Trading system "the Third eye" (New!) H4-W1

DJTrend

18 pairs put on a real set up... yet.... and another pattern opened.. will add to the robot

Quick test will fail, because on the daily chart is still spinning.... MM pick, etc ... This is one pair drawdown 3-10%. And when steam 18, is quite a different kettle of fish.... Even with the stops. That's look like better.

OldOleg

So write clear rules that you are testing. One man thinks is one thing, but when a lot is "completely different kettle of fish..." so let's see together how better!!!

Leont

Hello DJ Trend! From You quite a long time no news, and the interest that You managed to awaken, as I think, not just me.

Tell, pliz, current status:

1. What about the EA?

2. How many currency pairs work and what is pair.

3. What kind of "another pattern" found.

4. Yes, generally all that is deemed not confidential info.

5. Even have plans to lead this forum or you can consider it closed.

With respect....

DJTrend

Good afternoon.

The adviser worked for a while in the real world and I decided to tweak it a little. Profit was somewhat lower than I expected from automated trading. Necessary to reduce the risk.

Almost finished the monitor for manual trading ( not to kill a bunch of time scanning many pairs), which shows signals for the patterns http://prntscr.com/jzzp6q .

Began a correspondence with Williams..who is Larry
in his indicator....let's see what happens. Yet a common phrase.

Works on any pair. I just don't love exotics, so the main 18-20.

Honestly, trading is not often because a lot of work. This is a hobby for me.

Patterns...

Touch of the light (light) with a line edge opposite from the heavy lines . It is desirable that heavy was far away.

Breakdown light line heavy. And then it very often gives a predictable movement. Can do climbing history.

Also, the exit 21ВПР from Extreme Zone often gives a signal during the movement of the line.

By the way, these signals are very good idea to use to exit trades. If you see that the next daily candle selova for example, you have already taken 1-3 candles bayevykh, then what for to stand on, when you can be closed at the peak (correction/reversal).If it is a correction and price will go further, it is likely to be a new signal to continue, where you can log in again.

Here is an example.. the trend and the inputs correction inputs .. green buy, red sell on my system

And so on... all just

Trader I need a skilled and experienced companions
head and analytical skills.

DJTrend

Sell a cocktail of three systems using НМА14 and Murray levels. And there and and there is a separate strategy is.

With Maskoy generally all simple as 3 pennies. If you desire a separate topic to select. Just the signal candle, where you changed the color overlay you can rely on it not too close of course (15-30p) and all
Even if SL is triggered (which is not often), then go down to the second order. Almost always they manage to compensate for their losses, and often earn more. Works well on higher timeframes.

Leont

Hello! Traditional thank you for your detailed answers. Be sure to try to use, given that while "free"

The impression that Forex Hobby leaves me with the first meeting with him, so it is unlikely You will be able to find a good Trader with experience, yet the authors themselves, and there are geniuses, etc.

Monitor Your like, Yes I like everything in the system.

Not just like the really need to learn. Pattern of history is confirmed amazingly well, takes courage to use it when forward a few daily candles have to predict. Something is not always enough, or the patience to wait, or see it in time, or simply don't have time to sit at the computer.

The current decline of the pound in Your system to read well is just blatantly CLEAR!!! So I want to ask yourself, what do you have typed it exactly at its peak? What would now be the grid to build ten orders? In the common system the Third eye definitely works, but something I miss that would be to use it to the fullest.

Therefore, waiting to see if the EA will appear as "other".

Question out of topic: You indicated that a lot of work - in any field of work?

I myself am an engineer with decent experience, a graduate and a bunch of objects behind. We lifted the paddles and watch as the water drips, the subcontractors are also not processed, because now I wonder where (in what area of expertise) work so much that Hobbies not enough time.

DJTrend

This phrase is, in principle, puts an end to all.... I learn Forex about 10 years, because I like it. I don't know what can be achieved without learning...

..just take out the minimum lot of 0.01 and forth.. not scared

Leont

Probably I put it too radical about the unwillingness to learn.

Learning life, including Forex. The modest results in the Forex market, but this is the type of personality depends on the habit of quick and sure success. Not always the previous experience is applicable to this activity.

Knowledge of theory is not the key to successful problem solving, although the cornerstone.

Do not explain more?

DJTrend

I have already written....

And Murray has briefly in the description of the system (if you have it all read to the end)

asusn51

Tell me how this table is to understand, take care of your system for almost six months, sometimes there are misunderstandings that are Masha, tell me the settings or the template in the Studio

Here is an example: Breakdown of light lines in the overbought zone and position stochastica talks about a possible pullback, or am I mistaken

DJTrend

Good afternoon.

These signals are good and almost safe http://prntscr.com/k5m976

And the fact that now, I'd be careful with the village (although the global trend selavy and going down... maybe 55 and 77 of the line came in the bottom of EZE in may and have not even crossed the 50 level) . All lines except heavy.. from 3 to 21 flew up, stochastic is already narrow ( from 10 to 22 may, I would definitely would include signals in the cell without looking back. Stochastic wide+aim down+isn't on the lower extreme Zone). Therefore, the potential for growth is still there. Just the length of the line in EZ's pattern is not in my system. It certainly works sometimes, but be careful. It is important how they went, how many lines went and where the rest at this point.

And given that 1.7945 resistance line, which theoretically may not produce the grow... Actually I am implying that for me the situation is complicated....

DJTrend

The lines on the screens... 14 and 84, IA, and so you are. With them I think everything is clear. And Masha 365,200,150,100 and it seems 25я .. earlier there was a system on them, and now I use them as the gain of the signal at coincidence Masha, especially heavy, with Murray's level.. and if there is still a signal from the CDF , it is all concrete.....

asusn51

At the moment you see an interesting situation on the daily chart for the GBP/kiwi, my assumption is that the pair have outlined a corrective movement to the bottom, and well marked on charts H4 and D1, but on the weekly chart, the trend of growth and we can prepare for it in the course of a trend, or I jumped to conclusions, please tell

DJTrend

Good afternoon.

Saw the message yesterday.

On the H4 passed the confirmation rebuilding trend in cell ( 55 and 77 CDF went to EZE) http://prntscr.com/k7zpol . Therefore, on H4 you can go to sell. At the bottom we had attempt to prove evolution in Bai ( 55 and 77 CDF almost went to the top of EZE). But has not yet happened and so long as the trend is sell. But globally for this pair we saw and serious trend no http://prntscr.com/k808xj .

We have two patterns immediately.. and breaking and touching the edge EZ https://prntscr.com/k7zs8d . Therefore, there is a possibility of a hike up on these patterns may not be large. For example, I do not stop to take one candle, if not confident in the course price ( if it is daytime, then too bad). Don't forget that the price almost always goes to Murray levels and also almost always provides a great opportunity to earn rebounds. Even if pierced through, in most cases there is a return to the level, giving the opportunity to go to zero. And if they have averaged between levels or at the next level, a plus. So my opinion is that we may fall between levels or at least ( there is the level of Murray lesser period) or to the next level http://prntscr.com/k80c61 . (It was a digression
)

By the way at the bottom was a nice break http://prntscr.com/k7zyv3 and this fall can be read.