What Forex trading strategy should I use?

sashkill94

Determine for yourself what you expect, you want to really learn to trade or play around with the bonus money? If the former, then pick a more conservative strategy and prepare for the huge volume of information absorbed and the long analysis, if you're going just for the sake of pampering tyknut a couple of times at random orders and the strategy you need to.

TRAYDERR

Why not give the answer is more reasonable? I think that everyone when it came to the Forex market and not have such a desire to reach the top, become successful in a day. The beginning plays no small importance, and this, if there are those kotoyre begin to help, of course if he has knowledge and experience in the trade. From my point of view, for starters, you can choose a more conservative trading strategy, such for example as "Breakout of the previous day", "Hathiramani", these strategies itemized in this forum. And then, the desire to evolve, to follow the rules, all this psychological preparation, which are useful in further trading. But you should start only on a demo account ...

sashkill94

I trade using graphical analysis, also watching the levels of support and resistance prices, and buy lots, or on the trend on the rebound from the channel line, or on the breakdown-the bounce from the resistance lines, in General, if competently approach to the open orders, and not to go into a dead market, that is a small profit.

Kornetta

Start thinking that all on a demo account, but how long to stay there no one wants. So I quickly decided to switch to a real account in 2 weeks, as bargain on the demo. Just tired, it seemed that everything is work perfectly, though I did not have any trading strategy. Then traded only on the indicators and sometimes worked to earn. I think that for a beginner it's also not a bad way to start, especially because it is the easiest, does not require market research. Now they sell mostly only in Ghana, from the support to the support foot, fashion in my opinion almost perfect.

Alibur3

And what is the actual ideality of this method? Because the trading level may occur by different methods, why the gun? demo trading is really only interesting for the study of theory as practice is not a perfect method of gaining experience, because in this kind of trading is missing one of the components - the psychology of trading.

I would advise you to choose a trading strategy designed to trade the trend on the daily charts. As it gives more opportunities for market analysis and deevah better practiced patterns after all for anybody not a secret the higher the timeframe, the more significant becomes the patterns or levels. May you have a lot less open trades but when you open one of these deals you'll watch as the growing profit in one day.

Sova767

You think in the truly right direction. I can only add that one day, I realized the fact that all sought the Grail, specifically hiding in the trends of the periods D1 & H4.

this is because these periods have an equal number of older and younger periods of trends. It provides day and older time trends, the most accurate predictability of the prospects of their current areas of volatility.

To trade on trends in periods: D1, H4, it is necessary to have the initial Deposit in the amount of RUR 30 000, when using a starting lot size of not more than 0.14. The primary position, it should always open lots of 0.01.

the entrance to the market should be carried out at the beginning of the new trends regarding lump sum at the start of new trends a single direction - periods: D1, H4, M30, M5.

To determine the stage of the current volatility of each period trends in particular, I have invented a prefabricated model of the oscillator and to the system in a single window of the trading terminal.

SinestrO

There are many different strategies, indicators which are very pleasing and bring a good and even good results. Still depends on the timeframe. To succeed in trade you can use in its trade strategy based on breaking news, as well as a good strategy, the London explosion" , ,,Price action" , bill Williams and others. There are many good strategies and one of them is good ,,Forex is King-go" - it is also impossible not to try in their trade.

Sova767

Can you briefly define the main parameters you mentioned strategy: "Forex Ring-go". That is, just specify at least what is so "Royal" in this shopping plan?

I just really want to learn about different basic principles of a trading plan, as is the case specifically to use in my personal trading system.

And I, for my part, I will try to give you my opinion, which will be quite useful for your personal trading plan.

SinestrO

Of course, these strategies are not already in my application and I already long time not used, except for candlestick analysis. Strategy <<king-go>> - it's standard. Its feature is that at the right time, with the right use of it can bring you additional income and be effective in your trading. All the information and the strategy itself can be found on the Internet.
</king-go>

Sova767

Then it all makes sense with your plan.

Here I specifically say that the work on the trading floor is enough basic knowledge of the principles of opening and closing trading positions.

Based on this knowledge you should build your own trading plan and have to consider all sorts of trading strategic miracles which can be izenave in the virtual space.

It only provides the appearance of information collection in the analytical mind of the trader.

Grail network not to find. You will not find anywhere else in the finished format.

This is the Grail you have in particular already is, and it is each person coming to trade the markets.

It is necessary only to carve his own key to the door of his own Church shopping magic.

A blank for this key you have exactly the moment when you have mastered the settings of opening and closing transactions by means of the functionality of the trading terminal.

Albert FX

That which is true is true!
all the beginners chase for the PERFECT trading system (Holy GRAIL) more like a gold rush or the search for a black cat in a dark room (bent
) are All trying to find a magic strategy that will bring 100% profitable trades, and no one at first does not want to understand that stops are an integral part of the trader, and the "magic" of the strategy must be built correctly risk, proper money management and strict adherence to their system! All of the profits!

KonterTrend

In my opinion and small experience, there is such a strategy where it would be easy to trade to understand the market, and so on. But still there is a working strategy, those who took it for themselves at vooruzhenie they are safe than others, it is the "end of level" and owned by the best option is lights out from ur of A. Gerchik. As gavorit AMG "on the market there are only three strategie, it is the rebound from ur, ur breakout and a false breakouts" We just have to choose one of the three, but in my opinion these three by dignity is only a "retreat from ur" as the price moves from level to level, or we trade the levels and accepted them and we all get or don't trade the levels and go up against her, we get lots of problems and a lot of questions such as "What am I doing wrong?"

Sova767

In short, all specifically is the need to build your own trading plan and this strategic approach, it is necessary to upgrade almost throughout his trading career.

This is because the trading system "at all times" just can not be, because the trading plan which is working well today, tomorrow may become the cause of the destruction of the Deposit.

This is because the structural formation of the General flow trends quotes, always changing.

These changes should be monitored and taking them into account to make adjustments to your trading system to trade the plan continued to be effective specifically providing the achievement of targeted profit margins.

TRAYDERR

Can completely agree with you. Have a trading strategy which will be important always hard. But from my point of view, really. And all because of the fact that the trading algorithm, or more precisely the logic remains the same, just changing the rules a little (lot size profit in pips, the loss in points percentage). And for this, if for example you take any trading strategy. It is based on the previous values. It says that any approach has the right to life and the opportunity to get a profit. Just then have plays no small importance approach to trade, a certain psychological preparation.

Sova767

It's not hard, is simply impossible, because such a strategy just yet. This is because of the tendency of quotations periodically change the structure of its formation in a common flow trends rates. These changes require mandatory changes to current trading plan. That is, sometimes it is necessary to completely revise the parameters of the positioning on the trend of quotations of the chosen instrument and in accordance with ongoing changes in domestic volatility trends in the price, it is necessary to change the parameters of the strategic plan.

Such changes sometimes have to do one or even two times per week.

There is a strategy that is always relevant , raises the direct question what is used in the strategy making it what she giving ?! The answer is simple - the only constant in the movement of the price is that price never goes in a straight line. Strategy earns and in flat and trending . Now, if I was trading it I would have poured as now when trading different meaningless technical analysis , patience to the strategy, since strategy trader is not a trader and he as the operator, and he doesn't care where is the price and so on.

Sova767

But the messages in the genre of "coulda woulda ate" I see you for a long time.

Thus, even demonstrated you trade specifically says that what works today, tomorrow may become the cause of the loss.

Even a very effective trading plan, it does require periodic changes. These changes, at times, have things significantly.

The reason for this need is the periodic change in the structure of fluctuations of quotations in the formation of the General stream of tendency is decomposed in MT4 graphic into nine periods.

TRAYDERR

On account of the patient agree. This fact is a Central aspect of profitable trading. Some words each of us should have the psychological preparation. The strategy to date a lot and that's a fact. Surely almost every is a possibility to make a profit, just in case observed the rules of MM. But, in practice, traders are different, and opinion, too. Someone eager to make some quick cash, someone wants to achieve even the slightest stability.

big-fan

What strategies to use to trade, hard to say, every day doing technical analysis, I use all at once. And levels, breakouts, bounces, and Elliott wave and price ekshen and sniper, and the indicator mA or stochastic, this is just additional confirmation. And I think that to trade fairly standard indicators, is to experiment with the settings.