Correlation of currency pairs on real examples

Georgi

Hello. Dear, 5555bom! Screenshots are certainly interesting and the system is hidden in them for sure of course too. Only one picture is difficult to understand what is the system, what are the rules etc. If you bother to screenshots to make some (small but clear) description, it would be much better... respect...

victor kaskad

Good afternoon, colleagues. I spend some time the phenomenon of correlation, test of advisors on this topic. In my opinion - it's a beautiful theory, which in practice is not showing positive results. Don't know if you can give a link to another thread in this forum where about the correlation the programmer writes (I'm not a programmer, but I write the draft MTS). In the thread he (Vladimir) writes (communication to branches free of charge):

"I am ready to talk on this subject, but individually I have a consultation fee. You can ask questions in the branches or to order the development or revision of the adviser individually, then I will be able to allocate time for consultations.

"

Good luck to everyone.

GringoTrade

I do not recommend to use the tactics of the correlation, firstly there is no clear rule to limit losses, in fact if the correlation on pairs of "Exotic"AUD/USD and NZD/USD in fact "the two brothers acrobat" go after each other, but usually someone is late. And if you are hanging a loss on the transaction with the correlation that it can continue to grow, so does the profit. As you can see for the growth margin, no framework, and to Deposit the scope is limited. Draw your own conclusions that the Deposit could not withstand the drawdown and closed by stop-out.

vano42

Good afternoon, colleagues. I spend some time the phenomenon of correlation, test of advisors on this topic. In my opinion - it's a beautiful theory, which in practice is not showing positive results. Don't know if you can give a link to another thread in this forum where about the correlation the programmer writes (I'm not a programmer, but I write the draft MTS). In the thread he (Vladimir) writes (communication to branches free of charge):

"I am ready to talk on this subject, but individually I have a consultation fee. You can ask questions in the branches or to order the development or revision of the adviser individually, then I will be able to allocate time for consultations.

Felix

Good time of day. Tell me, who EXACTLY knowledgeable on the issue of calculation of lots on correlated pairs.

Mnogoimi read on this subject and a lot of variants of calculation of the size of the Bunkers, but unfortunately the demo the result is not stable.

To consider whether the volume, correlation, cross-references, Whether to take as a basis for calculating the Deposit currency.

Thank you in advance for a clear answer.

Астролог

Hello! On account of the correlation think only one , now each to his own . There is certainly a moment when the dollar falls against all , grow all but what the couple stronger and some slower . Before the piece ran in tandem with the Euro , but right now, each country tries to weaken its NAT. currency someone bets and someone just loot prints. Therefore, on account of the search of the correlation has become more difficult, and Frank generally silent he with all the hands in the mountain crawling.

Trendomania

Unfortunately, lately disappeared correlation pairs EUR/USD and GBP/USD as well as the inverse correlation between USD/JPY and XAU/USD.

Currently, there remains an inverse correlation of USD/RUB c WTI and EUR/RUB with WTI and the inverse correlation between USD/CAD and WTI.

Наджие

The Euro/dollar fell to a strong pace on Friday after the announcement of the news on unemployment USA to 1.0836. The dollar rose against almost all currencies, while Gold fell from 1165 to 1195 only Friday. Expect further strengthening of dollar and falling gold prices.

dSAN2

practiced pair trading based on correlation to a certain point but after recorrelation waited back and the pair began to correlate with a "clean slate" without returning to the previous "friendship" so much sense to look in this kind of trade is not worth it

ante

Traveled to work in pairs correlates frankly a little bit came out, the idea was a little like the other and to trade correlation. Why I tried to use corellates couples, leaving bets unattended, strongly reinsured and put a smallish stop losses, that did not work, and was in the right direction. With proper calculation date to the time of the trade what problems were not, everything was moving as it should, and in the right direction.

kazachkov

I for 7 major pairs and crosses, the EUR / GBP and see fountaine since 2005. In the old days the pair Eurodollar and the University of Michigan went synchronously. As imperceptibly over time synchronicity gave way to almost oppositely directed movement, as the Euro began to move synchronously with a pair of dollar franc. Observation of synchronicity of the movement of the franc and the Euro, also showed that there are days with clear exceptions, when the franc was moving absolutely no logical counter to the rule of "simultaneous movement with the Euro".

dSAN2

the problem with steam trade is that such tactics work from time to time and it is impossible to predict when it stops working... for example when oil was stable, the canadian was correlated with the yen at almost 98%... when the yen climbed to 121.00 (for example) and the loonie was at 1.190 it is safe to buy the loonie and sell the yen profit of about 100 points was guaranteed.. but this trade is dangerous because it is conducted without stops and when the pairs out of correlation plums inevitable

HeavyHell

And why invent the wheel? There is a great service, where the table until the frames are painted of correlation between the currencies link More than confident that on the basis of this table vlegkuyu any able to sort out who is with whom and in what direction corallium. And if the top to put information on volatility it at all possible to get enough information to build your first trading system

motyzhenya

And I can't understand why trade for a correlation...Only to confuse myself?Want to win up lot will be the same... And the eyes on the charts less will disperse and not get lost.

Сливатель

Here is more correct to look at the correlation of the ruble to a mixture of Brent, not Lightsuit. Since Russian Urals oil tied to Brent. Although Brent and Lightswith go about the same, but still has a slight divergence, you can watch.

metaq

At the beginning of this year, practiced a trade robot of its own production on the basis of the correlation of currency pairs NZDUSD and USDCHF. The essence of trade that is opened, for example, two buy orders for each of the currency pairs and the expected time when the price goes in small profit. Then orders will be closed and the cycle repeats. Trade is in fact profitable, but the disadvantage-is the need to catch the moment when both currencies do not perform resonabley movements.

alex105

The danger of draining is the only way to avoid it is to have a safety cushion in the form of a decent Deposit, which would be averaged in the case of long-term recorrelation, as was the case with the Swiss franc who have experienced this correlation, he then well earned.

techno-healer

It seems to me that the idea of correlation is nothing more than a cunning trap. It seems that the relationship between currency pairs is, everything is starting to work on it, and in an unexpected moment, the whole system collapses and a lot of successful traders will merge or will receive damages. And blame everything on the global crisis, the performance of some officials, who made confusion in the minds, etc.