Trading system "the Third eye" (New!) H4-W1

DJTrend

I think I gave a link already on this website http://ignat.news/bibliotheque/ http://ignat.news/post/murray-math-trading-signals/ http://ignat.news/post/murray-math-patterns/ http://ignat.news/post/murray-math-signals/ .... Read the best serious work on the subject of Murray levels... everything is there

And Yes, the extreme levels are very strong. Of course, and they sometimes break, but the first time is very rare. I repeat that the signal CDF (poker for example) the level is very hard. And Murray's level+Masha and the more difficult is too little punctured (the first time) level.

DJTrend

But in General, my dream is to adapt the system for work with feet... still calmer somehow... Either a large Deposit and MM,MM and MM again.

Mihalych

• Levels are 8/8 and 0/8 (ultimate resistance). These levels are the strongest and have the strongest resistance and support.

• Level 7/8 (Weak, place to stop and reverse). This level is weak. If the price has moved too far too fast and if she stayed around this level, so it will unfold and there will be a downward movement. If the price has not stopped near this level, it will continue moving upwards to the 8/8.

• Level 1/8 (Weak, place to stop and reverse). This level is weak. If the price has moved too far too fast and if she stayed around this level, so it will unfold and there will be a sharp upward movement. If the price has not stopped near this level, it will continue moving downwards to the 0/8.

• Levels 2/8 and 6/8 (pivot, reverse). These two levels are inferior in their ability to reverse the price movement only to the 4/8 level.

• The level of 5/8 (Top of trading range). Tools of all markets spend 43.75% of the time on the movement between the 5/8 and 3/8 levels. If the price is moving near the 5/8 level and stays near it for 10-12 days(bars), the market tells us what to sell in this "bonus zone" and that makes some traders, but if the price keeps the tendency to stay above 5/8, it will remain above it. However, if the price falls below the 5/8 level, it will most likely continue falling to the next resistance level.

• Level 3/8 (Bottom of trading range). If the price is below this level and moves up, then it will be difficult to breach this level. If the price breaks this level upwards and stays above it for 10-12 days, then the price will remain above this level and will spend 43,75% of the time moving between the levels of 3/8 and 5/8.

• The level of 4/8 (the Main level of support/resistance). This level provides the best support/resistance. It is the best for buying or selling. If the price is above 4/8, then it is a strong support level. If the price is below 4/8, then this is the perfect level of resistance.

Mihalych

And I on the contrary like Bessarabova trade: I was watching the market repeatedly seen stops feeding the big players, they are due to stop the crowd gaining volume. Price tends to stop collecting all of the foot. So I'm better off without them. This is my subjective opinion.

DJTrend

partly agree. But I remember October 16, when it was a technical glitch and lb flew 1,500 PP... lost a Lot then
So some of the foot very useful.

DJTrend

Mikhalych, Fx Blue thank you! Today drove his new strategy with the rebound from the lines of Murray (I wrote about this idea before I think). A complete delight. And from the system and from the simulator. Even he did not expect such a result. Subsidence is almost there. Real piece and not a long. And the best part is that it is not necessary at the terminal to sit. Everything is done by limitname. The only thing that is better for each pair to choose a number of pips for TP. And for the secondary TP when you re-approach to the line. And we still have to choose how many points the price thicket just does not reach the line of the Murray. I think it is better to do a script. Launched it, he calculated everything and gave you even the adviser to write.

Here is the result of the pound since the beginning 16 years before brekzita. It just crazy trades. http://prntscr.com/hifuua I would say WOW. While I was dealing honestly with his hands. Just rapidly.

valexi

This is the name of the broker such conditions? With the reload bonus of 100%? In principle You are right 1000 rubles, too, hate to lose and I really want to increase it. By the way, and where you can read about money management in a simple and accessible? Or, in a nutshell - just a deal to open more than 0.01 lot for 1,000 Deposit and all?

Mihalych

This is not a bonus. You start in rubles and in cent account appear cents, not rubles

Seleks

My first entry for this vehicle

It Novosel H4. I hope a correction pattern of "poker". Extremply zone (EZ ). Entrance two orders. Let's see.....))

PS the picture is not visible Clarify - the entrance was made at 11.40 GMT

Mihalych

And on the screenshot H1. Better to watch this strategy for large TF, maybe even days. On chasovike testing is usually small. I think so!

Yes and the lines on the chart Murray not to throw unnecessary, they help in the analysis.

Ejik2304

Thank you, would love to see all the lessons, I of course with the Murray levels faintly familiar, but I think superfluous will not be)

Seleks

Start see post 72

It Novosel H4. Continue to hold poses. until Monday. At the same time - Closed 1/2 position. Translated in BU. Put TR

DJTrend

There is poker in heavy lines. So strong Bai trend ( heavy line at the top EZ), Such inputs do not always come to good ends. Much better and safer when a heavy top, light ( for example 6th) goes down and makes kocheguro. Ie, you enter with the trend on corrections. Canadian D1

Seleks

This is the pound H4. Pattern - the disclosure of the fans from AZ. The entrance on the trend ( think)

DJTrend

No. There is no opening of the fan. Before you open up, the fan should meet in a point. And then heavy at the top.

Here is the fan closed and then opened. I decided for myself. confirmation disclosure of output 6th line of EZ ( the candle close)

And then just got lucky that there was a crowbar and the price went up

DJTrend

In General, on your screen the confirmation of the rebuild. trend ( red lines 55 and 77я went to the bottom EZ) Remember, I wrote about this? So Bai I'd be careful.