Trading in the market Forex correlation method

S-Morfey

Tuesday opened a bunch of USDCAD-USDSEK 30-minute time frame. "Topping up" was performed on H1. Today fixed income. Entrance and 2 "topping up".

S-Morfey

If You trade on MT4, you can use the indicator iCorrelationTable_v3, it is freely available on the Internet resources. The table that I used, developed and refined under MT5 - paid content.

S-Morfey

Yesterday closed a bunch USDJPY, USDMXN. It was at the end of last week. Included on the alarm for 15 minutes. The signal is switched to the M30. "Topped up" hours. A "fill-in" missed. Entrance, 3 "topping up" and profit.

S-Morfey

Today was open a bunch USDDKK-USDJPY signal with a 20-minute timeframe. "GMT" was not possible. Input and fixation in the total profits of the ligament.

S-Morfey

Today at the signal on the 20-minute timeframe was open a bunch USDJPY-USDSEK . For "topping up" passed for 30 minutes, "GMT" failed couple few candles was found. Both transactions a "+".

S-Morfey

Now a bunch of closed USDCHF-USDMXN. It was the signal from the 30-minute timeframe on Friday evening. "Topped up" hours. Input and 1 "refilling". There was an option "add" with "diever", did not, and for good reason

S-Morfey

Fixed income in conjunction USDJPY, USDMXN. Included on a signal with 15-minute timeframe. 1-I "top-up" with a 30-minute rest time. The result: the entrance and a 3 "topping up".

S-Morfey

Closed another bunch USDCHF-USDCAD. The market was entered last night by a signal with a 20-minute timeframe. Input and 1 "refilling".

S-Morfey

Fixed income in conjunction USDJPY, USDMXN on a 15 minute timeframe. Entrance, no "refills".

S-Morfey

A bunch USDJPY-USDCNH was in the market 1.5 weeks. Both currency pairs have had positive swaps. The entrance was carried out by the signal indicators. Today fixed income. Entrance, 5 "refills" (for a "topping up" more than usual, as was the opportunity to do so without violating MM) 2 adjusting the lot on USDCNH and one for USDJPY.

S-Morfey

Fixed income in conjunction USDJPY, USDMXN. Input signal with 30-minute timeframe. No "refills".

S-Morfey

Closed the basket of trades USDCHF-USDZAR. Entered yesterday on a signal with 30 minutes. One "top-up" on the clock.

tritonina1

I want to share how I worked for the spread trading strategy. I traded EURUSD and GBPUSD currency pairs. These pairs of high correlation. Rewind the story in 7-8 months, saw the largest discrepancy pairs. Got about 80 points. Then, look at the H1 timeframe. The entry point at the moment of greatest divergence of the couples - about 80 points. then send orders to the market: expensive pair on sale and cheap to buy. The protection provided Lockerbie orders, pending on the distance of 100 points. Closed order at the moment of intersection of the graphs of pairs. On a real account did not try, but testing on demochka gave a positive profit. Here in the real world want to try. Strategy liked. Nothing complicated. Yes, for a more complete picture added to the standard indicator MA for each pair.

S-Morfey

Totally agree with You. In conjunction EURUSD and GBPUSD and you need to trade. These pairs for a long period have shown a steady relationship that we need. The only thing in my entire 1.5 year old practice according to this method, such signals were very few. Mainly: the major+exotics and direct quotations. Regarding the protection of transactions: when you open the basket with the right monetary tools, you are already beginning their heliroute. Agree dear sell cheap, we buy, the law of the market. The only thing not clear by what criteria define it?

S-Morfey

All deals that I post here in the screenshots are done in real account literally 2 days ago and opened a PAMM-account for this strategy. If interested, please contact us to give a personal reference.

S-Morfey

In the morning opened the bundle USDDKK-USDJPY signal with a 30-minute timeframe. Initially made a mechanical mistake in selecting a lot on USDDKK, so I had to restore the balance. The result: a bunch of automatically closed at a total profit.

tritonina1

I use extra EURGBP chart and in all charts, put the Alligator indicator and use technical analysis for this indicator. When "crocodile" "hungry" it leaves wide open the "jaws" i.e. three parts of line maximum disagree and wait when the price crosses them. at this time the price is at the greatest distance from the indicator and will tend to "fall". Here is the movement and should be used.