GBP/DKK

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
Hour chart shows that the pair GBP/DKK is in a narrow channel between the support level 8,553 and the resistance 8,573 turn to test their strength. Indicator RSI moved below 50. The makd indicator signals the completion of the upward movement of quotations and is located in the neutral zone of the scale indicator. On H4 indicators show a possibility to start selling with a profit at least 200 points.

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
GBP/DKK on the hourly chart successful resistance 8,441 when going down and now it is actively trying to pass only in the opposite direction. The indicator RSI is right on the mark 50. The makd indicator indicates a strong downward movement of prices, but all areas of shopping. On the H4 the location of the indicators suggests the possibility to begin shopping with a pretty serious profit in the future.

p777oven

Nov 29, 2015
Quotes pair GBP/DKK is located in the district level strong purchases 8.350, which gives a good chance to buyers to work out this level. Our assumptions for Monday: local bullish correction from the current level will change the bearish reversal to break down the level of bullish support 8.350.

DemTrader

Mar 22, 2016
And so I want to draw Your attention on the deal making at the moment on the GBP/DKK. Logic: on Top of the 5 minute chart, it appeared the seller for large volume. The overall picture also looks down. Price on hourly chart is trading within a large bar sales. On the test this volume I go in shorts. The transaction scalping, risky, but worth a try. The only drawback would be that earlier there was an accumulation and a way out of it up, but since the trend is downward so I come.

Major22

Mar 12, 2014
The GBP/DKK on H1 TF after the downward movement trend changes its direction. After breaking through the level 8.320 bulls will be able to direct quotes to the top. Line indicator on balance volume corresponds to quotes. The short-term Outlook: testing level 8.320, moving North, is the target level of 8.375.

dracon1968

Feb 8, 2017
GBP/DKK on the hourly chart. The price for this pair turned South from the resistance level of 8.437. Moving on the chart is in the overbought pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave sell signals. There is a possibility of price movement to the South from the resistance level to the level at the level of 8.359.

Jun 14, 2016
Mdyaya.. Here the indicators summarized On this pair better levels to work, focusing on the Foundation.

Today we look on H4 Fibo: struck a very strong level, went back for retesting, gathered the stops of buyers and breathed hope into sellers, and the continuation of the Northern way. Then, look at the Briton bucks on H4: there is a pound, too, has gone steadily on the rise. Do for a conclusion: the pair will continue its northerly direction until at least the nearest resistance at the level of 8.57/8,58. Pound in nastoyashiy moment is widespread and Denmark is a peaceful country shocks it is not expected. Buy with current. My opinion..

zvarichyura

Jul 8, 2012
GBP/DKK on timeframe H4 formed a figure ascending a narrowing triangle at the moment the price is at the pivot of the triangle, if you will break the upper boundary of which is a local maximum of the target level 8,714 (white line on chart) and a break-down level 8,418 (blue line in the chart).

Jun 14, 2016
Welcome, my friend!

I am also on H4 are working on smaller - all doubt will be exhausted.))

First brag:

Klassnenjko worked last week with the fulfillment of the plan.)))

A couple of good "sees" Fibonacci, what is its congratulations, and what unspeakably happy. Pure technique see a little higher high than the previous maximum, somewhere in the area 8,6650, and from there I expect a good correction 8.55 minimum.. just the Foundation of any "on the nose": the pound will be great to be adjusted to reduce the price in connection with the new vote in Parliament about Brakcet. I like that you see. My opinion..

dracon1968

Feb 8, 2017
GBP/DKK on the daily chart for longer term trading. The price for this pair turned South from the resistance level of 8.658. Moving on the chart located in the overbought zone pair. Arrow indicator indicators and bill Williams gave a signal to sell the pair. There is a possibility of price movement to the South from the resistance level to the level mark.

LISICHKA24

Aug 2, 2016
Consider the graph in the time interval. GBP/DKK went down breaking the support level of 8,513, with a successful break below this level. The indicator RSI is right on the mark 50. The makd indicator indicates a weak downward price movements. On the H4 pair continues to fall. You should trade with the trend as long as the change trend is not observed.

Guerrilla

Jul 7, 2018
Schedule D1 wants to decline, it is not visible. But the goal is to 8.416 least, or have 8.387. Both templates are the same. On the forks it will be the median of the pitchfork Schiff and static, respectively. On the oscillators and Bollinger, at about 8.416 be worked out, bottom line, if the movement will continue such relevant. The channel narrows, there was a retreat from the average, the fast MA should keep the price below itself. Or alternatively, a strong narrowing of the channel and rebound from the upper boundary of the transition unit.

H4 is already fractured movement, or rather his attempt. On the forks trying to squeeze the price below 8.517. As it turns out, but you need to be fixed and go under 8.493. There might be willing to pick up padenie.

Jun 14, 2016
Yeah.. Our southern targets at 8,4116 match, I have been there just the level of Fibonacci worth it. But at the moment I have time on the same day the schedule showed up a "flag" and I think that he has gone to his Northern working out more last Friday:

A bit of Foundation: the pound seems to go up while not on anything, the story of Brakcet only worsened, and on March 29 is still far away.. But the Dane may well continue to fall in price by itself due to the actions of a private Central Bank, which in the spirit of "independent currency" within the EU must pursue a policy of weakening their currencies in order to own the economy "survived" during the aggravated competition on the trading floors.

The situation is ambiguous, especially since the price of the pair is now in the mid-term channel, but I prefer shopping. My opinion..

ruudik

Dec 20, 2018
Good day, traders. With high probability we can say that financial instrument GBPDKK, after a marked global maximum is in a downtrend. High rising big swing (2019.02.21) was below the agreed global maximum (the price did not manage to beat him). This circumstance requires us to search for bargains, mostly on sale. The layout and terminology borrowed from the trading strategies Mtf Trend Catcher Pro published on this forum: .