase risk through leverage, if you can get 10% in USD. U.S. Bank Deposit? (Privat, Finance and credit, VAB)

earnings

Now in Europe and America, there is a downturn in the economy, and I'm a Ponce who actively does not show. As you can see only perhaps Australia kept steadily. Soon the interest rate of the Central Bank of Australia, which currently stands at 3.5% compared to Europe 0.75. So many investors are now a couple very much interested, and I am no exception. Will consider buying AUD/USD, the swap is positive.

Vlados777

The basic meaning of strategy carry trade consider the following example. If you go to the Bank to put money on Deposit, the Bank will offer different interest rates. For example, 10-12% in rubles, 6-8% for dollars and 4-5% if the Deposit is in euros. Will make the calculation. For example, we borrowed the Euro at 5 %, convert them into rubles and put on Deposit at 12%. Thus, we can easily get profit 7%. This is the main idea of the trading strategy carry trade.

Alex82

This strategy is a long term and good for large deposits and low leverage,and generally better without him.And even if you enter at the beginning of a good long-term trend,the swap will be a nice increase in profit.But on one of the swap do not earn much.But if entry into the market is good,and swap this will be a drop in the sea))))

Мако

I wonder if there's someone on this forum who trade this strategy?)) in my opinion the strategy is just not adequate, this theme was not new. First, spreads on similar pairs such that the swap will have to wait a few days to cover the spread. Second, if the price goes in the opposite direction from the open position it is possible to expect advantage from such a position for several years, and the profit will be just miserable.