#Ethereum / Ethereum / ETHUSD

andrey-shulga

Ethereum on the daily chart is in horizontal trend. But this can't go on forever. The time will come and very soon when the schedule gets out of this horizontal trend and will go up or down. I hope that up, although I don't know anyone...

On prices for Ethereum is a downtrend and the price is near the support level of 200.00 and if this price level will break through, will the price drop to the support level of 160.00 which then is to be open purchase, and up to this level to sell, also when closing price is above the level of 200.00 is to make the trader on purchases with a profit to the resistance level of 300 is at least.

LISICHKA24

Eperium went down breaking through the resistance level 179,85 with a successful break below this level. Indicator RSI has moved above the 50 mark. The makd indicator indicates a strong downward price movements and came out of the sales zone. On H4 the situation is similar, but the indicators tell about the possibility to start buying a few. This is evidenced by the RSI indicator.

Илья99

So Ether we as cryptocurrency collapsed after rapid growth in the end-the beginning of this year. In fact, we got mark from which to start a powerful rapid growth, purchase is relevant with the current markers, you can set a minimum profit for 400-500 bucks. Again, it's all in the perspective for the next month or two.

p777oven

Quotes Ethereum are below the level of strong bullish support, 129.11, which allows the sellers to continue draining tool. Our assumptions about the direction of price movement for today, Friday: quotes will continue to fall from the current level of 117.70, with the aim of breaking down the level of bullish support 111.22.

The price of Ether is traded near support level of 90.00 and the closing price from that level in that direction and will be further movement in the currency. Therefore, when the closing price is below the level of 90.00 to expect falling prices to the support level of 50.00 which is only buy it Also worth buying the air during the closing and holding prices above the level of 90.00 with a profit no less than to the level of 248.00, but I would aim to the level of 360.00.

Илья99

Schedule H4. The Ethereum of course powerfully fell, got actually the Foundation from where began the growth of cryptocurrencies, is now thoroughly look at the purchases, the 177 mark for the bulls will be the benchmark. Profits

andrey-shulga

Ethereum falls in price, but it is likely that this cryptocurrency will make a rebound to the upside. And this is quite possible rebound will be relatively large. While, for the crypt I have little confidence, because I do not fully understand what it is and I no one can explain.

p777oven

While the Ethereum are in the area of strong buying, in attack gives more options to buyers.Our assumptions as to the progress of prices on Monday: quotes will continue to rise from the current level of 111.66 with the aim of breaking up the resistance level of bullish 121.91.

p777oven

Quotes Ethereum are in the area of local purchases, which causes bulls to attack from the current level 107.63 test of the bullish resistance level 123.59. But the bulls do not have a professional buyer, then the district level 123.59 waiting for a bearish reversal.

stilov

Welcome to all dear traders and colleagues)

Today I want to consider my favorite cryptocurrency Ethereum. We will consider a few ETHUSD. I note the time frame on my chart time. Look at the schedule and see a pretty sad picture for this pair, the coin has dropped below 90$, although yesterday was not bad for such a growth. I expect a pullback from support level which is the level of 88.44. the mark of 92.00. Will to enter the market by far for lowering the resistance level.

Bingo66b

Good day, today I will review a coin Ethereum, it pretty steadily going down for a long time, BUT as we know - Ethereum is a platform for building decentralized online services on the basis of the blockchain, operating on the basis of smart contracts, so it is clear that online services give themselves a break for the new year and as such, employees is too little and, accordingly, all the owners of the Ethereum sell it to prepare for the holiday, this screenshot shows the rapid decline of Ethereum which can bind to a massive sale of this coin, this graph makes it clear what happens good returns with the same surge, it will happen after the new year and it will grow rapidly, and yet suggest to buy a coin because it has reached its minimum, thank you for your attention and happy trading brothers!)

Jobcool

M30 downtrend, it pulled Wulf. I think there will be easier to analyze the bars.

For market activity looks longevo because entrenched below the level, and came into the buy zone. So you can take deal a few points, if you go even lower, to granite zone of shopping and putting a close stop per level.

For those who do not like risk, you can wait until the breakout zone purchases with fixing and to go in shorts to the bounds of the first wolf. With a stop of about 88.6.

Pair ETHUSD. Is on course towards the South, but is lowered to the level 91,22 to 10, that is the question, also the question whether a jump and when? I think 50 can really go in purchase to lose a lot unlikely, but the growth in the beginning of next year should be huge to 1400 as the beginning of this year, so we're being patient waiting for 50 and actively buying. Now the end of the year all transactions are closed and no risks, does not buy the crypt, but in the beginning of next year will be crazy believe me, the demand is huge and the growth of the pair and not only just this crypt will be provided.

Jobcool

Ether takes a positive sign for those who don't have time to go long at the previous pulse. H4 built a small trend similar to the one that was on last stage. (left said).

h4

M30 shows that this assumption is the place to be, so we went with the fixing of the new corridor by sellers above good volume. You can go down to the border and there could be accumulated a long position.

m30

I think it's safer this can only be input in the position when the rebound dropped to the feet, as it tried to do last bullish candle.

Speaking of the bulls. Most likely the movement of an artificial fly as more volume for the second time and break the trend.

p777oven

Buyers of Ethereum a few days stormed the level of bullish resistance 94.21, but to no avail. Our assumptions about the direction of price movement for today, Tuesday: quotes will continue to fall from the current level 85.03 to break down the level of bullish support 78.53.

Jobcool

The air fights in the corridor, after was unable to master a large. Slipped down to test levels. If we don't find a buyer willing vitacost of the price and lock it in the hallway above, then you can quietly go below and there is something to try to do. Until that .. looks sortove the air.

1d

On a smaller timeframe made a false breakout of the corridor and out of the breakdown of the consolidation. this is a signal for long. Although the shade stir up the situation, apparently, someone doesn't want us to get back stuck strongly in the trend and pushes price down. Perhaps someone is accumulating a position.

I will look for an entry point after the deal with the seller or he will not deal with the buyer)

Profi Treyder

Ethereum remains under pressure on Thursday, and the pair ETHUSD still trying to move away from the worst trading levels in 2018. MACD and Stochastic are trying to move away from the extremely oversold on the daily chart, although the bullish momentum remains weak. If a couple ETHUSD will be able to set the price low, buyers can try to rally the price to the resistance level 122.00.

ETHUSD if the pair moves above the level of 100.00, the purchase can try to recover to the levels of resistance and 115.00 122.00.

A drop below the support level of 80.00 is likely to accelerate sales ETHUSD to 75.00 and 70.00 levels.

Jobcool

She wanted me to see the triangle on the h4 on the airwaves, it was a good signal for the breaking up. When viewed as a whole, then punched and stopped in the area where protorgovki. Yet ideas on account of the fact that there are no ideas about where the price will go on Starsem.

h4

Junior more for shorts, tuck as updated lows, looming like a small declining channel. If it is to emerge the second top shade, then you can take a short.

Jobcool

Live the dollar also grew up looks like the cue ball. Out of the channel and confirmed it. Await the price in the sales zone - 102 -100. There I think will rebound to the current confirmed level of 94.5. If you do not reach these values, then you can go about 90 - there is a strong level.