Diary of a beginner, everything at once

mifeniy

If you mean purchases,then the price yet just trying to test the previous balance,or protorgovki-that's what you want.As for sales,here in my opinion is more than prospects,but not with current prices.There are 4 chasovike there are a couple of local levels of resistance and the price builds up channel,than it resembles the flag.Beneath its base filled area in the form of support.Quite a ripe target in terms of hunting for feet.

mifeniy

I follow the rules that have to sell when all sell.So you need to have a confirmation.Usually I have it a local maximum(if sales).It is a combination of three candlesticks.Where the second makes a new high,and the third closes below its minimum.Put if and when it triggers,I'm in position.I'll try the screen to draw.Or a variant with a stopping volume candle after stress-a weak result(something like a pin bar with good volume).

mifeniy

On USD the Mexican peso is on a 4 hour period pattern pressure level.Maybe he is still not quite formed,and can and will work.From the point of view breakout strategy that.There is a stuffed pad under it and there are a couple below.There are likely stops buyers.From the point of view of Forex dealer for the purpose of hunting.Moreover, the breakdown will give the first impetus for the second,well, the climax of the third.In the market of course can be anything and is only desirable from my point of view option.

mifeniy

I want Monday to catch a pullback in the pair Euro-Australian.There four hour period is the convergence of low prices with the oscillator.Tobish is the condition for correction.On the time period on the Friday's closing drew something similar on a local minimum(though some unfinished)will Wait for the closure above the line on the screen and put a way.

newplaye23r322

And I do what I want to do for yourself the statistics of their trade, in order that we could perform what I have going loss and which a profit, yet I didn't do anything. And strategy I have is very simple, actually, I think that to earn in Forex with any strategy if you follow strict discipline and to have a sequence of actions, so I decided to try a very simple strategy - buy above level and sell below. And the signals for the inputs are also very intuitive and do not require close monitoring by the market and that suits me very well. I last week a very bad bargain for eur/usd, but I plan next week to make everything neater, I want to still see what I can do profitable trades, I'd be fine with even 10% of profitable trades to obtain a stable income.

mifeniy

This weekend I wanted to drive it in the strategy tester and check some thoughts,but as that did not happen.Maybe tomorrow,or after tomorrow still fucking doing it.What about your strategy,about trading above or below the level then in my opinion the right decision,if it is indeed level.One well-known trader of the last century,Livermore seems,said that its success was the fact that when everyone was selling,and he sold and purchases the exact opposite.So there is a pattern-wait for confirmation and trade during trends.For myself concocted an interesting Turkey.It shows the direction and fastened to it Scorsese acts as a dynamic level.The breakdown of oscillator skolzyachka this,as it confirms the trend.That's it, and wanted to test the tester in a compartment with another two turkeys AO and trend Demark.One-on-catching divergence,and the other for the search bottlenecks (triangles on the peaks of the oscillator.Should be a good mixture to find reversals.

newplaye23r322

Today I opened 2 trades on gold and aud/cad. They are both closed by stop loss. I believe the transaction was correct according to the strategy, as openly I have 2 trades which profit at the time of writing of$ 10 if the deal closes at the TP they will cover the losses, plan to trade up to the end of the week, and then go to real account.

newplaye23r322

Today opened a sell trade on NZD/USD. Found the level on the D1 candle did touch and closed at the opposite side of the level.

. for previous transactions, everything is fine, I think this week on the balance finally will be.