Pro Vsa EA - proforexea.com

ForexGod

Jun 6, 2011
Hello! Today found an interesting robot with monitoring of real accounts? Has anyone already bought?

We are leader in the development of automated systems! We develop high-precision algorithms. We specialize on software for MT4 and MT5. Experience in programming in MQL4, C/C ++, SQL, Java is more than 15 years. Experience in trading currency more than 10 years. We do not provide brokerage and investment services, but we are developers:) We also do not promise you anything. You use our development on your own:)
WHY YOU MUST USING FOREX ROBOT?

Have you longed to start earning money in the forex market? Or do you want to start earning a steady income? Profitable Expert Adviser for the forex market – an excellent solution!
Forex Expert Advisor – This is a specialized program created on the programming language for working on a given trading strategy. This fully automatic program is installed in the trading terminal Metatrader 4. If you are new to the forex market and absolutely do not understand anything, you can start earning today! You just need to understand how to make the installation.

ONE OF THE FEW ROBOTS THAT REAL WORK.
VERY IMPRESSIVE RESULTS! BUT WHAT IS MORE IMPRESSIVE IS THE CURRENT LIVE RESULTS.OUR EA PROFFESIONAL TOOL, TESTED IN REAL TIME. PLEASE, CHECK DEMO VERSION FOR VERIFICATION IN REAL TIME!
PRO VSA EA #1 FIRST ROBOT WHICH USE VSA ANALYSIS!

Terminator

Oct 4, 2011
I have been watching this project since 2016. Previously, it was forex-ea.com

If you send a request to the author, he will give a demo version. The archive will contain a Terminal Monitor and an EA file. I used the demo version.

Maybe someone has the full version?

sergeyyy

May 4, 2013
I have been watching this project since 2016. Previously, it was forex-ea.com

If you send a request to the author, he will give a demo version. The archive will contain a Terminal Monitor and an EA file. I used the demo version.

Maybe someone has the full version?
The robot has a strong license. I think it's impossible to hack it.
I plan to test the demo version and maybe buy a full package with a perpetual license.

Is there anyone already bought the full version?

OswaldKennedy

May 15, 2010
Hi just started trade with ProVsaEa an account with $500 to run the robot. I got a message "Could not activate order nnnnnnnn: No enough money for order execution"

The Journal log shows:

2019.05.06 12:30:01.301 : order was opened : #26766538 sell stop 0.50 EURUSD.FX at 1.11803 sl: 1.12303 tp: 1.08803

2019.05.06 12:30:00.973 : pending order sell stop 0.50 EURUSD.FX at 1.11803 sl: 1.12303 tp: 1.08803

I was using the default settings, autolot. Why does it try to buy 0.5 lot at 50 pips stoploss?

What settings do you recommend?

Thanks.

Terminator

Oct 4, 2011
Hi just started trade with ProVsaEa an account with $500 to run the robot. I got a message "Could not activate order nnnnnnnn: No enough money for order execution"

The Journal log shows:

2019.05.06 12:30:01.301 : order was opened : #26766538 sell stop 0.50 EURUSD.FX at 1.11803 sl: 1.12303 tp: 1.08803

2019.05.06 12:30:00.973 : pending order sell stop 0.50 EURUSD.FX at 1.11803 sl: 1.12303 tp: 1.08803

I was using the default settings, autolot. Why does it try to buy 0.5 lot at 50 pips stoploss?

What settings do you recommend?

Thanks.
The best option to write to the author of the robot. I think the problem is with the leverage. You have a small leverage for it lot and sl. I use account with a lev 1: 200 I have not had such problems.

OswaldKennedy

May 15, 2010
The best option to write to the author of the robot. I think the problem is with the leverage. You have a small leverage for it lot and sl. I use account with a lev 1: 200 I have not had such problems.
Yes you are right! I have already written to Konstantin in the online chat on the site and he pointed out to me this problem.

I am surprised how clearly the advisor open Trades!

Thanks author and good work. But I can not afford it (( Very high price.

I suggest to buy one license for several people.

sergioust

Jun 2, 2010
Yes you are right! I have already written to Konstantin in the online chat on the site and he pointed out to me this problem.

I am surprised how clearly the advisor open Trades!

Thanks author and good work. But I can not afford it (( Very high price.

I suggest to buy one license for several people.

What is the price of EA?

ForexGod

Jun 6, 2011
What is the price of EA?
700-2500$ I think he is not worth that kind of money. The price of this robot is $ 500 maximum. The author decided to make money selling their innovations. Now there are dozens of such sellers and all promise profits. But then why sell your grail?

Do you think he earned something with it vsa ea? The current version is 3.47. Do you think he will continue to develop the product?

sergioust

Jun 2, 2010
700-2500$ I think he is not worth that kind of money. The price of this robot is $ 500 maximum. The author decided to make money selling their innovations. Now there are dozens of such sellers and all promise profits. But then why sell your grail?

Do you think he earned something with it vsa ea? The current version is 3.47. Do you think he will continue to develop the product?
I do not force you to buy anything. This was my proposal and all.

But are you ready to buy a martingale robot for 2000 USD? I have not seen anything else. Usually these are stupid bots for huge money...

This product has no analogues (or I have not met).

The author provides all support and shows his results on real accounts in real time. Do not believe - go to the site and see for yourself. Now he has an account with ForexClub.

Login: 751196303
Password: Konstantinvsa
Server: ForexClub-MT4 Real Server

Attachments

OswaldKennedy

May 15, 2010
I do not force you to buy anything. This was my proposal and all.

But are you ready to buy a martingale robot for 2000 USD? I have not seen anything else. Usually these are stupid bots for huge money...

This product has no analogues (or I have not met).

The author provides all support and shows his results on real accounts in real time. Do not believe - go to the site and see for yourself. Now he has an account with ForexClub.

Login: 751196303
Password: Konstantinvsa
Server: ForexClub-MT4 Real Server
Good ea and Exellent Result. Till now 17 trades within 1 week, 12 profitable, 5 loss. Author very responsive. I'm thinking about buying EA. The author also informed me that there will be an update soon.

sergoal

Feb 27, 2012
I have an unlimited license. I can share for tests with a respected forum member :)

This is a very cool trading robot. But it is also sensitive to the broker and the server. I use peperstone razor account and chocoping VPS.

In the beginning I had losses due to slippage. But Konstantin helped me set everything up and I made a good profit.

Pro Forex EA - it new name for project. I have bought this product before.

sergioust

Jun 2, 2010
I have an unlimited license. I can share for tests with a respected forum member :)

This is a very cool trading robot. But it is also sensitive to the broker and the server. I use peperstone razor account and chocoping VPS.

In the beginning I had losses due to slippage. But Konstantin helped me set everything up and I made a good profit.

Pro Forex EA - it new name for project. I have bought this product before.

I am planning a purchase this week. How are your results?

sergoal

Feb 27, 2012
I am planning a purchase this week. How are your results?
I work with a broker Tickmill, Icmarkets. With a broker Icmarkets on a classic account, the results is worse than a Tickmill Pro account. Slippage occurs. Tiсkmill has no such problems. Daily robot earns 1-2%. Some days there are no trades at all.

Terminator

Oct 4, 2011
I work with a broker Tickmill, Icmarkets. With a broker Icmarkets on a classic account, the results is worse than a Tickmill Pro account. Slippage occurs. Tiсkmill has no such problems. Daily robot earns 1-2%. Some days there are no trades at all.
Have you tried working with Lmax MT4 with VSA EA?

sergoal

Feb 27, 2012
Guys, everyone who has money - I recommend to buy this trading robot.

In reality, the stution is as follows - it can stagnate for a long time. But sometimes there is a boom in the market and then all the other robots get huge losses, this trading robot makes a huge profit! I saw how he behaves in an active market. More than 40% of profit in one day with a deposit $ 4000!

I tried working with 5-7 brokers. The results are different everywhere. I did not work with Lmax, I think I will try later!

DonDimon

Mar 14, 2012
I work with the standard version of the broker pepperstone. The results are different every day.

I had a long time to customize the work on my VPS. In total, over 2 months of operation, the robot earned $ 3246.37

I was hoping to get more prresults.