EUR/SGD

Guerrilla

Jul 7, 2018
I see that the opinion of the traders tend to the southern direction. Nothing to argue. Just to confirm on lower TF does not work, except H1. But with the shape of the candles is a complete disaster, so eursgd technical analysis by pitchfork on D1 in the Studio.

Everything looks just. Out below 1.5413, ISL were 23.6 and the main resistance is now at 1.5288 (RL 100). It often works, you can stay on it. But the movement of currency occurs steadily down. Task is waiting to be broken resistance. Under it to 1.5188 profit can be taken. Add levels with H4: 1.5277 and 1.5236. To take them into account in transactions. Alternatively, from 1.5277 to 1.5236 to sell. But! Before entering I would have paid attention and on M30-H1. At the moment they are not needed because the signal was not.

Pavel1103

Jun 29, 2018
Evroimport yesterday adjusted after the impulse down. For this pair, as mentioned earlier, the main priority for trade are sale. To date, the forward end of the corrective movement and looking for entry points for sales. A guide to price movement will be the level of support, which is located at 1.5156. Observe the price movement for this pair.

Pavel1103

Jun 29, 2018
And I continue)) Evroimport adjusted after lowering. For this pair remains a priority for trade sale. As mentioned earlier, are waiting for promotion price down to the support level which is located at 1.5156. Near the key level will be to observe the price behavior and the formation of the setup allowing to determine the direction of price movement in the future. Looking forward to the development of the situation.

Pavel1103

Jun 29, 2018
Evroimport continues to be adjusted. The pair is in a long downtrend and apparently there is an accumulation for pulse movement. As mentioned earlier, for this pair, the priority for trade is to support level which is located at 1.5156. Watching the price and waiting for the continuation of its decline to the support level.