Pro Vsa EA - proforexea.com

ForexAnalitic

Please tell me who bought - which broker is better to choose? What profit can be?
My friend and I bought a full license for two.

A friend worked with a XM broker as a result of only loss.

I worked with a broker FxPro - 310% profit per month. After I was banned from FXpro, they told that such aggressive trading is unacceptable in their accounts. All profit given. about 3500 USD. Initially, they told me that they welcomed any trading methods.

A friend still receives a small loss. Everything is OK - the broker does not say that working with PRO VSA EA is not suitable for them.

Now I also think, what is a broker better ??

The one from whom you lose money! Broker is always happy about it. But seriously - the bot is not quite simple, but profitable and reliable. It has a strict risk system.

The choice of broker is a separate story. You also need a quick VPS.

Gartley

I worked with a broker FxPro - 310% profit per month. After I was banned from FXpro, they told that such aggressive trading is unacceptable in their accounts. All profit given. about 3500 USD. Initially, they told me that they welcomed any trading methods.

A friend still receives a small loss. Everything is OK - the broker does not say that working with PRO VSA EA is not suitable for them.

The one from whom you lose money! Broker is always happy about it. But seriously - the bot is not quite simple, but profitable and reliable. It has a strict risk system.

I plan to open an account for real trading in FXPro. In which division do you work? UK or cyprys?

Berkeley

Conclusion - working with reliable brokers. XM - scammers Everybody talks about it

Isn’t the license Provsa tied to a name?

ForexAnalitic

I have accounts in the division of Cyprus and UK. I worked in Cyprus.

sergeyyy

Hello! How are you? that everyone is silent? Anyone share the latest results? I saved money and plan to buy a full license!