EUR/SEK

zvarichyura

EUR/SEK on the hourly chart is trading within the rising price channel is a pair of twice bounced off a strong resistance level 10,0313 (green line on chart), yet was unable to update its local maximum, on the larger timeframe uptrend persists until broken this channel, if then up will go up if down then begin deep correction.

zvarichyura

EUR/SEK after the rebound from the resistance 10,0313 (green line on the chart), analyzing 4-Oh hour timeframe see that the pair came out of the rising channel and changed the trend, at the moment it is trading in a downward trend remains,but we have a both indicators signaled a movement in the long, breakdown support 9,8699 (red line on chart) which will give the key target level 10,0313 if discourage then the descent will continue to 9,7075 (blue line in the chart).

Yes it will grow, it is interconnected with the Norwegian "sister" crown, and experts from BAML is recommended to take profit on CZK growth, even though Norwegian Swedish

Панёк

Today, March 8, you should consider selling EUR|SEK on statistical analysis. Couple of 14 years has closed below open March 8 to March 13. Profit from the opening of the daily candle on 8 March the trade in the medium term, 667 items to sell, from the original date. The likely Pro-cage 380 points. The importance of technical analysis: trade entry, you need to carry out strong levels, or for those figures, such as head and shoulders. The likelihood of this idea 91 %.

p777oven

It is clearly visible that on 8 March the couple entered the sales area, which is between the 10.1802 and 10.1482. Screenshot 4-hour chart is clearly visible. At the current moment the pair broke the resistance level will go down. Recommendation: to short from current level.

celebatarian

Hello.

To adjust the growth day period set OTL on the H4 period, the purchase price 10,02220. Based on daily data period TP 11,42000, IMHO that in the course of growth, and I expect a fairly vigorous, I will add.

Have a good day.

Pavel1103

Euro/Swede yesterday formed a reversal pattern in the direction of sales. The price did not manage to gain a foothold over the local resistance, therefore possible that there will be a correction in the direction of sales. Today, the priority for trade are sale to the support level which is located on 10.2679. Observe the price movement and are waiting for the situation in the future for this pair.

Pavel1103

Euro/Krona on Friday has touched the resistance level, which is located on 10.4600 and rolled back, with the forming on the daily chart pattern of uncertainty. For this pair today are waiting for the formation setup near the resistance level, which will help to understand the direction of the price movement in the future. Are waiting for the situation for this pair in the future and watch from the outside, the formation of setapa.

Hi all. look at the melon currency little activity, and now an interesting point, worthy of attention. There is a level of resistance 10.6770, after fairly strong growth price made a false breakout of a strong level, this option is a great signal and entry point for sale, is now expected decline in the prices even lower, maybe the price will come to 10.500. This setup is a profitable strategy which works for a long time.

LISICHKA24

On the hourly chart, the currency pair EUR/SEK went down breaking the support level 10,2795 and started to test the next support level 10,2579. Indicator, RSI has moved in a region below the level of 23.6, which indicates that you begin shopping. The makd indicator says about the average downward price movements, but still in the buying zone. On the H4, the picture is similar, but the potential for reduction is very small. May be lateral movement, but I would have opened a buy order with a profit of 50 points.

andrey-shulga

Euro - Krona quite low down, and now the probability is that the Swedish currency will devalue. At least a temporary weakening is highly likely. A European currency will strengthen against the Swedish currency. So bye!

LISICHKA24

Hour chart shows that the currency pair EUR/SEK is in a narrow channel between the support level 10,2534 and the resistance 10,2714 alternately testing them for strength. The indicator RSI is right on the mark 50. The makd indicator is in the neutral zone of the scale indicator. Most likely lateral motion of quotations will continue to release news on any of the currencies. On H4 the situation is completely identical and the conclusions are the same as on the smaller template.

clint

On the currency pair EUR/SEK on a thirty-minute time frame has formed a reversal pattern called the Butterfly and the price jumped from 176.4 Fibonacci level. Level 2.6180 BC is the support for the price. Further, during several m30 bars expect and the movement of the pair.

LISICHKA24

The currency pair EUR/SEK on the hourly chart is in a narrow channel between the support level 10,3684 and the resistance 10,3866 turn to test their strength. Indicator RSI has moved above the 50 mark. The makd indicator signals the completion of the upward movement in prices but continues to maintain its direction. On H4 the situation is somewhat different situation and should look to the reversal of the pair in the opposite direction.

Rotshilid

EUR/SEK approached a strong resistance level 10,5165, it is clear that she could not be overcome. Also the General background of the decline of the Euro to all major currencies, we should expect that in this pair the Euro is under pressure and will be a bearish reversal. It is very well seen in the daily chart, price failed at the end of the trading week to break through this level, not to mention the fact that I have to show some serious breakdown.

The daily chart clearly shows that price has stalled right at the level, and stopped.

On a 4h chart, as you can clearly see that price has bounced off this level.

Well, the hourly chart shows that the entry point may well be somewhere here, and stochastic draws a sharp decline, despite the fact that the price is in fact standing still, in a sideways motion.

Consider Monday as the search has a particular point of sale, traffic is coming in strong. Confirmation that a reversal has taken place, will be the penetration level of 10,4358. Then can then search for targets to lock in profits.

Rotshilid

So continue to follow what is happening and deal with forecasting, what will be the currency pair EUR/SEK.

As previously expected, the pair reversed and went in the southern direction, the position was opened for sale, at a price 10,4919 and upon reaching the support level 10,4135, the main part of the order was closed, now if the price rebounds from the level back to the top, I won't be at a loss. But if you go further, that part of the order anyway will continue to increase profits, though no less.

And so as you can see from the graph, the stochastic oscillator, not even trying to show a good turn.

This gives reason to think that you are likely to bounce back to the maximum, but in principle, this scenario is considered as not practicable.

The main scenario is the continuation of the decline, but after a small correction.

Rotshilid

Previous forecast on EUR/SEK, worked a bit wrong as planned, but for trading, it is even better as it worked several times, in the end, one place was open not one but two deals.

And as the graph shows, making a deal and leaving it when the price came back, I was open for the same price another deal for sale.

The graph shows that the price worked level, which was designated as the level of support 10,4135, then came back and now again goes to the bottom. Now expect this level to be broken. The next goal I have seen as 10,2349, but until the take profit set closer, going to look at the circumstances.

Sales so far prevail, as Euro sags against all pairs.

olkavac

Hi, a colleague. Also sold a few today when I saw the spire one. And the Euro is declining, but still the way upstairs threw for sale. On the daily chart, Andrew's pitchfork of course that's pointing North, and price, in principle, rise would have on them. But apparently after rolling back down we'll see the North. In the medium-term trade, of course, I'm for the North. This year, I think that the Euro and the pound will rise. Therefore it is better to buy them down. The dollar is growing, but I am confused by the rise of gold strong from the week. And what gold we have dropped a bit, but again, North went. And it is the instability of the dollar. Investors confident in the dollar. So euros to buy the bottom. In General, our business is to take profit signals pairs. Profit.

Rotshilid

Yes, you too trade against the grain

Yeah didn't see me. to be honest now I looked and was stunned. Good thing I still became money management to follow and in the end, I like this candle isn't strong and dangerous.

For EUR/SEK, averaged that, while the same small lot.

But, then you look at me your thoughts, anguish caught up, indeed and in truth a further rise will see, and this is the best value? Well, it's a market, then all possible that Euro will grow, so we will see.

In the meantime, I think that the price will return to the same position.

If the price will go even higher, 10.65'll still sell in the end, such a strong movement. so long can't last.

olkavac

Nothing terrible has happened. Price gives one candle up, fell back from 10.61. And buying at such a peak? Well, I would have bought it, but better use hedging.

Took Euro-dollar bought and look at the dollar - Mexican Pessoa. For dollar -ZAR from now on sale hung. So if anything I have pairs in the terminal will increase. While this pair is rarely used. Just went through the charts and liked the candle up. We know that the rollback it will give. Our only mistake in trading do not consider time. I think that times have opened a position, then she should come out in profit. Yeah. So we are waiting.
I Have a couple favorite after gold dollar - ZAR. Here is where you can sell well. A matter of time before these go in the day.

Patience my friend, patience. And to us it is often not enough.