EUR/SEK

Rotshilid

Up to where will still fall Swedish Krona? In spite of the fact that Swedish are not exactly good news, in financial terms and in terms of the economy, EUR/USD, still needs a good correction.

I decided to try and impose on the weekly chart Fibonacci levels and saw an interesting picture, it turns out that we are still within the upward trend from September 2017. So the global trend is upward. But given the level of and other facts, waiting for the pullback to the 23.6 level at Fibonacci.

When you look at the daily chart, in principle, to the other bow, except that I think that in zero level will be some kind of consolidation. Most likely this week is not that interesting to see.

Guerrilla

The Euro and the Swedish Krona rising, this is not strange, not bad Euro strengthened recently. And have the opportunity to try buy to not used order.

D1 TF heads for 10.6768 where the boundary channel of the pitchfork Schiff, 10.6907 is the median of the main fork. On working fork it is impossible to determine what the goal will be paramount. For reassurance to go first. But where's the entrance? On this chart while updating Haya?

H4 only support from the bottom shows on 10.6081 and resistance at the top of the 10.6492. Moreover, the resistance can be a signal to purchase with the objectives of the day schedule.

In H1, the situation is similar with M30, but the second is more explicit testing, respectively here and see. Here on 10.6327 will signal shopping. And enter does not work, is superimposed above the level H4.

Therefore, the entrance or with a short TR or TF senior.

Rotshilid

What's the last time, against the Euro if not cheaper, then certainly not rising in price, precisely , the behavior of the currency pair EUR/SEK, I was very surprised. And that's what I do, I put the indicator "overlaychart", and compare the correlation to the rest of the popular currency pairs. So I decided to do this time.

And here's an interesting picture, of the 4 major currency pairs which I compared the EUR/SEK, not one has demonstrated such a strong rise in the Euro, from here we can safely conclude that this bullish trend on this pair is not the result of the growth of the Euro but rather the result of a fall most of the Swedish Krona.

Further, it is already on the chart EUR/SEK, with a weekly period, it is clear that it is still of course the price has not held up to its previous high. But there are some interesting moments, namely the stochastic indicator, on past highs, showed a smaller value than this, and the stochastic has already begun to form the signal divergence. If earlier, at the previous highs, the oscillator showed 80, now it is much more.

Therefore, on the daily chart has just given the beginning of the divergence and the configuration of the candles, and it can be seen that for the previous 4 trading sessions all come at one level of 10.60. Well Friday's candle was bearish.

Hence the conclusion that it seems still it's time turn in a southerly direction. The first goal I think of 10.33.