Trading system "the Third eye" (New!) H4-W1

DJTrend

Just want to say that the predictions for some couples experimental.... perhaps the corrections will be next....

DJTrend

Well, what... to summarize:

USDCAD - D1 Buy

GBPUSD - D1 SELL

USDJPY - H4 SELL

- D1 BUY

- W1 SELL ?

EURNZD - W1 BUY

AUDNZD - D1 SELL via buy, but still gave to take 50 p

NZDJPY - SELL W1

It all worked out....

Now let us draw conclusions for the rest of the failed transactions...

Almost all recorded on D1 in the week was the opposite signal. We conclude: If a weekly sell signal on the daily even if there is a signal, not included in the buy ( and Vice versa).

On the NZDCHF and the Jews was the opposite of Sigi. Especially on NZDCHF.. right there was a clear...

And the second point, it is better when the signals appear in the extreme zones. It is much safer.

Mihalych

Me to learn this trading system very helpful trading simulator from FX blue, for a few minutes to view a few days. I tested the system by nature is something. Almost all orders with take profit 50 pips practiced on the same day. Than good exercise - see all the price movement and the indicator becomes much clearer system and the inputs do not even EZ-accurately. The playback speed can be easily adjusted ! There are already support and resistance and mA in help! In short: DJTrend thank You so much for the system!

By the way, the system allows more accurate and secure log-on system Spring and pattern Tuesday (anyone know).

If anyone knows where to get the simulator - write in lichku - I will answer the link.

Mihalych

Conducted an analysis on the weekly chart, compared with the report for Poker, I plan to enter next pair:

GBPAUD-sell;

GBPNZD - sell;

GBPUSD - sell;

EURAUD - sell;

EURCAD - sell;

EURNZD - sell;

EURUSD - sell;

AUDJPY - buy;

AUDCHF - buy;

AUDUSD - buy;

AUDCAD - buy;

CADCHF - buy;

CADJPY - buy;

USDJPY - buy;

USDCHF - buy;

NZDCHF - buy;

NZDДґPY - buy.

Log will be at 01: 00 GMT, take profit 50 pips. If at the opening there will be a strong gap in the direction of take( items 10-15) - will put pending orders at close of the candle the previous week.

I try to lay out the monitoring of transactions.

DJTrend

on this pair you have to be careful because stochastic is very wide and beefy, plus the heavy lines 55 and 77 last week confirmed boevogo the beginning of a trend. Although given that the 3rd and 6th lines rested to 0 and there is a small kink... maybe a little to sell and go. If the trend is confirmed and clear, that it is better to catch pullbacks and signals pullback to enter with the trend. It is much safer and profitsee.

DJTrend

For me too, not all by far. W1 clear on Sella no. And it's risky, because heavier lines are pulled to a light ( I wrote about this in the description of the system). Therefore it is better to wait for their connections at one point.

For D1, Yes, small cell possible - there is a break. But before it can go to 1.1963 because on the H4 bevy fracture and the overall Jewish trend buy.

DJTrend

The yen $ and Codiene Yes, everything is beautiful and special risks do not see, except for the unexpected news. Almost a classic of the genre
especially on the ring road Jena

DJTrend

And another tip:

Coming to W1, see eye on smaller TF. Because it can be so that week is a clear signal of buy and D1 and H4 still clear. and it may be better to wait until this sell will work come Monday, and on Tuesday or Wednesday at the normal price to buy and maybe even more from the line of Murray ( all gorgeous)... without a problem at 50-100P...

DJTrend

Mihalych, but on australe Baja I can't see it. On H4 small possible. At D1 no explicit signal, but rather sell than buy. And the W1 signal is in a buy not. If only "the ears" to attract the type that the price rebounded from the daily line of Murray and the trend in W1 until bevy....etc.

PS AUDCAD is the same situation. Bai questionable.... For the same reasons.

Tell us what guided. Interesting.

DJTrend

..here, too, I'm not entirely clear where Bai?

.. and then well, not by far. The only thing that is 6th line broke and all the rest is EZ...but all not nice...

Mihalych

Further investigated and refused inputs on AUDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF. At the moment, EURNZD, GBPNZD, NZDCHF, closed take.

About the justification of inputs:

EURAUD: you said 2 WPR rested to 0 and a little bent, the rest are also gathered in a bunch in the EZ, and of the weekly candle on 8/8(final resistance)- so I hope your 50 points to take;

EURUSD:the week WPR 6 and 3 in the EZ, during the daylight merged 6.3 and 21 in EZE, a small crowbar, and next level +1/8;

AUDUSD and AUDCAD are not taken;

NZDJPY:this week, WPR in 4 EZ and bend up the rest of the last 4 candles rested in 1/8(place to stop and reverse);

GBPUSD: week 6 and 3 at EZE merged into one above -10.

In General, I do not claim to be sinless, because, as the saying goes "live and learn". Most importantly the money management and if there is arguing - will be averaged.

DJTrend - Thanks for Your tips!

Mihalych

So Tuesday 28.11. . As of 20:00 Moscow time:

NZDJPY, GBPUSD, EURUSD, GBPAUD and EURAUD earned 50 points and closed at TP. However on GBPUSD, when she climbed up against me, opened another sell at the line 6/8 at 1.3355 and also 50 points the market has not closed both orders for take.

At the moment, there are 6 par - 5 in loss, one in money, can now therefore take, maybe later. For those in drawdown still have not worked an averaging order. May not work - like price turned in my direction - we have to wait and see.

DJTrend

MM observed? If so, it's not scary.... In the handicap main thing is not to be greedy. Greed and fear are our major enemies

DJTrend

Now working on how to reduce the amount of subsidence of orders. They certainly usually spend, but it's still nerves. Let the inputs be less, but they will be more accurate.

Mihalych

So, Friday, 01.12.17.

Wednesday worked USDJPY;

Thursday AUDJPY;

today CADJPY c averaged 50 points;

EURCAD had to put 2 orders through averaging 100 points, for a long time the price of sausage, but today fell by as much as 250 points and closed all my orders, it's interesting that the last warrant coincided with the peak prices where it fell down;

well, CADCHF flew today and everything was closed.

Of open orders at the moment, there are only AUDCHF in positive territory until the end of the day, let the chat before sleep, close, whatever - plus or minus. In the week so good.

Thus we see that the system is viable and it is viable! If you count the paragraphs - probably a total of about 1,000 a week.

Mihalych

I've been reading on the forum here are quotes: "0/8 and 8/8 respectively have extremely high levels of support and resistance – that is the price rising or falling in this range with the greatest probability within the set parameters will unfold and change direction. 1/8 and 7/8 support and resistance is strong, but not like in the previous case, the probability that the price in its movement will turn in the opposite direction a few below; a similar situation exists in respect of segments of 2/8 and 6/8 and beyond. Accordingly, in between 3/8 and 4/8 trends support and resistance will be approximately balanced.

Sam Murray compares your levels with pendulum – "despite all the randomness and unpredictability of the price always tends to a certain value, the more it increases, the more the force pulling her back and Vice versa – just as the pendulum reached the highest point stops and starts moving in the opposite direction under the weight of its weight"."

So if in Your system, you may need to pay more attention to price in relation to the Murray's on different timeframes to make a more precise inputs and to reduce drawdown.

This is just my guess, but maybe it will be useful.