Trading system (calculation of the next candle)

anper

REDBULLDOG, in General this calculation is not mine. Just put the calculation of the next bar to the indicator. Here, of course, it's hard to say how to trade on this indicator. The trend should be one technology, while flat the other. Where will the last candle is unknown. The forecast is for the benchmark. When a trader enters the market he always makes a prediction : price goes on the bottom, then it goes further to the bottom, or the price reached the resistance level, then it can change its direction. Forecast is justified or not. The indicator does not dealing.

Sergey3011

Good evening fellow forum and search for the Holy Grail))), looking for a working strategy to work on Forex for years, but so far nothing is really working not able to find that your formula the dawn of the next candle was recommended by a very good man. Maybe you can tell me detailed about this method of work, you yourself used the formulas?

victor kaskad

Initially I was also looking for strategy, trading system online, but once viewed, tested them, more than 500 pieces realized that I need to come up with your trading system. Now I do, but I'm a developer, not a programmer. No for You it does not come up, and even if they will come up with, I'm afraid I don't share. Good luck!

I read an article by Sergey Belyaev for calculating the direction of the next candle, here is the link:

https://fortrader.org/learn/vychisle...ej-svechi.html

Sergey3011

It is clear that the finished strategy no one will lay, you need to come up with. Well, at the expense of the calculation of the next candle, then the strategy I've been testing a very long period, that was long ago and noticed a pattern, which is obtained in the solution of all formulas. Now I understand that it is pointless to solve all these formulas, since the result is always the same and does not give any more or less clear understanding of where the price will go. Do not be lazy and at least a month to test this method, then you will understand everything.

victor kaskad

And it's not laziness. To spend time in a foreign and incomprehensible to me "invention" makes no sense. I have in the development of their strategies, is what to do...

Sergey3011

Well then, why write about this method, if it doesn't work. Write better about the one that makes a profit. I'm just saying that the calculation of the next candle, this is nonsense.

victor kaskad

The fact that I just gave You the link because they have decided that You want to get acquainted with the calculation of Belyaev. He is very clever, I couldn't understand it. He may be crap, but I wouldn't talk about the things that he did not understand. Maybe it works, but without me.

I'm looking for, as You say, the method or (as I would say) a trading strategy that can be profitable. I develop trading strategies, order programmers, test and decide what to do with them. Or upgrade or in the basket.

There are EA which I tested on a demo 12 months, the result is positive. If You are interested, you can apply the account history. There is a history account of the work of the same EA on a real account for 4.5 months, a profit of 119% (average profit of 26%).

Sergey3011

There is nothing versaemerge no, just need to figure out a formula to put the relevant values and calculate the maximum and minimum, conventional mathematics. but only after a few calculations I understand that you can not think, and to understand where are these values, but they do not say anything.

Adviser uninteresting, as well working EA 12 months, merged Deposit at 14-15 months of work.

victor kaskad

Maybe You have something interesting to share?

If in 12 months, say, earn 50000 dollars, to remove them and then let them drain. Is it bad?

Although, as you say, the rich their quirks.

Sergey3011

Worked as an Advisor with minimal risk settings were such that the earnings were minimal, therefore relied on the stability, but did not guess and was in drawdown, which led to a drain. So not accumulated a new Deposit, a year earned almost 100%. now in a stable EA operation can't believe he can even drain in the beginning. Well, to make a counselor 50000 dollars, need to Deposit at least a million.

victor kaskad

Look, don't be lazy my Story 6586985. Profit 56518,48$ for 1 year with an initial Deposit of$ 500.

However, the matter is still a demo. You see we have different views on the trading process. You don't trust advisers. As you wish. And advisors who came up with, did You? Or other people?

You write: Worked as an Advisor with minimal risk. The notion of a minimum-this means no what. Everyone has their own minimum. 10 years ago I had at least 30% of the depot I spent on opening orders, currently 20%. But I personally know some traders who spend only 5% and think this is a big risk.

Over the year You earned 100%, this means that about 8% per month. I agree that it's better than nothing.

I once lost 5000$, then in 2-3 years returned them to the manual mode on the strategy of "LeapPrice". And since then, decided to sell only their own system because of my emotion in manual trading is strictly prohibited.

victor kaskad

Look, don't be lazy my Story 6586985. Profit 56518,48$ for 1 year with an initial Deposit of$ 500. Mode without the indicator.

However, the matter is still a demo. You see we have different views on the trading process. You don't trust advisers. As you wish. And advisors who came up with, did You? Or other people?

You write: Worked as an Advisor with minimal risk. The notion of a minimum-that means no. Everyone has their own minimum. 10 years ago I had at least 30% of the depot I spent on opening orders, currently 20%. But I personally know some traders who spend only 5% and think this is a big risk.

Over the year You earned 100%, this means that about 8% per month. I agree that it's better than nothing.

I once lost 5000$, then in 2-3 years returned them to the manual mode on the strategy of "LeapPrice". And since then, decided to sell only their own system because of my emotion in manual trading is strictly prohibited.

An example of trading LeapPrice in the application.

By the way, about 100%. About a year ago I was given in trust real account with 100$ to test the operation of the strategy 7РО, So for 4.5 months, the system has earned 119%, about 26% in the month, history 2008026. Still the account was not mine, the responsibility was pressing, so the settings were set with indicator ( not a big safety net). Account history 2008026 in the application.

Sergey3011

Is the trade history it would be better for the strategy itself said, I think it would be more appropriate here in the forum than the story. For me it is important to understand the operation strategy than trying to deal with EA. I really do not trust them.

victor kaskad

The strategy is not yet finalized, therefore, to talk about her extensively before. She has positive aspects (Deposit increased 100 times), but there are drawbacks. For the 12 months system 3 months was in the loss of up to 86%, but I was lucky and the system recovered. That is to say, intermediate results. But we need to find a solution how to get out of drawdown active way, and not wait for the sea weather.

Moreover, not every strategy implemented in the EA, can be carried out manually.

This strategy is one of them. Trust Advisor easier when he created it.

But if You sell the program to which you have no relationship, it is difficult in twins.

I'm doing a trial solution to the problem of drawdown, but the results are partially positive, but no more. We still have to look for solutions.

There is a forward test of the application of anti-subsidence measures in the application.

The Deposit was able to increase 10 times over 12 months with a drawdown of 38%, profitable trades of 80%.

But on the demo the system may not stay more than one month, then there is a drain depot.

But, as they say, the potential is there. I would like to make that the system worked successfully and for long candles, but not yet obtained.

victor kaskad

Sergey, I happen to be in the archives came across a manual trading strategy candlestick on D1 on EURUSD. The author cites the example of the annual trade on this strategy in 2011, which brought more than 400% profit.

Want? Share.

Sergey3011

Of course give me a link. I because many of the strategies tested here from the forum and, therefore, it is likely that this faced. In any case interesting to see.

victor kaskad

Strategy in the application. To be honest, I did not understand it, just once retained and scored. On D1 I don't like to work.

Sergey3011

On large TF to work better and easier when time is limited time for analysis requires less. But there are also disadvantages, I personally do not like these strategies delay in large drawdowns and they have to sit very long and hard. Worked not so long ago to W1, but is now slowly walking away from this, and all because of the prolonged subsidence. It is better to scalping.

victor kaskad

I was fond of candlestick figures, but then for some inexplicable reason abandoned them, so in my archive a lot of material on this topic. There are expert Advisors, indicators, tests, counselors, and pretty attractive, and on different timeframes, not just D1. Maybe You'll like these strategies. In one expert Advisor there are 29 patterns, which are included separately from each other. Lots of options. And in 2 years the amount of profitable trades 100% profit more than 400%. This is quite bad even for the test. If the system is in the tester gives good results, and on account also have some chances. It is necessary to try.

If You Express a desire to trade with EA on candle shapes, you can share it. As You said yourself, the counselors do not trust, so I can't insist, You decide. Description of patterns in software terms, and their plausibility depends on the programmer, his knowledge and skills.

Without it anywhere!