Trading system "the Third eye" (New!) H4-W1

Mihalych

Closure of the fan, as I understand it, is when all WPRы converge at one point in EZ, and then together out of it at first(the opening of a fan).

Seleks

Everything is correct in the description of the vehicle is all there. You can see post 79.

I'd add, if you divide the pattern into two parts, draw a vertical through the point of convergence of all Wprов and begin to analyze left and right part separately, it is possible to detect.

In the left part is a consistent trend starting with younger тф5 and up to D1

In the right part - even when the six comes out of the EZ and passes on. Personally, I think somewhere in there, the ISU or W

But, it is necessary to prove and confirm. I do not plow a field

Seleks

Here's my error, Too early opened the order to sell. We had to wait for the sixth of EZE. The trend in the North I hope for a correction. Let's see....))

DJTrend

Yes, if the fans agree about different TF in one zone, since the lower TF ( I usually do not look below H4), it is often a signal to a very strong movement after the turn. If not all TF fan converges, then it is most likely a correction of a larger wave.

PS I think I wrote about it in the strategy....

DJTrend

Understand the strategies, patterns and character lines are starting to see the market... much like the operator Navuhodonosore in the Matrix watching the matrix
Looking at pure code and sees a woman in the crane dress, etc.

So here, clearly visible trend. Visible breaths of the market (price movement).

Дмитрий 32

In these moments stop will not save, because the work at the end of the studs. And no matter Forex or the real stock exchange.

Save only MM designed for such buns.

DJTrend

Well, Yes, in General, I agree. MM is everything. That day really stops few people saved...

vl9d61

I also tried on the tester. But I tried and bounce and the breakout. Such a picture as You could not, but the profit is not bad. Yet of course has not solved points. One of the first that foot. Another in the breakdown often then a sideways trend comes and goes all the time when it exit to profit. Wanted to ask You do You trade only the first bounce from Murray levels or all. From what is specific or only important. If not difficult share the experience.

DJTrend

not just the first. Just subsequent lower lot. If the price went to the middle between the levels, then re-put pending orders little short of levels with TP about 50 p on the daily charts ( all pairs must be chosen). If the price went down, put the averaging order, or between levels if they are far away from each other or nearly reaching the next level. The tester (after optimization of course) in a 1-2 year slip is likely. But you need to choose how many points of TP,how much to the level to put the if etc. CL has not yet test.... maybe with a stop.

DJTrend

A classic example signal..... Fontina

Stochastic, wide, heavy line shows a buy trend, the rebound from the midline, breakdown heavy line 277 well, and our favorite kink ( poker). Plus the daily chart has not broken the 365 MA and it is a very concrete Masha.

99% is the bottom of the next correction where you can go. Why I write 99%, not 100... So it is because the movement down was strong and the CDF lines 11 and 21 corresponds to ВПР6. If you read, you remember, when the sixth CDF flies 11 or 21st, it is better to wait for their connections at one point. There is a slight possibility of growth in a week for the next candle.

dimzaj

I would say, opened later, the entrance had to be informed, and order either at the foot closed or in drawdown. Used your screenshot for voprosa!

DJTrend

At the first signal after the touch candle was selova. You a lot of money to take.

If to talk about a turnaround, not every fan of the ( toe at one point) is reversal. Especially on H4. But the fan is almost always something, but gives to take. On the H4, it just happens very little.

This is the place. Bevy a definite trend. A hint of a reversal yet. . Log very carefully and sparingly. He appeared a little later ( see below)

Hence. even bolder....

LUDMILKA

Here,much more interesting with the screen. I will try to delve into the topic.Just when CDF 3 and 6 it seems to me less problems.I have the template and such as You,in the vector TST once You have described and I did ,but they somehow look messy,or the signal can't wait.On the history see everything,but in reality not really.And mA You have, period? Here ,the moment when I become a stumbling block on the screen.

OldOleg

Andrew Hello. It may have to do it from your Trading system Trading strategy? (tutalage what, isn't this the same thing?, it's me myself)

I'm ready to join, but to steer it, then you probably!?

And so, you need to Trade strategies to solve problems:

1. Foot if there. If not, then what? averaging? just wait, etc

there is more or less clear for high/low and desirable level Murea

2. Take, if any. If not, support, how, etc.

3. MM - if there is stop, then all is clear, who it wants, when 80-100% mining and 10% risk per trade. If stop not, MM should look for further action.

4. A specific description of the input:

a) ....

b) ....

b) ....

well, it can along the way to make

Offer

Begins to lay out stupidly inputs with the screen and justification ( well, in fact what you post screenshots with the story) and be savvy.

I think a month will do it.

DJTrend

Oleg, Yes it's already there and everything is calculated. The Advisor under it is already. I'm not from the air returns in patterns called... And for semi-automatic trading monitor written already... So I don't know what else you can additionally think of.

asusn51

how are things with the system passed the test or not, if changes to the original version from the first post

DJTrend

18 pairs put on a real set up... yet.... and another pattern opened.. will add to the robot

Quick test will fail, because on the daily chart is still spinning.... MM pick, etc ... This is one pair drawdown 3-10%. And when steam 18, is quite a different kettle of fish.... Even with the stops. That's look like better.