Trading system "the Third eye" (New!) H4-W1

Mihalych

Thank you very much for these reminders!

But all that we read in the files You posted in the first post. We are their masters. On history everything is clear. But to fully understand the strategy I would like to see Your live inputs: here I go to buy or sell, because... . If not on the daily charts, at least on a weekly, Oleg.

And another question: I watched the graphs and behaviour of WPR and it seemed to me that when six after closing the candle rests in the level -50 - very likely to rebound. This is the place to be?

DJTrend

...hmm.... did not notice, but we have to see..it is possible...the CDF is generally a extraordinary line, as you can see....

looked a little... CDF 6 rarely rests in -50... usually skips this level... yet laws have not seen

Mihalych

I meant not necessarily stupid about, or just do not get it dumb down to -50 or slightly moves, but not reaching extreme levels and close the candle. Yes WPR is a very interesting tool.

Well, how about live inputs?

I sat yesterday, watching the market - like everything is clear - this will go here, this here. And this morning included a computer - the markets are, closed. Now stare at the charts and nothing I can not understand - where it will go! Maybe just in the morning my head is bad work? I'm gonna take a forest walk with friends, can then better work of brain bend!!!

DJTrend

Well, why go far, look evru..

Kink 1 on the screen was quite readable and he appeared at the Murray level. It could take beevou week.

Kink 2 less guaranteed, but also could be small lot to open.

Good kink # 3 and 6 and 3 period Itre and in extreme zone ( EZ). The trend on the weekly chart buy. On the daily the trend is almost changed it on salovey already. If evra goes any lower, we will receive confirmation of your rebuild......

The probability of next week in the Bay BUT not near the price as if suspended, and it rarely happens. Often the price goes level all the same ... Below is the level from day's rest at 1.1475. So I admit that buy week will be through a small excavation down to 1.1475. Or will we bevy Murray's 4/8 line (which we expect) and then continue to sell to 1.1475.

DJTrend

USD/CAD daily chart

On day in Canada, we recently received confirmation Baeva trends.

Good penetration of a heavy line, light and the formation of the fracture. When one line punches hard and goes down it's better than when her other flock. I wrote about it in the description of the system...then it is better to wait for when they meet in one point. If the break was in AZ, generally elegant signal would be.

DJTrend

Gold bullish

On gold, can be open to sell on Friday. Good break on almost all lines at the level.

More on gold signals no yet..only weak weekly buy signal, but I don't really trust him.

DJTrend

EUR/JPY

This couple is rich in signals and penetrations normal. In the screenshot below is the case when the trend bevy, 6kA rushed down 11th and flew over it. So it was a fairly active movement. 6kA shaped fracture in the EZ and 11 were close (figure 1 on the screenshot). 11am then caught up with the sixth line, they agreed and now was the time to open a buy... especially since it was all level.

DJTrend

EUR/JPY weekly

Weekly light flew down to EZE. The roughness level. Trend bevy on heavy lines. In the stochastic trend also bevy ( lines are widely separated). If the price last week went up and the break would not be so acute, the signal would be at 100%. Therefore, most likely buy. But be careful. The whole cutlet is not necessary to enter

DJTrend

Sat there are looked....

On the H4 evra on October 26 was rebuilt in the cell already

D1 on 6 November also confirmed a sell...

... so I have a serious fear of going to the South... but it is not very long, as a week until a solid buy

this can mean that lands on H4 and D1 is the correction of a week-long wave ( this is exactly what I meant by saying that the volnovikami it will also be very interesting)

and based on this reasoning, waiting for a rebuild or to sell and on the weekly chart and then go South already seriously or correction at the week end and will buy, starting from N4, then D1... and go further North

PS ... I don't think waves, not using Elliot wave I, and that is why I wrote that don't see a correction or a reversal...

We here would be Volnovakha strong to help... Actually it would be cool. His calculation of wave+approximate calculations goals+my point turns...

Mihalych

Includes 10 couples, seven of them were closed a maximum on the third day

Three orders still hang - left for next week - or wait for the closing to take, or will be averaged using 100 points

DJTrend

Well done, Mihalic

It usually is. The changes of course happen sometimes, but almost always of them can go to zero.

Perhaps it makes sense to cover the end of the week all orders. Plus will still be. Albeit less, but then quietly going to sleep on the weekend
. but to each his own.

In my testing queue, open 2 orders. One is closed at 50p, the second is translated in the b/u and drags on.... Just very often penetrations much above 50 p. Especially if it's a correction in a trend like this...

Mihalych

Found an interesting Turkey - the same WPR, only directly in the chart window. Added WPR c-span 3. The vertical scale can be adjusted. Maybe someone will be more clearly.

DJTrend

By the way, if you noticed on the last screen, I tried to replace the two HMA lines nor set EMA Masek... I Think it's healthier, because you can see where the price may rebound more likely... especially if EMA and the level of the Murray match...

On the screen the price has reached to the level and bounced from EMA 365 ( and so there would be no mA and we would be waiting for the price to level)

And if you look at H4, we can see that price bounced off of the limit level of the Murray, which is a very strong level....

I.e. the maximum level on the H4 coincided with heavy mA... the probability of a reversal or a major correction was very high

DJTrend

Well, since we opened the evru in the previous post... let's see...

On the H4 and D1 of sell trends. Channel the trend is clearly down. Easy line went up and punched 277ю heavy for them until they went. Very similar to correction where you can enter. On the 6th line of easy fracture. 6th and 11th agreed on one point and on the 3rd a beautiful poker. (I want to remind everyone that the 3rd line should be treated with caution. She is very sensitive. And its signals it is necessary something to confirm... for example the 6th line)

Or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will start silovoe movement. The perfect movement of the price I display on the screen. Waiting for the price at least in the 1.1450 area because there is the first serious correction level of 38.2 Fibo.

But do not forget that on the weekly chart in June-July we recently passed the confirmation Baeva trends. So today on the H4 and D1 is the correction of the weekly waves.

DJTrend

I'm certainly not a Guru of technical analysis
Here is simpler with inputs than with outputs .

So we have a team of good technicians for the analysis outputs.

DJTrend

That's the way I found a very clear confirmation 33 post...

EMA 365+Murray directly as a tombstone for the price was

Quietly out there if it was possible to put.

DJTrend

The result of analysis of the day:

USDCAD - D1 Buy

EURUSD - D1 SELL

GBPUSD - D1 SELL

USDJPY - H4 SELL

- D1 BUY

- W1 SELL ?

EURAUD - D1 SELL, but most likely the day after tomorrow 14.11

INDEX D1 BUY and he moved to the buy trend

EURNZD - W1 BUY but maybe in a small cell

AUDNZD - D1 SELL

AUDCHF - D1 BUY

NZDCHF - D1 BUY think 0.6937 there with D1 Masha Masha and heavy with H4, and then sell

W1 SELL

NZDJPY - SELL W1

- D1 BUY

DJTrend

200,150,100,55...well, you can still 21... well... I think most running to pick them up still have