NZD/PLN

Vegera

Jan 27, 2016
Dear colleagues!

The theme is designed to publish technical analysis Forum participants Forecsting tool NZD/PLN

Please stick to and .

Publish screenshots of charts. How to take a screenshot, you can see , instructions for the download of the picture-screenshot .

Totally unacceptable: flood, copy-paste, emotional appeals to each other.

Flood of topics will either be deleted (as with penalties, and without them), or move to the topic .

We wish you lots of fun and profits in trade!

Alibur3

Jan 27, 2012
A pair of kiwi Polish zloty expect the downward trend to the line of support at around 2,5830. Consider the consequence of the breakdown of this level with the pair further decline in the medium term to the level of the local maximum at around 2,3300.

SETEVOY-30

Mar 8, 2011
Couple to be in the medium-term ascending channel,but I think that not for long,the pair repeatedly tested the level 2.6995 and could not pass a level ,although the channel upward,these price action suggests that the price decided to change direction and makdi tells us that there is double divergence ...Very close to the line of the medium-term channel,the price exactly ,something...

Alibur3

Jan 27, 2012
A pair of kiwi-zloty consider the reduction to the level of the local minimum 2,5890 with subsequent recovery to the upper resistance line on a mark 2,6280 with her breakdown and continued growth to the target level of resistance 2,6940.

Alibur3

Jan 27, 2012
A pair of kiwi-zloty consider retest the support level at around 2.5400 where pending buy order with a stop loss at around 2,5350. Take profit will be put on the resistance line (channel) in the area 2,6800

Alibur3

Jan 27, 2012
The price was a considerable time near the mark of 2.54, but still not strong enough to reestate this level. Monday considering a purchase limit order at the buy level 2.2450 with a stop at around 2,2350. Take profit will be place on the top line of the descending channel at the level of 2,6650.

SETEVOY-30

Mar 8, 2011
After breaking medium-term upside channel,the price started to decline,the level 2.6968 gave a higher price to rise...

Further development I would test the level of strong 2.4558.even I think that the first time did not pass...

Still could not understand how there is a channel to draw ,but after reducing the picture cleared up...

mikser771

Mar 8, 2016
Proceed from the theory of nonlinear fractal analysis Merzlova. I believe that after the formation of the fractal model "Wave" is rolled back from the shaft, usually at the level of 23% Fibonacci. It is formed in the form of local ellipse, where wave C equals wave A. the Target level 2,5546.

mikser771

Mar 8, 2016
We are trying to predict based on the theory of nonlinear fractal analysis Merzlova. I think that on the scale M5 formed local model "ellipse" with already formed the so-called "heart fractal" in the form of a small ellipse (AW). Expect in case of breaking the red support level, price will move down to the level of the top of wave C equal to wave A. This target level 1,5990.

Alibur3

Jan 27, 2012
Purchase pending order brings the net loss figure, but as accurately predicted a quick recovery to the line of the upper border of the channel, the last gap confirms the continued growth in the area 2,6700, which actually will put a pending order to sell protection at around 2.6750. Take profit is offered for the middle of the channel 2,6000.

Aleks444

Feb 13, 2016
On the chart H1 it is seen how steadily, without any kinks, work out the currency pair the rising channel marked with red color. If this is not observed about the breakdown of channel boundaries - everything is clear and monotone. It is expected that this trend will continue in the near future, especially because the potential movement in the North still remains. Thus, the upward trend will continue and the price will reach 2.6805.

mikser771

Mar 8, 2016
Trade intraday, using the theory of nonlinear fractal analysis Merzlova. I think that on the scale of M5 maybe a dual development. If it is breached the red resistance level then price most likely will go to the level of the top of wave C equal to wave A. This 2,6565. If it is broken the support level then the price will develop into small orange "ellipse" on top of wave C equal to wave a. This is the level 2,6326. Foot put exclusively behind the peaks of waves V and V.

SETEVOY-30

Mar 8, 2011
The price is now be in a short-term descending channel,price is testing the upper border canal...

If you fall below the time frame,it is perfectly clear divergence can even, over time will double divergence,price may pause or to return to the borders canal...

mikser771

Mar 8, 2016
Use the method of nonlinear fractal analysis Kim. I think that on the scale M5 runs the symmetry of the market is relatively dynamic "axis of symmetry" (S). That is, the price moves down relative to the axis at a level equal to the distance (AB). The target level 2,6771.

mikser771

Mar 8, 2016
Use non-linear fractal methods Merzlova. I think that on the M15 scale ends with the formation of fractal model "ellipse" with the heart of a fractal in the form of a flat correction (AW). Now expect continued upward movement to the level of the top of wave C equal to wave A. the Goal is 2,7064.

Aleks444

Feb 13, 2016
On Daily chart the pair has formed two matching in the direction of the channel. Moreover, the local channel is superimposed on the middle line of main channel, indicating the stability of the local channel. With high probability the price will continue to trade in a channel. As currently the price has reached the upper border of the channel, it is likely that a reversal and the price will go South. The aim of the decrease - while the average line of the channel, that is the level 2.6114.

SETEVOY-30

Mar 8, 2011
Price of course has broken the upper line of the medium-term downward channel,but does not give me calm on the 4 hour divergence is almost triple and the wedge which formed the price of the output of the channel,I think today, maybe next week will be a showdown.all the evidence suggests that the pair will decline,but there is one contradiction the output of the channel can be about proboi...

mikser771

Mar 8, 2016
Use non-linear fractal methods Kim and Merzlova. Consider that H1 is formed fractal model "ellipse" with the heart of a fractal in the form of a correction (AW). Now, in the case of breakdown of the red support level, expect the price movement down to the level of wave C equal to wave A. the Goal is 2,5931.

SETEVOY-30

Mar 8, 2011
Well,the price broke through the wedge,rushed to the downside.of course helped in this double divergence...

And at the same time,the price tested the upper bound of the medium-term descending channel and is still under pressure again came back to this channel...

Next, I think that will continue the decline trendhu...

Alibur3

Jan 27, 2012
The price of the pair may be short term to continue downward correction to the support line 2,6430 with subsequent rebound or breakout of the resistance line in the area 2,6630 and growth to resistance 2,6770. Then most likely the price will adjust to the line breakdown and then the uptrend may continue with the strengthening of the pair to the level of 2,7070