The best strategy at the breakdown flat

igor-pl

In the screenshot you can see the daily graph and breakdown I do not see here. But if I switch the same chart on the H4, it was quite possible to earn on the breakdown of the flat.

Mostly trade on H4 . Although there are extended flat.

I'm not always on the machine holding the robot. If you dig on the H4 chart, you will see a small flat and then a good impulse. So if you see that the impulse has passed, then start the robot when you see that began to form fat. Profit after restart of the robot. Again, he was dealing with the already marked flat.

Settings allow the robot to easily grasp flat and then bring the trade to the end.

There is another option machine. I specify in the settings the corridor. let's say 50 points on four sign, and set the number of candlesticks after which the robot is in this range will open pending orders.

These options can be safely tested....

Here's the situation today, the pound, the dollar will breakdown one hundred percent

igor-pl

Today launched the robot for the breakdown of the flat and already the first order is opened. I did not yet large lots to risk. He had not traded slightly want to get used to.

Dimension movement should go up. but on the other side and rolled down. Therefore, the robot will open and close orders if there are false breakouts.

open orders in the event of the loss I made by Martin but the profit I will have in relation to the stop loss is 2.5 times more.

Stop loss of 40 pips. Profit 100 points. And there I will look at the situation as the price will go.

igor-pl

Pair pound dollar are calm, there is not a single drawdown, and I have a lot of open a small.

So interesting seeing flat put another robot on a couple of the pound, the franc. The idea also needs to be more momentum.

Timeframe H4 the ratio of stop loss to take profit of almost 1 to 3. In the case of loss the lots open up at Martin.

igor-pl

All the GBP USD had closed, did not even have time, sometimes I wait a week. Robot of this pair was removed altogether, I'll wait for the right moment, when again it is the accumulation of positions.

On the machine I don't trade, when to visually see everything much easier parameters to calculate. And then just start the robot and everything else to make the robot in case of drawdown.

I have left a couple of the pound, the franc. While no drawdown was opened buy order. I will wait for the result. Since I only have one pair and with such a small risk, perhaps look for something more advanced.

igor-pl

GBP franc while hovering already have a drawdown in one loss. Saw an interesting flat on the EUR JPY. on the hourly chart we decided to put the robot.

Too interesting concentration of positions. I think the shot will be.

In principle in this system do not have to take all one hundred points, even though I have these goals. If you have not been drawdown and the price has gone made a profit, you can close the plus and look for other flat on other pairs.

igor-pl

in Short, here, there, tomorrow March 8, the girls and drank champagne. I sort of lost my way. Looked in the terminal there is a sea of cons was almost minus 15 bucks spat it all opened orders, which are all blocked and gave a small plus. This this week I decided to finish.

So let's take until next week. Today I felt high. I started with the smallest lot easy peregrinos.... In General, I the story will continue on Monday. While we're ahead

igor-pl

Yeah, well, on a fixed bonus account, I did 1500 1040 Normal? That they felt they needed to make a stop Los on their own without my knowledge.. Although the price has apparently returned, I would be in profit.... and I'll show you? If the lot of my hands and drawdown
Shit. I'm leaving you.

Insta with their bonuses to svidos.......

igor-pl

To be honest to account not quite used to. A little bit will be restored again and will continue to show the options for the breakdown flat. I just mastered myself do not understand, how does the bonus account. Therefore such misunderstandings. Wait soon will continue to show the options at the breakdown all is well.

igor-pl

Hi all.

Here, fits in the end of July, soon to be August. Of trading experience in the past, wanted to remind you that the breakout of the flat in August, better not to trade. easy to get into a big drawdown.

Click at this period another trading system. Good luck to everyone.