TS in my indicator zones of supply and demand SupDem (OrazTM)

ораз

I want to share the trading system with its author's indicator zones of supply and demand. I will be glad if someone will find it useful and handy.

The indicator posted here: a New Indicator of the zones of supply and demand from OrazTM

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Сыроежка

Where , in fact , the strategy itself? If we publish a topic in the section of trading strategies, but you can at least at least some description to give. Or at least to describe the indicator that you represent as a trading system. About setting something write at least. So stupid strategy, if you can call it that.

ораз

Dear lady read carefully the link provided on the indicator itself and the indicator settings all specified. But if You are not subject of the trading zones of supply and demand, then I recommend you check out Sam Seiden. If You are not interested in the topic then please pass by and fill positions elsewhere.

ораз

Like this. Hearken to anyone interested in the indicator settings and it will become clearer.

tyto

Here are some rudiments

Yet , in the waste area the empty rectangles to leave!

Well, the instructions for installation and closing orders ought to...

ораз

If the zone breaks once it remains on the chart (changes color and is marked as broken). After the second breaking zone is removed as the exhaust itself (no open interest)

Tyto, the number of bars in the history to search areas and put smaller. Far back in history to look not worth it (the more time passes the less open interest). Put 500 max 1000.

The user of the trade from zones a couple of pieces:

*Or stupid to come from zones with a stop.

* Or Zones of supply and demand is a price range where you needs to look for signals at the input. What will be the price action signals on smaller TF or some sort of indicator You decide.

PS answer from the cell phone therefore I hope it is clear))

tyto

Nada !

on waste area empty boxes to leave with the right edge , Nada

Out in order to put!

tyto

But if Fibo pull

then you can close and where you want to put navya

although Fibo enough 32 Vaughn struck, rebounded from 23-50 went , and even up to 61 reach

ораз

Tyto, I'm not a fan of indicators and Fibo (long passed this way). I am an ardent supporter of the trade naked price, the zones are for the price without payment of all these formulas which built all these indicators.

Not needed several times punched area. Even the broken area once it becomes necessary at times.

ораз

Lay out the explanation for some settings if someone is not clear or too lazy to understand))

ораз

A detailed explanation of the indicator settings posted in his topic

Последнее редактирование модератором:

ораз

In what sense trade when to begin? Trade safely,practice.

If you're talking about my trade it is normal, swims, crawls on the vps server))

ораз

Tyto, the demand zone proposals this is the finished vehicle. Read articles by Sam Sadona. He is the mastermind behind all those who trade from zones.

Still can't get used to those who are lazy something to open on its own. Many need to chew and then they spit in gratitude for it.

Tyto is I not about you, just wrote what was sometimes met with such.

mag911

Hi. Than follow when choosing the direction of trade? And then at the current market solid one of the best, if stupidly Bouncing from zone to trade even with zero dough, half at the feet fly off will be.

ораз

Hi MAG!

I am now on sea to rest because the time can't answer.

Helps me market fractality,i.e. I put your indicator in different TF. I'm not tied to a single TF, the market doesn't care about our H1 or H4 and so on. It is not necessary to bind to a specific TF,it is necessary to look at different time intervals. What good to buy from the demand zone on the H1 if we are close to supply a higher TF.

Trade zones gives a high mathematical expectation and have to take a minimum of 1 to 3 or higher. In any vehicle it is important to the mathematical expectation (risk/profit). In this case even though half of the elk will be closed you're still in the black will be.