Trading system (calculation of the next candle)

МаксПро

Can you prove it? Just even vskidku taking any chart, it is seen that this ratio do not vypolnyaetsya, especially in the flat or worse in price consolidation, where the graph like a Zebra of these candles is built) If it was so simple, and trading would be elementary, but even a robot based on such algorithm will not give positive results in history

piton333

This is in my opinion more helpful to those who options prefers to trade - that there really need to know what the next candle will be growing, or focused on the fall. If you can learn them on the vehicle to anticipate and options to engage firmly and practically to trade.

piton333

I'm a bit of were analyzed for M30 and there if to consider the interval from 10 to 10 in Moscow, candle in one direction may be no more than 7 in a row and mainly after the big candle in what ever direction candle in the same direction, only smaller than the first. After them, again, not always but often there is a candle in the opposite direction. EUR /USD M30

Bogachev Alexandr

I think there is a formula for calculating the candles! But then so would the market for a year forward to calculate and millions of dollars to do for 2 - 3 weeks! The easiest way to calculate the average price of the market the next day) Although you may say that this is the same thing!

Valentinka

and there he had no formulas and the totality of the testimony of many indicators plus price action on the basis of what is calculated how many percent probability that the candle will be white and how much black, plus it also calculates the shadow

Bogachev Alexandr

even the market maker is not able to calculate the candle the next day only because he himself knows the number of open positions of the day for the whole day))) in Short it and we can't see into the future! and we could have long become a guru Forex and other financial markets!

Dimaproforex

I love races to Citygate candles. Find new patterns in the sequence of their appearance, namely the observation of the shadows. These shadows can be very telling. For example, most shadow and a small body speaks of the weakness of the movement or change of trend.

MurZicK

In General, when testing at the hourly candlesticks pair over the past year (04.04.2012 - 27.03.2013) quotes Inst (6049 records) this principle showed a NEGATIVE deviation of 2% of average 50%. Inverting a strategy deviation became positive on the same 2% - 52 against 48. The spread is still not covered. No 90-95% do not close.

To the question about stereotypes.

BeerGod

Not so simple, is affected by the timeframe, especially the currency pair, eventually, on low timeframes the probability of the prediction will be the usual 50/50. It is the prediction of a little work on the daily charts if the close time of the candles in the DTS coincides with the closing of the American session, and that such a forecast more than 10 cetirizine points waiting for nothing and opyatzhe probability 90-95 will not.

Karleyt

This idea visited the minds of probably every trader. After all, it is the most comfortable vehicle turns, it is not necessary to look at anything, no technique, no Foundation at all for anything stupidly woke up after yesterday's lunch, the balls gathered in a heap, put limonniki and come again to do nothing. WOW, I would love, but alas, miracles do not happen, and meticulous analysis of the chart for the last year on several pairs (I have conducted) have nothing positive does not.

[email protected]

yeah - we all know that the Grail in the market is ourselves - it is a well-established money management and psychology!! endurance and patience is most important on the market)

exange

Certainly sounds interesting ,BUT, in my opinion, even a combination of several indicators will not be most likely to calculate the next candle. Can calculate the movement of the trend, "the color of the candles", in my opinion too loudly said.

anper

Here is the formula to determine max. minutes the next day. 1. Hope H.

X = (2*High+Low+Close)/2; if Close>Open

X = (High+2*Low+Close)/2; if Close<>

X = (High+Low+2*Close)/2;if Close=Open

Max =x-Low: Min = x-High. All High,Low, Close,Open are taken from the previous candle.

Alexandr61

Good day to all, In my opinion, all this is plain garbage. Don't want anyone upset... But it is true...

MATYSS

If so many different tools have to use when we finish the calculations and print the color of the candle, she will already be drawn to the market and any payments we are no longer needed. For Forex trading you need to choose the most simple and profitable strategy and not to worry.

House(Dr)

I don't know,the topic starter could not much better to try to give a link to the book so that others could participate,for example, I had to Google that to understand what the book is about.And it was desirable to spread here in the first post.

On to say that he(and Belyaev)are not the only one who tries or have tried to determine the color of the next candle.I personally also try to do that,and in the branch the forecasts I sometimes manage.

Try to understand what will be weekly candle...

Use the same indicator,but can not guess each candle,do not even try,only when some probability on my side.As it was busy at the time great L. Williams,renowned multiple world champion.His technique is very good,and quite not bad works,but he also tries to determine the color of each candle,but only some.

The point is that he's looking for the inner bar,and if it bullish/bearish the next candle is also bullish/bearish and very volatile.

In the thread topic was not disclosed,and it should be more serious about potentially interesting topics.

anper

Compare: calculated the max line and min. will Help in trading or not everyone decides for himself.

knyase

By the way the topic is very interesting. I study and concept of the book "Trading system calculation of the next candlestick" Belyaev, S. R. spent a whole month of his life. so I do not understand. Could not predict anything. The market is led by the crowd and how to use indicators, candlestick analysis, you have something to predict. And fundamentally? I gave up on that. I would like to hear here the voice of the man, who turned out to predict in this system.

REDBULLDOG

I wasn't that useful, and just do babe I do not see anything that would help predict the nature of the behavior that will evolve in the future, so tell yourself what you need from here to sell or buy and tell me why, because there is no signal, these indicators show how the result for example here, this candle down, past where it will go?