Pro Vsa EA - proforexea.com

sergioust

I contacted him on the site proforexea. But I think independent results will be more believable.

I plan to buy a version ultimate and I do not want to lose my money.

2000$ - This is a big amount for me.
I bought the license on the 5th of July. Currently, I have fully returned the purchase price. The robot trades fantastic, but there is one big problem.

You need a high speed of order execution without delay and you need a very fast VPS server. Without these conditions, your trading will be unprofitable. I also had to face another problem. I earned $ 6000 with a broker AdmiralMarkets. After that, trading on my account became impossible. Execution of orders took up to 60 seconds. Slippage of 30 points!

Admiral Markets paid me all the money and more I did not work with them.
Now I think which broker to choose... The author on the choice of broker can not give specific recommendations (((
Now I open an account in Fxpro ....

alexmans

Very great and profitable EA! I'm running it on a demo account and the results are like expected :) I think I'll start live from December 2017

Ajnikola

Is there anyone from America who uses this robot? Hedging strategies are not allowed here!

What brokers do you work with?

ZigaSprin

Thank you all for the answers! I already bought a full license! Will be working ))

I plan to start with an activetrades broker!

@[email protected]

I bought the standard version 4.33

The adviser works well for the input, but unfortunately it does not conceal on its own plus, sometimes the profitable trade becomes negative, as a result, the stop loss is closed.
Advisor needs manual control.

I suggested to the author to add breakeven!

ForexGod

1 362
I bought the standard version 4.33

The adviser works well for the input, but unfortunately it does not conceal on its own plus, sometimes the profitable trade becomes negative, as a result, the stop loss is closed.
Advisor needs manual control.

I suggested to the author to add breakeven!
Most likely you are using an aggressive set. Konstantin told me that this is such a feature. Due to the holding of the trade, you can get additional profit.

dracon1968

1 290
I can not figure out how to make EA work in the tester! I would like to do a history test, but it does not start!

Terminator

1 466
I compare different brokers. Demo and real accounts are sometimes very similar, sometimes they are completely different.

These are my results for 2 weeks.

Tickmill pro

Real: + 12,4%
Demo: + 27,6%

Forex.com

Real: +36,5%
Demo: +41,2%

Icmarkets

Real: - 4,1%
Demo: +6,4%

I did not open accounts in other companies. Icmarkets - has a terrible execution

AVVA

Please share Demo Version. I can not request on the site. The form does not work