AUD/SGD

Sportsman

Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting tool AUD/SGD

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

Flood of topics will either be deleted (as with penalties, and without them), or move to the topic .

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

Sportsman

The pair rose at auction last week, not many failing to 1.31 level. On Friday the pair dropped from the levels and formed a reversal candle configuration upstairs bullish trend, while stochastic has formed a divergence with the price chart, which reinforces the likely assumption that reversal down.

It will be important to pass the area of 1.2980, which is a moving average for 2 weeks and can be found support. Next target down is located at the level of 1.2920, after which, the pair could trade in the area of 1.29. Resistance levels — still 1.3090.

Sportsman

The Australian dollar extended gains against Singapore last week. The pair has broken resistance 1.3090 and kept the potential growth of 1.33.

Essentially only Monday and Friday were for a pair of good, whereas other days she was down.

Resistance begins with the current area and relevant up to 1.3190.

However, you can still expect a corrective decline, which will deliver the following objectives: 1.2970, 1.2920 and 1.2900 in the calculation to Friday or just below with a sharp decrease (the lower border of the light green channels).

Sportsman

The pair has dropped significantly in recent times. Anyway the Australian and new Zealand dollars declined for almost all currencies, while some even more risky currency was not so weak. Anyway Thursday and Friday, the Aussie showed its strength, then 150-200 pips. However at the auctions on Monday it is hard to tell whether the pair to correct more significant.

AnkaNP

Of course not succeed. The purpose of the reduction is in the district of the twenty-fifth figure, and any corrective growth has relative strength, quickly withers and is played back. Here in area 1.25 (maybe even slightly below), you can buy with your eyes closed and wait for the profits legally.

Forkon

Spread of course, not very large, but relatively srednenevski volatility, which is much less than 100 pips, the pair will be interesting only for long term trading in the direction of positive swap. After the close of the week, which had nearly the level of weekly Tenkan, it is difficult to understand in which direction the pair will continue next week.

Ksiusha

As I watch the price is gradually approaching the resistance level 1.2747 area, in this case I think either the price will continue to fluctuate in the corridor of the prices 1.2747-1.2689 or she will overcome the resistance level and go up to the next target at the level of 1.2781

Ksiusha

All kind time of day! Do not see further growth in this pair, perhaps some small shifts slightly up and down a bit, but it is not yet clear, the pair is in correction, but maybe the price will try again to get close to the support level at 1.2605 and if not break down, bounce up again

Ksiusha

Hello! The price rebounded to the top in the form of growth, small from the level at the moment the price has risen right up to 1.2747, where now it rests in a level at this place, while I think that the price will not break further to the upside and begin a downward correction, but if all the same belay above the next level 1.2781

li$i tvoea

all good day...........as the graph shows, the pair is in a small flat and trampled near the resistance level of 1.2990, suggesting that perhaps the couple will break up, will be fixed above the level and will roll up far, but expect retracement back to the level of 1.2905, but I do see a growth

Forkon

The spread for this pair is large enough, for example at Grand Capital it is equal to 18 points, so it is better to trade by analyzing at least the daily chart. From the end of April the alligator leads the hunt for profit in a southerly direction. In the first days of may several dozens of items have already disappeared in the jaws of a crocodile. Friday's bar drew a correctional bullish candle. Monday might close above the alligator's lips.

Arsen76

Hello colleagues , first looked at the chart this pair trade on it and with such a spread it's aerobatics , you can make a prediction for the long term, couples but otherwise my level I don't see the reason to come here now for a fall to the level of 1.22 ,a successful trading

Forkon

The spread on exotics is not that big, "only" 10 points. Average monthly volatility is approaching the 100 points. So you can trade even on the charts from H4. At the moment on this chart, the pair shows a bearish tone. To sell will be pullbacks to resistance levels ЕМА34, 72, 144 with the stochastic turns down.

Goshka

Good afternoon, colleagues. Profit to you all. Further movement for this currency pair suppose the next (time frame 4-hour, Murray levels and two mA parameters 5 red and 8 blue) calculated in the short version is that the nearest target for me is the level of 1.1475

Trade carefully, friends

Goshka

Good afternoon, colleagues. Profit to you all. Further movement for this currency pair suppose the next (time frame 4-hour, Murray levels and two mA parameters 5 red and 8 blue) calculated in the short version is that the nearest target for me is the level 1,1444

Trade carefully, friends

Goshka

Good afternoon, colleagues. Profit to you all. Further movement for this currency pair suppose the next (time frame 4-hour, Murray levels and two mA parameters 5 red and 8 blue) calculated in the short version is that the nearest target for me is the level of 1.1292 to

Goshka

Good afternoon, colleagues. Profit to you all. Further movement for this currency pair suppose the next (time frame 4-hour, Murray levels and two mA parameters 5 red and 8 blue) calculated in the short version is that the nearest target for me is the level 1,1780

Goshka

Good afternoon, colleagues. Profit to you all. Further movement for this currency pair suppose the next (time frame 4-hour, Murray levels and two mA parameters 5 red and 8 blue) calculated in the short version is that the nearest target for me is the level 1,1719

Goshka

Good afternoon, colleagues. Profit to you all. Further movement for this currency pair suppose the next (time frame 4-hour, Murray levels and two mA parameters 5 red and 8 blue) calculated in the short version is that the nearest target for me is the level 1,1658