#Ripple / RIPL / XRPUSD

So bitcoin and need to buy now and while it shows the price correction down to open buy trade or buy it on the exchange with a profit to the resistance level of 0,7600 it is at least ,but who is willing to keep ripple in the long run can be kept up to 5-10 dollars that will bring a trader very good profit by the end of the year will definitely be an upward movement on it.

Altf2

Good day to all! XRPUSD pair is in a descending triangle, the support for which is the level 0.45500. this level has been twice tested, but still the price failed to consolidate below. In the near future, there is one more level test and most likely break-down. After that the price will go up to the next price level 0.4360. The movement is unlikely to be pulsed, as the pair is in General not aimed at a strong rate decrease, the downward movement probably occurs with the decline of bitcoin.

ivanastral

Hello to all honest speculators.

I look at ripple's chart and see what you have done on the daily chart, the local reversal of the good momentum up. There's trend line has broken and the two previous ones were demolished on the black generally on all bears killed.

So, what can we expect next? Firstly now is the time to roll back our cryptocurrency pairs at least to the level 0.3526, mulberries zerkalka drew the edge of where will price go down is 0.2651, then we are waiting for a dizzying rise to the resistance level 0.9195. It is at this price level I recommend to close all the medium of purchase on the tool.

For the longer term, drawn 1.1954 level, if it manages to take a good punch and will be fixed, they might go draw update historical highs.

All good.

andrey-shulga

This cryptocurrency during the Grand collapse of the stock market smog to rise, although bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies felt uncomfortable. Perhaps this is a good sign. But it is important not to deceive ourselves and do not "fall in love" in one cryptocurrency, and look at the market with eyes wide open.

Prices on here continue to show a slight increase to the North and aim for that level will be resistance 0,5000, and from this level it will be clear in which direction the price will go next, so if the price closes above this value growth will continue to resistance 0,6000, and if closes below the level of 50.00 will again fall to the support level 0,3800 which is again open purchase.

For Ripple I think it is important levels of support and resistance of 0.24 and 0.78, respectively. If the stock breaks through one of these levels and most importantly will stay above or below 0,24 0,78 we can talk about the emerging ascending or descending mid-term trend. Yet that the observed sideways trend in the narrow corridor.

andrey-shulga

Ripple tool for those who want to take the risk, but for followers of the martingale - this tool is not suitable for work. Red arrows I have pointed out places where the schedule long and hard goes in the same direction. Temperament this cryptocurrency is not allows easy to martingaling.

All also recommend keep purchase who bought ripple from the level of 0.38 or below, and open purchase from the level 0,4500, which is now a couple, I still keep buying from level 0,5400, because I do not see sense generally to sell, the potential for growth is simply stupendous, even if you will drop to the level 0,2700-of 0.2000 still purchased, but with a large lot then ,but profit will hold not less than to the level of 3,300 then, up to this level, this pair may grow up of course can not for one month, but the profit would be worth it.

andrey-shulga

RIPL goes in the triangle, and exit will be found soon. It all depends on the news. If in some countries it is recognized as a tool for work, RIPL will be strengthened. Maybe such a solution as in Vietnam towards the crypt and then the rate quickly decreases.

p777oven

In the screenshot of the day drives ripple is clearly seen that the buyers are not able to push quotes up tool. The bulls get an inadequate result on the effort. They are weak and clearly inferior to the bears. Our assumptions about the direction of price movement: the value of the instrument will continue falling from the current level 0.4497 to break down the level of bullish support 0.4308.

andrey-shulga

RIPL on the daily chart once again demonstrates the passivity. But from this endless horizontal trend will soon be out. Perhaps, up. And maybe down. You have to be ready for any scenario. So you can try to play on the bye, but carefully...

The price of Ripple is to open only buy trades and you must do it from level 0,4500 where the pair is currently trading or when prices fall to the level of 0,3800 if this decline will hold purchase not less than the level to 0.9000-0,9500, even if prices fall to the level 0,2700 to buy and once to buy Ripple and earn on the price increase which will definitely trade with this currency pair.

The price of ripple is now trading near the resistance level 0,5700 and yet should wait until tomorrow the closure of another candle from level 0,5700, if it closes below the level 0,5700, there will be a drop in the price of ripple to the level of support 0,4550, but if prices closes above the level 0,5700 will be moving North and continue up to the resistance level already at about 0,7600.

Prices on ripple now torhoutse in a small sideways movement 0.4850-0.5150 and what faster the price level will be able to punch in that direction and should open trades, so in case of 0,4850 should open sales up to the level of support 0,4550-0,3780 and then from these levels only to buy the Hu ,but if prices close above level 0,5150 its worth buying at least until the resistance 0,5700.

p777oven

Twice quotes drives ripple returned to the sales area. AP-Trast on the daily chart does not give the possibility to buyers raised the head of the trench. Bears are stronger than bulls, then go for them. Our assumptions about the direction of price movement for today. Wednesday: quotes will continue to fall from the current level 0.4971 to break down the level of bullish support 0.4839.

Jobcool

Since the end of September XRP trampled in the intermediate corridor 0,40 - 0,58. The Strait, which we yesterday saw, in my opinion, is the open manipulation of the thin market with a small market capitalization. And it is certainly reflected in almost all the violas.

In principle, nothing new, descending triangle continues. If you look at it more globally, it speaks of the weakness of sellers and it is possible next turn. But that being said then. Now worth to wait for rebound in the border triangle formed to the lower corridor.

andrey-shulga

RIPL did not go to new lows. Most altcoins have already updated lows. Does this mean that RIPL more interesting games to buy? Perhaps, but not a fact. It is quite possible different scenarios. I'm still in neutral.

Capitalist1

All speculators do. I'll try to explain on the chart his vision for the future movement of pairs. Not arguing that it may differ from how will this pair trade more experienced traders, but I still see only the direction of prices, expressed in his graphic arts.

Whatever you say, and of all in the InstaForex cryptocurrency Ripple deserves by far the greatest of respect. All go to "hell", and he keeps. And even trying to jump up. Will he succeed? Not sure about jump, but creep-creep in a couple of weeks to level 0,6000, I think, quite really to reach. Although put on the buy not at risk. Too slippery to trade tool.

Cryptocurrency XRP for USD a pair, I still stick to only shopping because it is very cheap and can grow at least two or three times in the medium term. Therefore, the level of support 0,3800 or when prices fall to the support 0,2700 should only open buy and keep them at least until the resistance level of 0,7600, but I believe that the growth of the ripple will be very soon at least to the level to 0.9000.